***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Shining Vale
Pretty typical horror setup, family moves into haunted house...... or is it? Not meant as a comedy but does have some humorous moments and some funny lines. I've watched the first 5 episodes and it's alright so far, not great but not bad, curious to see where it goes. Each episode is less than 30 minutes long, so they make for a quick watch.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am watching "In from the Cold" on Netflix. I want to say rubbish but not completely. If I had a choice between raking leaves or watching "In from the Cold" it might take a few moments to think it over before deciding.

Also watching "The thing about Pam" on Peacock. The series embellishes on a true crime story but it is still a good watch. I have to watch the last 2 episodes (out of 5). The real life story covers 6 or more years and 3 murders and the first 3 episodes are have still not wrapped up the first murder so I am not sure if the last 2 episodes finish the entire story or not. Hopefully they do because it would not be satisfying i they don't.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Pluto TV is going to start a Stargate Channel, all Stargate 24/7. Just thought I'd put this here for any Stargate fans

Pluto TV is making one of the biggest sci-fi shows ever free to watch

Pluto TV is headed through the Gate. Starting Friday (April 1), a Stargate channel is debuting on Pluto TV, with both the Stargate films and three of its TV shows — all streaming for free with ads. Unfortunately, not all of those series are arriving in totality, as seasons are missing.
https://www.tomsguide.com/news/pluto-tv-is-making-one-of-the-biggest-sci-fi-shows-ever-free-to-watch

I have to admit Pluto has become a much more used service for me as they've added more and more. Whether it's just mindless channel surfing or background noise there always seems to be something to turn on.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I have to admit Pluto has become a much more used service for me as they've added more and more. Whether it's just mindless channel surfing or background noise there always seems to be something to turn on.
Same here, I seem to use it more and more, good selection and always seem to be something I want to watch.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Same here, I seem to use it more and more, good selection and always seem to be something I want to watch.
I've been using the Pluto TV a lot myself, as well. I've used the app to watch a couple older movies in their library for free, with a few ads, and it's usually my go to app for background TV noise. :thumbup:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I guess I’m in the minority on this one. I loved the first episode Moon Knight. It had me intrigued from the opening scene and I can’t wait to see where things go from here.
I was intrigued too. I liked, but not loved the episode. I wish we got to see the action, but I understand the episode was from Steven Grant's perspective. I can't wait to see Marc Spector's perspective. :D
Also, I hope the humor gets better. So far it's a huge failure in that department.
I got a few laughs. I laughed after he waved at the guy in the window and he waved back until his partner scolded him for it, "What are you doing?" I also laughed when the old lady flipped him off. :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was intrigued too. I liked, but not loved the episode. I wish we got to see the action, but I understand the episode was from Steven Grant's perspective. I can't wait to see Marc Spector's perspective. :D

I got a few laughs. I laughed after he waved at the guy in the window and he waved back until his partner scolded him for it, "What are you doing?" I also laughed when the old lady flipped him off. :laugh:
Yeah, the wave was pretty funny. :D

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Watched the Bubble on Netflix. I enjoyed it though they could have trimmed it a bit. 2 hours of run time for a comedy seems a bit long. Felt like a test screening or maybe a director's cut.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Might try Tubi. Still free as well and it seems like of the free ones it has the best selection and the fewest amount of ads.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Might try Tubi. Still free as well and it seems like of the free ones it has the best selection and the fewest amount of ads.
The Tubi app's movie library expanded recently, it's quite extensive now and free. I agree that Tubi has less ad breaks than similar free apps. I'd definitely recommend adding Tubi if you like free movies.
They have a channel that plays Mystery Science Theater 3000 which is always good for a few laughs.
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 and RiffTrax channels are my go to channels to have something on in the background, sometimes I catch a joke I missed. Also pets enjoy the train channel, Slow TV.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I guess I’m in the minority on this one. I loved the first episode Moon Knight. It had me intrigued from the opening scene and I can’t wait to see where things go from here.

You're in the minority in this small sample thread, but seem the consensus is that esp1 is one of the better opening esps for a Marvel streaming series.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Watched episode two of Moon Knight and enjoyed it. The episode featured more action, a lot of exposition, and a couple laughs. Through one third of the season now, next week is the half way point.