***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Creeper

Reaction score
If it has just been a new actor, doing this as a debit performance, I'd give it a much lower score. But this seems like Arnold doing what he does best, but doing it tongue in cheek, almost making fun of his movies. That boosts my rating quite a bit.

Also, there hasn't really been a lot of great content, so far this year, IMO...and the girl don't hurt.
It has a "True Lies" vibe to it. But it's fun.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can see both sides to that. While it is sad (and I still wonder if it’s permanent), I think it gives the story the ‘stakes’ it needed.
I was thinking it might not be permanent too...or there'll be a last moment "change". I hope that's the case.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The Bear Season 2 is on Hulu now. Last I looked it had impressive 100% reviews at Rotten Tomatoes. Good show about foodies, re-inventing self, realizing potential… but the foodie stuff had me at hello.

Big_D

Reaction score
The Bear Season 2 is on Hulu now. Last I looked it had impressive 100% reviews at Rotten Tomatoes. Good show about foodies, re-inventing self, realizing potential… but the foodie stuff had me at hello.
Good to see that all 10 episodes were available immediately. I was expecting a weekly release. I'm about halfway through and Jamie Lee Curtis as the mom really does a great job.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Good to see that all 10 episodes were available immediately. I was expecting a weekly release. I'm about halfway through and Jamie Lee Curtis as the mom really does a great job.
Yes. Best part about streaming was Netflix introducing the binge part and now most of them are trying to their darnest to get rid of that so they can milk your membership for as long as possible. Thank you shows and streamers who still release the entire season at once.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Witcher 3 is coming out in 2 parts. 1 tomorrow and 2 late July. Assuming it is an episode a week.
Does Netflix do weekly episode releases? I thought they only dump entire seasons. I am looking forward to season 3 but I will wait until all episodes are available to binge.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched the first episode of Suits on Netflix yesterday. It started a little slow, and I was thinking it was over hyped, but I look forward to watching more of it. I can see where it might get much better.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does Netflix do weekly episode releases? I thought they only dump entire seasons. I am looking forward to season 3 but I will wait until all episodes are available to binge.
They do on some of the shows. And like you, I wait until it all loads and then watch when I want to and not have to remember things from week to week.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just watched the first episode of Suits on Netflix yesterday. It started a little slow, and I was thinking it was over hyped, but I look forward to watching more of it. I can see where it might get much better.
I liked it and especially liked Donna. Strikingly beautiful actress..

Big_D

Reaction score
Yes. Best part about streaming was Netflix introducing the binge part and now most of them are trying to their darnest to get rid of that so they can milk your membership for as long as possible. Thank you shows and streamers who still release the entire season at once.
Every channel seems to have a streaming service and most of them will milk it for all it's worth. I watch more on Netflix anyway and it's not because they release all it once but the content is better on top of that.