***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Creeper

Reaction score
Anyone watching "From" on MGM/Epic? Season two just started. It is an interesting concept but it is moving at a snails pace, if the snail was on crutches or dead. I'll keep watching but it reminds me of the show Outcast which was cancelled after 2 seasons, probably because all the writers wrote themselves into a coma. Its the same kind of series.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone watching "From" on MGM/Epic? Season two just started. It is an interesting concept but it is moving at a snails pace, if the snail was on crutches or dead. I'll keep watching but it reminds me of the show Outcast which was cancelled after 2 seasons, probably because all the writers wrote themselves into a coma. Its the same kind of series.
I was looking for different streaming apps some time ago. Saw the MGM app and looked at some of the offereings and they had a good deal of the same movies that paramaount has. Also noticed it was cheaper.
Was going to switch over but after looking at it, it does not have all of the same series on it. Weird

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I love the series. Just watched the first episode. Can't wait for the rest.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I was looking for different streaming apps some time ago. Saw the MGM app and looked at some of the offereings and they had a good deal of the same movies that paramaount has. Also noticed it was cheaper.
Was going to switch over but after looking at it, it does not have all of the same series on it. Weird
It doesn't have a whole lot. I just started it back up for From then I'll probably cancel it again.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. I'm a grown <expletive> man. I shed a tear. And then a BIG old belly laugh at the very end.

Episodes: All Good Things... & The Last Generation

nrblzkW.gif
nwmThgT.gif

:clap:
I was happy to see The Next Generation cast finally get the send off I feel they deserved. It was a nice ‘bow’ on things. But I hope they don’t expect people to tune in for a show with Seven, Raffi, and Jack.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was happy to see The Next Generation cast finally get the send off I feel they deserved. It was a nice ‘bow’ on things. But I hope they don’t expect people to tune in for a show with Seven, Raffi, and Jack.
Jack I could do without. Seven and Raffi I like, but the crew would have to be people to whom you feel connected.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Roku actually has some good shows out there these days.

when the streetlights go on and most dangerous game. they follow the chapter type episodes where they are ~10 minutes long each and you can slam a season in under 2 hours.

both of these were a fun watch.

survive was also pretty good

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not all people for certain. Some people like me for sure. I cannot wait to see Jeri Ryan in the captain's chair. And at least one special guest star appearance BETTER be Kate Mulgrew! :mad::) Still the lack of confirmation in any Paramount's public acknowledged of a spinoff does not fill me with confidence I will see any of it happening. :(

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jack I could do without. Seven and Raffi I like, but the crew would have to be people to whom you feel connected.
I have not outright hated a character as much as I do Raffi for a long, long time. If I never see her again it would be too soon.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not all people for certain. Some people like me for sure. I cannot wait to see Jeri Ryan in the captain's chair. And at least one special guest star appearance BETTER be Kate Mulgrew! :mad::) Still the lack of confirmation in any Paramount's public acknowledged of a spinoff does not fill me with confidence I will see any of it happening. :(
Just reading up on it and they’re saying that there are no concrete plans to move forward on it at this point in time. That’s good if you ask me, I’m not interested.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have not outright hated a character as much as I do Raffi for a long, long time. If I never see her again it would be too soon.
Maybe the series will get the okay. Then Michelle Hurd will encounter a Tasha Yar/Denise Crosby moment from Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Skin of Evil. No more Raffi! :p However, they might bring her back as her daughter fathered by a Romulan due to a temporal accident, so the nightmare might return. :muttley:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I had been holding off on watching season 3 of Picard, until I could binge all of them. I'm glad I did, it would have been torture watching each then having to wait a week..... :mad:
That was a great season, every episode was great, thoroughly enjoyed it
giphy.gif

b1f7e232-5ffc-4b9e-80de-113a83fd193b_text.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t get your hopes up.
It's been downhill after Season 1 for me. Great writing in the first season and the irony was the only time they weren't being funny was when they were doing stand-up.

I wonder if this one one those Lost situations. They didn't know there would be anything beyond the first season.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's been downhill after Season 1 for me. Great writing in the first season and the irony was the only time they weren't being funny was when they were doing stand-up.

I wonder if this one one those Lost situations. They didn't know there would be anything beyond the first season.
I think we’re talking about different shows.
:huh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I think we’re talking about different shows.
:huh:
CC's talking about The Marvelous Mrs, Maisel, I think. I agree with his assessment on that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don’t get your hopes up.
It got a little tiny bit better, but it's easily my least favorite Marvel product. I have low expectations for the upcoming movie.

Speaking of which, I rewatched Avengers: Endgame yesterday, and the female empowerment moment still makes me cringe. It damn near ruined the movie. Okay, slight exaggeration...but it dropped my overall rating at least 0.3 points out of 10.