Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Netflix Series Catching Killers.
4 Episodes about 40 minutes each.

First Episode was on The Green River Killer
Second on Aileen Wournos (sp?)
The next two episodes were for the Happy Face Killer. I had not heard of this one and it truly was bizarre how the whole thing went down.

They are basically documentaries but just short ones. I think I would have liked the Green River Killer one if they made it longer.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Netflix Series Catching Killers.
4 Episodes about 40 minutes each.

First Episode was on The Green River Killer
Second on Aileen Wournos (sp?)
The next two episodes were for the Happy Face Killer. I had not heard of this one and it truly was bizarre how the whole thing went down.

They are basically documentaries but just short ones. I think I would have liked the Green River Killer one if they made it longer.

I watched those as well! I really enjoyed them. I agree, they could have easily made the Green River Killer into a part 1 and 2 episode.

Also, that Portland, Oregon story was a wild one (Happy Face Killer). First I had ever heard of it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Might not be your cup o tea but it does unfold in unusual ways for a TV show.

It is one of the best for that "what would I do in that situation" even as he begins to embrace the dark side. It is all about seduction.

The characters hooked me and you're not into that part yet but they do a very good job of developing them. They also did a very nice job of ending it on time and added that one little dessert, "El Camino".
Have you watched the prequel to all of this in Better Call Saul? More of a slow burn but I've really enjoyed it thus far.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Covid isolation so a lot of time on my hands.

Watched the first two episodes of the new Yellowstone season. This show is so good.

Watched the first episode of the new Dexter season. Let's see if they can redeem that terrible last season.
I will probably watch Yellowstone next summer.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Made it through Dexter (original series). Was prepared for a terrible ending so it wasn’t nearly as bad as I had anticipated. Thought it would have been better if they left off the final scene but really don’t get all the fuss.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Made it through Dexter (original series). Was prepared for a terrible ending so it wasn’t nearly as bad as I had anticipated. Thought it would have been better if they left off the final scene but really don’t get all the fuss.

Now you can watch the new Series. It's already two episodes in.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New Tom Hanks movie Finch.
Odd, slow but good.
In some ways it reminds me of his News of the World movie where it is kind of slow and not much going on yet still good.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'm sure many people have already covered it, but Shang-Chi was fantastic!

I'm a sucker for these Asian Mythology movies. I really enjoyed 47 Ronin as well (w/Keanu Reeves) and felt it deserved a much better rating.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Watching this new animation on Netflix called Arcane.

Highly recommended. The storytelling, music, and animation most of all is stunning.

D313960-B-8391-4-D34-9-B08-9248-B3-D4052-C.jpg

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I am so backed up on stuff I want to watch.

As I just mentioned I started Arcane. There's a new season of Locke & Key, the movie Red Notice.

I still haven't got around to starting Doom Patrol.

Star Trek Discovery comes back very soon. So does Cobra Kai, Lost in Space and The Expanse.

Only Murders In The Building on Hulu looks like it might be good.

And I haven't even got to the stuff I have never seen on Amazon.

On my DVR I'm still finishing off the last season of Supergirl and still need to start season 2 of Stargirl.

Oh an it's almost the Christmas season so a lot of movies and shows to watch by December 25th.

At this rate it's going to be spring or summer before I catch up on all of that. And who knows what else will be coming out between now and then.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Watched Wheel of Time on Amazon Prime last night. Just like the other Prime exclusives, it launches with three episodes to get you started, and then a new episode every week.

I read the book more than 20 years ago and always remember enjoying it, although I never finished its long "Dune-esque" series. (Neither did the writer apparently, Jordan passed away before it was completed)

I would say Wheel of Time is just as good as The Witcher if you enjoyed that on Netflix. It's not Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones, but it's a fun watch.