***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am on episode 4. It's not bad if you accept it for what it is. Definitely better than the original.
On a scale of 1-to-10, I would give the series remake an 8, the movie remake a 4, and the original series a 1.

Perhaps I might re-consider upping the original series' rank but just thinking about Dr. Smith and Robot make me want to give it a zero instead.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On a scale of 1-to-10, I would give the series remake an 8, the movie remake a 4, and the original series a 1.

Perhaps I might re-consider upping the original series' rank but just thinking about Dr. Smith and Robot make me want to give it a zero instead.
Dr. Smith might've been the most annoying, whiny, sniveling character ever to appear on a TV screen, but the robot was a classic! I bet that design inspired many a sci-fi creator. Unfortunately, the personality probably inspired C3PO.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dr. Smith might've been the most annoying, whiny, sniveling character ever to appear on a TV screen, but the robot was a classic! I bet that design inspired many a sci-fi creator. Unfortunately, the personality probably inspired C3PO.
C3PO should feel insulted. Robot likely inspired Jar Jar Binks more than him. :D

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
902IVKz.png

To quote Clint Barton, "This has gotten very real, very quickly."

MNrovzi.gif

I have zero expectation of seeing him in this series BUT I do hope that the tease from tonight's episode is a sign that Charlie Cox will make an appearance in the current MCU. Eventually. In some capacity at the very least. No matter how large or small. (keeping fingers crossed)

Hawkeye's already become my favorite MCU streamer.

I love how they have made the Blip such an integral part of the MCU--not something that just happened and was forgotten about. Seeing it from so many different perspectives has been really interesting.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hawkeye's already become my favorite MCU streamer.

I love how they have made the Blip such an integral part of the MCU--not something that just happened and was forgotten about. Seeing it from so many different perspectives has been really interesting.
Agreed, and the way they did it in E5 is incredibly thought provoking. Well done!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So far the new Witcher series is pretty good.
About six seasons in after watching the first season again.
I assume you mean six episodes. I think I'm at E7. I agree, it's good. Much less confusing than the first season, but the monsters seem a bit lame.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I assume you mean six episodes. I think I'm at E7. I agree, it's good. Much less confusing than the first season, but the monsters seem a bit lame.

Yes..episodes.

And I agree. This season seems a little better.

I think after the first season they mentioned how they needed to do a better job. I think they just assumed people read the books the first time around.

John813

Reaction score
Sweet, thanks for the reminder on the Witcher @viman96 .

Been binging House on Prime recently. While I watched it when it was on going a decade ago, I never really watched it in chronological order. While most episodes are stand alones, the minor stories, or the Tritter antagonist 7 episodes was nice to see in order.

God, House was a dick in season 3.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sweet, thanks for the reminder on the Witcher @viman96 .

Been binging House on Prime recently. While I watched it when it was on going a decade ago, I never really watched it in chronological order. While most episodes are stand alones, the minor stories, or the Tritter antagonist 7 episodes was nice to see in order.

God, House was a dick in season 3.
Every season...but funny **.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Witcher Season 2 better than Season 1, IMO. Good watch, enjoyed it!

Last 2 things I’ve been holding out for on streaming TV coming out this week. Matrix 4 on HBOMAX and Don’t Look Up on Netflix. The latter looks funny as hell! A dark comedy take on today’s society and what would happen if the planet was headed to extinction.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First two episodes of 1883 is on Paramount+ now.

Not bad. A few cliches in it but it is a pretty good "western"

Be warned if you have little eyes that may watch, there is language and nudity in the show. Not sure if they will show that or not if on the TV or just from the Ap.

Oh and a couple of really gross scenes (at least for me) where they show hairy armpits on women. Surprised I have not had nightmares about it.

So if you like westerns and you like Sam Elliot...I think you will like this show. He is leading a wagon train of german folk from Fort Worth to Oregon.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Wheel of Time episode
First two episodes of 1883 is on Paramount+ now.

Not bad. A few cliches in it but it is a pretty good "western"

Be warned if you have little eyes that may watch, there is language and nudity in the show. Not sure if they will show that or not if on the TV or just from the Ap.

Oh and a couple of really gross scenes (at least for me) where they show hairy armpits on women. Surprised I have not had nightmares about it.

So if you like westerns and you like Sam Elliot...I think you will like this show. He is leading a wagon train of german folk from Fort Worth to Oregon.

Do you watch Yellowstone?