***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Been enjoying Star Trek Strange New Worlds. I didn't realize I was a week behind. I just watched last week's episode last night.
I thought the Lower Decks crossover was great. When it started, I wondered if the whole episode would be animated. Live-action Boimler and Mariner were actually fun to see. The added touch of SNW being animated at the end was entertaining. Though had they animated the whole show they could have, after Boimler time travels, change to that Filmation style like the animated original series.

Still trying to figure out who the actress playing Nurse Chapel reminds me of. May have mentioned that in the past.
Loved the crossover episode. Very creative.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Deepest Breath on Netflix. Maybe the best documentary that I have ever seen. It is riveting, tense and emotional.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Been enjoying Star Trek Strange New Worlds. I didn't realize I was a week behind. I just watched last week's episode last night.
I thought the Lower Decks crossover was great. When it started, I wondered if the whole episode would be animated. Live-action Boimler and Mariner were actually fun to see. The added touch of SNW being animated at the end was entertaining. Though had they animated the whole show they could have, after Boimler time travels, change to that Filmation style like the animated original series.

Still trying to figure out who the actress playing Nurse Chapel reminds me of. May have mentioned that in the past.
Kind of a cross between Lindsey Lohan and Emma Stone.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Her face has been nagging me as well. They are not a match but she reminds me of Emma Stone whenever I see her. Or Stone when she was younger possibly.
Kind of a cross between Lindsey Lohan and Emma Stone.
Was going to say Lohan as well.
I was going to say Christina Ricci. But I can also see why guys mentioned Emma Stone and Lindsey Lohan. I guess the best description I can come up with is an amalgam of all three actresses. :laugh:

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jack Ryan, Season 4, final season, was as good as the rest of the series and the best made for streaming series I have watched.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That or going to their house and finding them approaching it or finding them on the street among 9M people. Usually, getting a bagel.

The first thing you have to do with Suits is suspend any legal reality and just appreciate the drama and scenery until they ridiculously come up with the solution in the last 3 minutes.

And how quickly the other parties give in.

"You are ugly, sign this stating you are ugly".

'No, I am not".

"I looked at you and you are ugly, look in the mirror"

"I looked in the mirror and you are right, where do I sign"?
Ever notice how nobody almost ever says goodbye before they hang up the phone?

Creeper

Reaction score
The Witcher Season 3 dropped this from a 7 to a 5 for me.
I won't be that critical but I still have an episode to go. However, I can see it is at a point where it can fall off a cliff. I will finish it tomorrow. I am already thinking where does it go from here? and, is this show going to get cancelled?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I won't be that critical but I still have an episode to go. However, I can see it is at a point where it can fall off a cliff. I will finish it tomorrow. I am already thinking where does it go from here? and, is this show going to get cancelled?
I understand Liam Hemsworth is taking the role of Gerault from here.

Creeper

Reaction score
I understand Liam Hemsworth is taking the role of Gerault from here.
He might make a better Gerault than Cavill but changing actors playing a character fails more than it succeeds. Maybe they should kill of Gerault and introduce a new witcher.