***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Just finished episode 5 of Moon Knight. It was a bit more interesting, but they really didn't need to spend so much time and effort giving us insight into his psyche. One episode with the explanation would've been just as informative as all the superfluous crap they went through. If the next episode isn't absolutely amazing, I'm gonna be pissed.
I finally watched episode 5 of Moon Knight and I agree that it was a long walk to get to the information. At least the preview for the finale looks to have action, I hope it's absolutely amazing as well. :D

Creeper

Reaction score
I have to recommend you stay away from Nightflyers on Netflix. It is a science fiction series adapted from a George R.R. Martin novella. He is an executive producer of the series as well. It is a pretty ordinary story with a relatively unknown cast. Season 1 ends with a major cliffhanger (think "Dark Matter" cliffhanger ending) and there will be no season 2. It was cancelled by SyFy and Netflix has no intention of picking it up and producing it either since it got mediocre review and little audience.

I'd rate it a 3 out of 10.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have to recommend you stay away from Nightflyers on Netflix. It is a science fiction series adapted from a George R.R. Martin novella. He is an executive producer of the series as well. It is a pretty ordinary story with a relatively unknown cast. Season 1 ends with a major cliffhanger (think "Dark Matter" cliffhanger ending) and there will be no season 2. It was cancelled by SyFy and Netflix has no intention of picking it up and producing it either since it got mediocre review and little audience.

I'd rate it a 3 out of 10.
I vaguely remember seeing previews or adds for it, and being completely uninterested...but thanks for confirming my disinterest! :laugh:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Anyone watch Texas Metal? I know this is not a streamer or a binge watch. Still very cool. They do some amazing stuff. It’s the motortrend channel. Not sure if it airs anywhere else besides that.
I've watched a few episodes, they do good work, not always to my taste, but I have liked quite a few of their builds. I think I've only seen a couple seasons, they did a triple black late 50's ragtop caddy that was really sweet. I do watch quite a few different car/truck based shows, lots of great builders out there.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Watched Mystery Incorporated pilot episode "Welcome to Coolsville" on Youtube. It's an Indiegogo funded CW style take on Scooby Doo. I liked it. Not the greatest thing ever but for the $20k or so they made it with I think they did a really good job.

I just gave them $20 towards episode 2. I hope they reach their goal.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Finally got around to watching season 3 of Britannia, I liked it. Looking forward to season 4, looks to be quite a bit different from previous seasons.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Been watching Outer Range on Amazon. They're releasing this one one week at a time and I'm up to esp 3.

It's been interesting thus far, but like any mystery we'll see how it holds up when they start answering the questions they're setting up.
I've been watching it too and you're right interesting so far but depends on where they go with it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched about 7 minutes of the first episode.

It is a weird show. One point I think it is really stupid but at the same time I laughed out loud in every episode.

I think the biggest problem is probably the cost of the show with Steve Carell and John Malkovich.

I am not upset about it being cancelled. Like I said it was a weird show.

Creeper

Reaction score
Just finished watching "The Rain" on Netflix. It is a Danish Sci fi series with 3 seasons. The best feature of this show is it actually has a finale to wrap up the story. The worst part is the story makes no sense. The leading characters, a brother and sister, are as dumb as rocks and get a lot of people killed. The storyline is kind of problematic. There is a virus ins the rain and if a drop of rain hits you, you die. The series never explains how the virus wound up in the rain, or why after a rainfall the ground itself is not deadly, nor are the plants and everything else that was out in the rain. In fact there are so many inconsistencies in the story like this it is almost comical. But if you can overlook these problems, and the stupidity of the brother and sister act, it is okay. At the end of the day though, it is really hard to ignore all of the dumb stuff you see on the screen.

Unless you are desperate for something to watch, I am not recommending it. I give it a 4.5 out of 10.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Watched the finale for Moon Knight and it's the best episode of the series. All episodes are available if anyone was waiting to binge watch the show. I think the show benefits from binge watched. :popcorn:

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I finished Moon Knight. I liked the show, but I doubt I'd go out of my way to rewatch it.

I'm not sure where I'd even rank it among other Marvel-related TV shows (MCU or otherwise) that I have seen.