***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Big_D

Reaction score
I revisited Chernobyl on HBO Max this weekend. I'm not one to ever revisit shows, but I really loved that one and decided to watch it again. It was fantastic the second time through as well.

Really well done. Always been intrigued by this story and this delivered.

Big_D

Reaction score
I started watching Ghosts UK on HBO max. Really good and a quick binge watch. 3 seasons. 7 episodes each and renewed for a 4th. Some characters and storylines are the same as the US version. Definitely worth checking out.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
‘She-Hulk’ star says filming the show was ‘fun but absurd’
Ryan Galloway - Yesterday 6:49 PM

<snip>

Tim Roth is set to make his third appearance in the MCU as Abomination when the Disney Plus series She-Hulk launches later this year. Speaking to ET Canada, Roth was asked if he’d be watching the series when it airs — something the star doesn’t typically do.

“I don’t know, if my family wants to watch it I will. I don’t know, it’s a trippy one. It was a lot of fun so it is tempting to dip in and go ‘oh god, I remember that day that’s absurd.’ um it’s quite the wild ride but I don’t know I’ll face that when I come to it I suppose I don’t know.”

<snip>

Maslany is set to take on the titular role of the series, bringing She-Hulk to life on screen for the very first time and according to all accounts, she’s nailed it.

“She’s amazing. It’s actually jaw-dropping. Yeah, you know what, just watching it just on a day-to-day level, and sometimes a dialogue lands, just on that level, and her ability to absorb and then perform was quite remarkable. And she’s funny. One of the signs of a good actor is their comedic touch and she has it.”

Click here for the entire article

It would be an understatement by my saying I am a huge Orphan Black fan. The comic book nerd in me is happy She-Hulk will receive screen time but I am more excited to see Tatiana Maslany get another series.

Despite the obvious CGI, Marvel will add another solid Disney+ series if she shows off only 75% of her ability. Maslany is an excellent character actor in my opinion. OB had her performing four distinct characters (clones) on a regular episodic basis, with about a dozen or so more thrown in for good measure. I am betting her Jennifer Walters alter-ego will stand out as much as the superhero.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just finished "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" season 4 and it delivered the laughs. The writers spread the lines around like candy and there's not a straight guy in the series. The story exposition isn't great but this is intended to get laughs throughout.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
‘She-Hulk’ star says filming the show was ‘fun but absurd’
Ryan Galloway - Yesterday 6:49 PM

<snip>

Tim Roth is set to make his third appearance in the MCU as Abomination when the Disney Plus series She-Hulk launches later this year. Speaking to ET Canada, Roth was asked if he’d be watching the series when it airs — something the star doesn’t typically do.

“I don’t know, if my family wants to watch it I will. I don’t know, it’s a trippy one. It was a lot of fun so it is tempting to dip in and go ‘oh god, I remember that day that’s absurd.’ um it’s quite the wild ride but I don’t know I’ll face that when I come to it I suppose I don’t know.”

<snip>

Maslany is set to take on the titular role of the series, bringing She-Hulk to life on screen for the very first time and according to all accounts, she’s nailed it.

“She’s amazing. It’s actually jaw-dropping. Yeah, you know what, just watching it just on a day-to-day level, and sometimes a dialogue lands, just on that level, and her ability to absorb and then perform was quite remarkable. And she’s funny. One of the signs of a good actor is their comedic touch and she has it.”

Click here for the entire article

It would be an understatement by my saying I am a huge Orphan Black fan. The comic book nerd in me is happy She-Hulk will receive screen time but I am more excited to see Tatiana Maslany get another series.

Despite the obvious CGI, Marvel will add another solid Disney+ series if she shows off only 75% of her ability. Maslany is an excellent character actor in my opinion. OB had her performing four distinct characters (clones) on a regular episodic basis, with about a dozen or so more thrown in for good measure. I am betting her Jennifer Walters alter-ego will stand out as much as the superhero.
I was never much of a She-Hulk fan, but the fact that Maslany is playing the role makes me excited to watch. Her performance in Orphan Black was amazing and have no doubt she will be great in She-Hulk

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just finished "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" season 4 and it delivered the laughs. The writers spread the lines around like candy and there's not a straight guy in the series. The story exposition isn't great but this is intended to get laughs throughout.
It took a few episodes to get into it this season, IMO, but once they did, it was really good.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, but it did get much better, probably around the time they all went to Coney Island. That scene was pretty funny.

I agree it was. But I felt like it lost its spark. Maybe COVID conditions really impacted what they could do and forced them to go smaller but I felt it. And that once great music and soundtrack they had was gone too.

And the story doesn’t feel as compelling as it had either, like they’re running out of ideas. I hope the final upcoming season rebounds.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Just finished watching Season 5 of The Last Kingdom, very good. Sorry to hear that was the last season as it was a great show all the way through, but at least there is a movie in the works.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Watched the third episode of Moon Knight and the middle was slow, but the end was a spectacle. I appreciated they dedicated it to actor Gaspard Ulliel. We're officially halfway through the season. :D