***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So far, looks like the best Star Wars series yet
The film grade quality shown in the teasers and trailers is undeniable. I am so glad Ewan Mcgregor reprised the role. He impressed me so much in Episode One through Three. It would not surprise me if Alec Guinness himself was applauding Mcgregor from above lol.

Star Wars gets on many folks nerve. So sad. Not. Me? I am enjoying the heck out of the fillers for holes left between the nine films like Rogue One, The Mandolorean, etc. Obi-Wan Kenobi will keep me entertained and energized waiting for the BIG Star Wars series event for me: Rosario Dawson returning in her own series this time as the adult Ahsoka. :D No more tease appearances from Mandolorean and The Book of Boba Fett. I want the real deal, the former Padawan of Anakin Skywalker herself, standing center stage.
:yourock:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The film grade quality shown in the teasers and trailers is undeniable. I am so glad Ewan Mcgregor reprised the role. He impressed me so much in Episode One through Three. It would not surprise me if Alec Guinness himself was applauding Mcgregor from above lol.

Star Wars gets on many folks nerve. So sad. Not. Me? I am enjoying the heck out of the fillers for holes left between the nine films like Rogue One, The Mandolorean, etc. Obi-Wan Kenobi will keep me entertained and energized waiting for the BIG Star Wars series event for me: Rosario Dawson returning in her own series this time as the adult Ahsoka. :D No more tease appearances from Mandolorean and The Book of Boba Fett. I want the real deal, the former Padawan of Anakin Skywalker herself, standing center stage.
:yourock:
Nerd

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll call you "Sir Nerd", if you want. :D
"Sir?" hmm. Sounds good. Kinda like Sir Lancelot. I like it!

Waitasec. Maybe my wife reads this. Then asks me if I am seeing someone named Guinevere...

"I don't know anyone name Guinevere!"
"Then why are you wanting to be called sir all of a sudden? HUH? HUH?? You big nerd!!!"

Good grief.

I will stick with mister instead. :(

:laugh:

nobody

Reaction score
"Sir?" hmm. Sounds good. Kinda like Sir Lancelot. I like it!

Waitasec. Maybe my wife reads this. Then asks me if I am seeing someone named Guinevere...

"I don't know anyone name Guinevere!"
"Then why are you wanting to be called sir all of a sudden? HUH? HUH?? You big nerd!!!"

Good grief.

I will stick with mister instead. :(

:laugh:

I got you covered! I now dub thee, Nerdimus Prime!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Didn't look like I was gonna care for it after the first 15 minutes or so, but once I got past the fact that everything is much more modern than the Enterprise in TOS, I enjoyed it. The characters they have on board is a pleasant surprise.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I got you covered! I now dub thee, Nerdimus Prime!
"...I have witnessed their capacity for imagination, and though our opinions sometimes differ, like us there’s more to them than meets the eye.

I am Nerdimus Prime.

And I send this message to any surviving comics-fanatics taking refuge among the membership:

We are here.

We are waiting."

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched the finale for Moon Knight and it's the best episode of the series. All episodes are available if anyone was waiting to binge watch the show. I think the show benefits from binge watched. :popcorn:

Outside of a brilliant acting performance by Oscar Isaac, I’m not that big on the Moon Knight series. A long build to a pretty confusing finish, followed by a post credits scene teasing even more psychological strangeness.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Outside of a brilliant acting performance by Oscar Isaac, I’m not that big on the Moon Knight series. A long build to a pretty confusing finish, followed by a post credits scene teasing even more psychological strangeness.
Still haven't watched the finale. Probably tonight, but I was busy with Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and The Batman yesterday.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And what did you think?
I wrote a little about The Batman in the movies thread, but overall, a 7/10 for me. Didn't like Pattinson in the role (too scrawny). Liked the story though, and fell in love with Selena Kyle. I liked that they didn't go crazy with the costumes, but I don't like the Batsuit. His car was cool as Hell though.

I liked their choice for Alfred a lot, and most of the other casting too, but I think they could've done better with the Riddler.