***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For any Warrior Nun fans, it is returning from cancellation. No word on what streaming platform yet.
What source is reporting that? Please let it be true. Hopefully, the show will rebound from cancellation with better writing the second time around. The world needs more Alba Baptista in it, not less. :)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am running behind on watching some shows and did not watch episode two of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds until last night. Just a fantastic episode and stacks up well with offerings from other Star Trek series.

From the franchise's beginning in the 1960's, Star Trek has had its space battles, techie talk, etc. That is part of its long running appeal. Yet, what also makes Star Trek Star Trek are those down-to-earth episodes that focus on the human condition itself--highlighting the good, bad and everything in-between.

I think SNW's Ad Astra per Aspera compares favorably in that type of 'what makes humans human' exploration (pun intended) with previous Star Trek episodes like The Devil in the Dark (TOS), The Measure of a Man (TNG), Far Beyond the Stars (DS9), Living Witness (Voyager), Carbon Creek (Enterprise), But to Connect (Discovery) and No Win Scenario (Picard). Loved it.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Warrior Season 3 dropped its first 3 episodes today on Max. Final season. This show has the greatest fight choreography in TV history, and is better than most movies. Awesome story and underrated acting as well. I love this show.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure if @Reverend Conehead is a Star Trek fan but I think he would LOVE episode three of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, ESPECIALLY its 'time conundrum' near the end of the episode. :muttley:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Witcher Season 3.1 wasn’t bad. Much more of a Game of Thrones political intrigue and conspiracy than the other seasons, which always makes it a little tougher for me to follow since even the season recap doesn’t bring back all the memories when waiting for a year or two for the next season.

quickccc

Reaction score
I have yet t see Netflix's Extraction 2 .. because i forgot much of the scenes, plot and concepts of first Extraction .. new a memory cell reboost :)

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I have yet t see Netflix's Extraction 2 .. because i forgot much of the scenes, plot and concepts of first Extraction .. new a memory cell reboost :)
Wife and I found an Extraction 1 recap video on YouTube. lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Witcher 3. More monsters fewer politicians. And the directing is weird. It's like the director instructed all the actors to give their best guess if I am a bad guy face when the camera closes on them. I can wait for Vol 2, disappointed in this one.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I was scrolling around yesterday on Pluto TV when I ran across The Center Seat: 55 Years of Star Trek. Not sure when or where this aired originally. I was in one of the later episodes, and I enjoyed it. I did a quick search and found it also available on Amazon Prime, so I started watching from the beginning there to avoid the commercials. About 4 or 5 episodes down. Pretty good docuseries on Star Trek. Admittedly not the biggest fan though I have heard some of the stuff covered before.

Creeper

Reaction score
I just finished FUBAR on Netflix. I am not ashamed to say I liked it. Sometimes a little comedy action breaks up all the straight action blood and gore. The last episode was a bit predictable but still entertaining. I wonder if the make a season 2 and if it will include Arnold who is looking his age these days. If I have to rate it I will give it 4 stars or a 7.5 on a 10 point scale.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just finished FUBAR on Netflix. I am not ashamed to say I liked it. Sometimes a little comedy action breaks up all the straight action blood and gore. The last episode was a bit predictable but still entertaining. I wonder if the make a season 2 and if it will include Arnold who is looking his age these days. If I have to rate it I will give it 4 stars or a 7.5 on a 10 point scale.
If Stallone and Eastwood can do it, he can do it. I think Eastwood, after he got into his 70's, chose roles where he could kiss younger women, at least he didn't get nekkid with them. I gotta draw the line somewhere and old naked men in movies is a good place to do it. But better in the film than in the theaters.

Considering the impact of their movies over the last 40+ years, we will miss them when they do hang it up. Could be worse, they could be like Bruce Willis.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, it seems I was far too kind to The Witcher after watching ep 5 last night. What a waste of time and a Rome and GOT rip off only not as well acted. I kept pausing to see how much time was left on this waste of an hour.

I wonder if the fact that Cavill is leaving is having any impact on the writing because they mailed it in. I have no problem with him leaving because these old ears got tired of trying to make out what he's saying with all the monotone and mumbling. Is he auditioning for the next Batman?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Watching season 3 of the Witcher.

I know people have told me previously that Henry Cavill’s portrayal of Geralt is spot-on but the script writing is so one-dimensional.

I’m a fan of Anya Chalotra…I leave it at that