***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
If Gadot and Reynolds can get their comic book character names, why not Johnson?

:grin:

Never go full nerd. Just half nerd.

giphy.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Morning Show, Apple+, Season 2. Really like this series and while it has Jennifer Anniston, Rese Witherspoon and Steve Carrell, Billy Crudup steals the show.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Saw Red Notice on Netflix starring Wonder Woman, The Rock and Deadpool.

It's National Treasure meets True Lies. The Rock is Ahney, Ryan Reynolds is Tom Arnold and Gal Gadot is a more sophisticated Jamie Lee Curtis. Mix in some of the archaelogy and history and treasure hunting from National Treasure.

There is a con game going on, but it's no The Sting or even Maverick, another action/adventure con game movie. Pretty cheap story editing for the con game parts honestly. But still enjoyed it.
It was okay...once. Reynolds one liners were pretty good, as usual.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I'm a bit underwhelmed with the first 2 episodes of Hawkeye. Some silly sequences and I'm worried he's not going to be the star in his own show. I love Hailee Steinfeld but with 2 down and only 4 to go I'm a bit concerned. Rogers The Musical was hysterical though.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The season was absolutely unbelievable. Might be my favorite show of the year and I rarely watch animated stuff like this...but yeah. Unbelievable effects, but I was more blown away by the characters and the development and overarching narrative. 10/10 for me. And I rarely give that

100%

My wife thinks I’m crazy because I was raving about how good a cartoon was, lol.

Looking forward to season 2.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboy Bebop is one of my all-time favorite classic anime. Story. Musical score. Everything. It is why I have been hesitant in even watching the trailer since my wife told me it was on Netflix. I dislike being disappointed.
Okay, I was talking about the anime. Is there a live action show out now?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm a bit underwhelmed with the first 2 episodes of Hawkeye. Some silly sequences and I'm worried he's not going to be the star in his own show. I love Hailee Steinfeld but with 2 down and only 4 to go I'm a bit concerned. Rogers The Musical was hysterical though.
IDK, I just finished the first two episodes and I thoroughly enjoyed them. She's very believable in her role so far.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The season was absolutely unbelievable. Might be my favorite show of the year and I rarely watch animated stuff like this...but yeah. Unbelievable effects, but I was more blown away by the characters and the development and overarching narrative. 10/10 for me. And I rarely give that
Just finished episode 4 and had to force myself to shut the TV off and get my day started. The animation, the story, the characters... it's all excellent. I love the way some of the scenes look like they're shot from a director's perspective.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched Bruised on Netflix. 7/10. Halle Berry does tremendous acting, and clearly put in a lot of training to play an MMA fighter. The story's good, but I don't really care for mostly depressing movies.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The production sets and CGI are astounding in my opinion. Wonder what is the series' production budget? My guess is that it is huge.

My thoughts exactly. They spared no expense and it shows.

Conversely, Cowboy Bebop looks like it was done on a very limited budget.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. They spared no expense and it shows.

Conversely, Cowboy Bebop looks like it was done on a very limited budget.

I think Bepop looks great. The scenes and the cgi. It is just done in a different style that most movies and shows. I haven't watched the anime in a long time, but it mimics it well. The anime was limited in what it showed, and the style seems the same.