***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Enjoyed Star Trek Discovery season 4. If I hadn't heard that it already had been renewed I would have almost thought it was a series finale with the way it ended.

Watched Halo's first episode. I liked it. Never played the games so I can't comment on any comparisons or anything.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone watching "From" on Epix. Good concept but moves slower than a snail with a 10 pound weight strapped to its shell. It reminds me of "Outcast". Not the story but the pace. Almost done with the season and we still don;t know what the heck is going on.
I just finished episode 8 - which I believe is the latest. There appears to be 10 for season 1. I'm really enjoying it, but the pace is pretty slow. There isn't much buzz about the show, so worried it might be a 1 and done. I can't even find any good chats on reddit....hope they give us something in these last 2 episodes.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Had some viewing time and did a lot of catching up last week.

Halo, Paramount+ - I want to preface this by saying I’ve never played the video game. So the plot was not as obvious to me. I had no idea this was a RoboCop plot. One of my all-time classic sci-if faves. It made me regret I had not played the game. Cool storyline, obviously borrowed from a lot of sources but yeah, if I had to compare it to anything, it’s a sci-fi RoboCop. First episode was good enough that me and the wife will keep watching.

Reacher, Amazon - I read a lot of good reviews and I completely agree with all of you. We binged the whole season last week, and I can see why everyone was fed up with the Tom Cruise movie versions. Never read the books, but definitely a different take on Reacher and a much more enjoyable watch. Good detective story watch, we did predict some of the turns, but the main actor does a great job, and I will come back for another season.

Winning Time, HBOMAX - So I’m caught up on all the episodes and I still think it’s a great watch. Definitely more of a guys TV show. Does not hold back on the party lifestyle in the NBA. But the young man who plays Magic Johnson continues to amaze me. I did read an article, that is not just CGI cheating, they got lucky and found an actor who could nail Magic’s famous smile and charisma.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just finished episode 8 - which I believe is the latest. There appears to be 10 for season 1. I'm really enjoying it, but the pace is pretty slow. There isn't much buzz about the show, so worried it might be a 1 and done. I can't even find any good chats on reddit....hope they give us something in these last 2 episodes.
Ok people, your job is to go watch From so we can talk about it. I think the first 3 are free with Amazon Prime....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coda - Apple+ 9/10. I was surprised at how funny this was. Really a great people movie.

Creeper

Reaction score

I read some positive stuff about the show, and Outcast lasted more than 1 season before it was cancelled so maybe there is hope we will find out something about what is going on before they cancel it.

Creeper

Reaction score
Ok people, your job is to go watch From so we can talk about it. I think the first 3 are free with Amazon Prime....

I agree. It is going to be a good show to discuss. But I recommend waiting until all the episodes are available and then binge watch the entire season. The slow pace makes the wait a little more annoying.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I finished Space Force season 2. I really enjoy this show and hope there is a season 3. Especially with how short season 2 was.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I finished Space Force season 2. I really enjoy this show and hope there is a season 3. Especially with how short season 2 was.

I find myself feeling oddly about the show. In some aspects I don't think it is great, others times I do and without fail it seems like there is at least one good laugh per episode.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Enjoyed Star Trek Discovery season 4. If I hadn't heard that it already had been renewed I would have almost thought it was a series finale with the way it ended.

Watched Halo's first episode. I liked it. Never played the games so I can't comment on any comparisons or anything.
I love Star Trek: Discovery, but I wish they'd tone down the feely stuff a bit. There are too many speeches, especially inappropriately timed ones. I keep thinking, "Lady, you've got 2 minutes to get to the other end of the ship and save the crew, and you're gonna stand there telling everyone how much they mean to you? Get your butt moving!!!"

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Finally watched "1883" excellent series, liked it better than Yellowstone. Wish they would have another season in that era.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Finally watched "1883" excellent series, liked it better than Yellowstone. Wish they would have another season in that era.
Isabel May was absolutely fantastic in that show, wasn't she? Everyone was very good, actually, but she made the show.

Here's what I've found:

"1883," Paramount+'s prequel series to Paramount Network's "Yellowstone," aired its finale on February 27, and the episode seemed to complete the main characters' story arcs. After a long journey across the American West, some had reached their destinations, while others had died.

But two weeks earlier, Paramount, the company formerly known as ViacomCBS, announced during an investor presentation that it had ordered more episodes of the series, but it stopped short of saying it had been renewed for season two.

David Glasser, an executive producer on "1883" and "Yellowstone," told Insider during an interview this week that fans shouldn't expect a second season, but that the story would continue.

He declined to specify what form the new episodes would take. But Paramount also announced another prequel series, "1932," and Glasser said it was safe to think of the prequels as an anthology series, implying that more could be on the way.

"If you're a fan of the Dutton family and the saga bringing you to the current day, what will come is that continued saga," he said.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Isabel May was absolutely fantastic in that show, wasn't she? Everyone was very good, actually, but she made the show.

Here's what I've found:

"1883," Paramount+'s prequel series to Paramount Network's "Yellowstone," aired its finale on February 27, and the episode seemed to complete the main characters' story arcs. After a long journey across the American West, some had reached their destinations, while others had died.

But two weeks earlier, Paramount, the company formerly known as ViacomCBS, announced during an investor presentation that it had ordered more episodes of the series, but it stopped short of saying it had been renewed for season two.

David Glasser, an executive producer on "1883" and "Yellowstone," told Insider during an interview this week that fans shouldn't expect a second season, but that the story would continue.

He declined to specify what form the new episodes would take. But Paramount also announced another prequel series, "1932," and Glasser said it was safe to think of the prequels as an anthology series, implying that more could be on the way.

"If you're a fan of the Dutton family and the saga bringing you to the current day, what will come is that continued saga," he said.
I had heard there would be another prequel set in another era, but really want to see another season of the 1883 era. Hopefully "1932" will be as well done as as "1883"

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Pluto TV is going to start a Stargate Channel, all Stargate 24/7. Just thought I'd put this here for any Stargate fans

Pluto TV is making one of the biggest sci-fi shows ever free to watch

Pluto TV is headed through the Gate. Starting Friday (April 1), a Stargate channel is debuting on Pluto TV, with both the Stargate films and three of its TV shows — all streaming for free with ads. Unfortunately, not all of those series are arriving in totality, as seasons are missing.
https://www.tomsguide.com/news/pluto-tv-is-making-one-of-the-biggest-sci-fi-shows-ever-free-to-watch