***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yup. Just watched another Ep of the Witcher and my other half is all:
Are we at the end?
No.
Is there another season?
Yeah, I think they even greenlit a season 3.
Really?
Yup, but Cavill isn't going to be Geralt. It's going to be that guy who's the brother of Thor.

Oh...

I could see the air let out of the balloon at that moment, lol.

Maybe I can get her into Warhammer!!!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Anybody else watch Barry on HBO? Season 4 started tonight. Should be interesting to see how this last season goes.

Creeper

Reaction score
Yup. Just watched another Ep of the Witcher and my other half is all:
Are we at the end?
No.
Is there another season?
Yeah, I think they even greenlit a season 3.
Really?
Yup, but Cavill isn't going to be Geralt. It's going to be that guy who's the brother of Thor.

Oh...

I could see the air let out of the balloon at that moment, lol.

Maybe I can get her into Warhammer!!!
Cavill is leaving the Witcher after Season 3, right? Did he bail earlier. That would pretty much ruin the series.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just gave the show Suits a try on Prime. Really cool show. Enjoyed it thoroughly through season 7. I started the first episode of season 8 and just felt tired of it...didn't help that a key character was no longer involved.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Anybody else watch Barry on HBO? Season 4 started tonight. Should be interesting to see how this last season goes.
I enjoyed Seasons 1 and 2 but haven’t had time to catch up. It’s on my to do list. So many interesting series, so little time.

I wasn’t sure Bill Hader could pull off a former Marine Hitman, but he does a good job. More believable than other comedians I’ve seen try their hand in tough guy roles.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I have nothing to go on right now but I have a feeling Ahsoka will be better than Andor and The Mandalorian. Casting is superb for the primary characters. Rosario Dawson as adult Ahsoka is perfection in both look and acting talent. Lars Mikkelsen makes the transition from voice to live action as Grand Admiral Thrawn, like Ahsoka, is one of the best characters much of the audience has no clue about. The same can be said of Hera Syndulla, who will be played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Two new additional characters will be played by a pair of actors who should spice things way up. Ray Stevenson as Baylon Skoll (perhaps a Sith?). The Expanse's Wes Chatham will be introduced as 'Captain Enoch', Thrawn's right hand man.

I could be wrong. However, I doubt it will stumble like Obi-Wan Kenobi in story presentation. I think it should be as cohesive and planned as Andor.
I’m looking forward to it. I didn’t have any issues with Obi-Wan. Not as good as Mandalorian or Andor, but watched it to the end.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
We just started watching The Witcher series.
I like it. My wife loves it. I think it's a Cavill thing.
I don't blame her. I have a thing for him too, lol.
Because he plays Warhammer 40K, duh.
It’s a Cavill thing. My wife won’t even hide it.

She also refuses to watch the next season without him

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I wasn’t sure Bill Hader could pull off a former Marine Hitman, but he does a good job. More believable than other comedians I’ve seen try their hand in tough guy roles.
Absolutely agree. I was wondering myself, going into the show, but he does great.

Corso

Reaction score
It’s a Cavill thing. My wife won’t even hide it.

She also refuses to watch the next season without him
It's funny. My wife does the "hmmmm" thing now like Geralt with everybody.
Especially the dogs and her family, lol.
And her voice can't go low so it sounds hilarious.

Corso

Reaction score
It was a surprise because he actually went after that role because of his familiarity with the game. I thought he did a great job.
I'm not sure I can handle baby-face Liam as the Witcher, but I'll give him an episode.
The writers better come hard and give an epic intro for him to show his stuff.

Corso

Reaction score
It was a surprise because he actually went after that role because of his familiarity with the game. I thought he did a great job.
I wonder if he became a bit disillusioned and just jumped into Warhammer head-first.

I actually had a Warhammer 40K screenplay ready to go, but gave it to someone after a few years.
I believe he threw it away as he entered another phase of his career that went beyond writing.
I say threw it away, but I guess I mean he abandoned it.
It was about a space marine who lost his armor, only to find another armor as he struggled to survive.
It's name was Ennui.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel that if I wasn't so geeked out about seeing Vader again, I would be pretty meh about Obi-Wan.
I thought Obi-Wan had some embarrassing missteps. Cringe-worthy casting and backstory for the female Inquisitor. Some poorly-staged action scenes where it felt like the Director had no experience. As well as some bush-league editing and effects (in spots).

Definitely some highs and lows with that series.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it's not not streaming but I got to say this makes me sad as I am still a user of the DVD service

End of an era.

It’s an odd thing, but I miss the video store experience. Things are certainly easier and more convenient, but there was something exciting about actually going to the video store.

Or maybe I’m just getting too old?
:oldcouple: