***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He might make a better Gerault than Cavill but changing actors playing a character fails more than it succeeds. Maybe they should kill of Gerault and introduce a new witcher.
I had grown really tired of trying to understand Cavill's mumbling and whisper/talking. I am assuming that is the way of the character in the games and he was a fan of those before he took the job.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I had grown really tired of trying to understand Cavill's mumbling and whisper/talking. I am assuming that is the way of the character in the games and he was a fan of those before he took the job.
He is a fan and the reason he left was the writing for this past season. He didn't think it was the same show anymore.

John813

Reaction score
Wouldn’t shock me too if when Cavill heard about the Superman role coming back he just told netflix he was done. Only for that to be undone in a few months.
Regardless, I think he was looking for an out over the storyline.

I’m not a huge Witcher lord fan but 3 seasons in, I've felt they've never really explained the various characters/arcs/kingdoms too much. It's all been shallow or a quick scene here and then nothing till the following season.
The episode to end part 1 just got tedious too with all the flashbacks that repeated the same dialogue but at the end of that flashback would show 5 seconds of new content.

They also seem to kill off certain characters too easy when they are done with them.
Can't say I won't watch season 4, but really not in a rush to watch it.
The desert episode had some "development for Ciri but good god it didn't need to be a full episode.

Just sticking around on netflix for Stranger Things 5 then may cancel it for a bit.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Saw first 6 episodes of Twisted Metal on Peacock. Used to love playing that game on the PS1. The fan service for the show is all the famous cars from the game slowly make appearances.

Twisted Metal advertises itself as ‘from the makers of Deadpool’ which is one of my favorite movies, so I gave it a try. It follows the same formula as Deadpool. — Ridiculous violence mixed with quick jokes and over the top characters, and led by a nonchalant sarcastic hero. He’s played by the same actor who is Captain America‘s bud Falcon in the Marvel movies, Anthony Mackie. Never been much of a fan, always thought his Marvel character was boring, but he does a good job pulling it off. Some great supporting actors. Sweet Tooth (every fan of the game will recognize him instantly), underrated Thomas Haden Church as the stone-faced cop, and Mackie’s girlfriend bandita all steal scenes.

Some people are going to hate the show but if you’re someone who liked the original Death Race 2000, which I was, this has a lot of that same vibe.

Creeper

Reaction score
Wouldn’t shock me too if when Cavill heard about the Superman role coming back he just told netflix he was done. Only for that to be undone in a few months.
Regardless, I think he was looking for an out over the storyline.

I’m not a huge Witcher lord fan but 3 seasons in, I've felt they've never really explained the various characters/arcs/kingdoms too much. It's all been shallow or a quick scene here and then nothing till the following season.
The episode to end part 1 just got tedious too with all the flashbacks that repeated the same dialogue but at the end of that flashback would show 5 seconds of new content.

They also seem to kill off certain characters too easy when they are done with them.
Can't say I won't watch season 4, but really not in a rush to watch it.
The desert episode had some "development for Ciri but good god it didn't need to be a full episode.

Just sticking around on netflix for Stranger Things 5 then may cancel it for a bit.
I can see what he might be thinking. Season 3 took some stuff from Star Wars and Game of Thrones. I still enjoyed it but a lot depends on what happens in season 4 to explain the end of season 3. Cavill was alright the way he acted the witcher, but in some ways it was overdone. I just wonder if LH will act the art with an accent or with an American English voice.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just started season 3. I'm too bothered by his voice. It seems like he's just trying to keep his voice deep and he can't do that with any volume.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Saw first 6 episodes of Twisted Metal on Peacock. Used to love playing that game on the PS1. The fan service for the show is all the famous cars from the game slowly make appearances.

Twisted Metal advertises itself as ‘from the makers of Deadpool’ which is one of my favorite movies, so I gave it a try. It follows the same formula as Deadpool. — Ridiculous violence mixed with quick jokes and over the top characters, and led by a nonchalant sarcastic hero. He’s played by the same actor who is Captain America‘s bud Falcon in the Marvel movies, Anthony Mackie. Never been much of a fan, always thought his Marvel character was boring, but he does a good job pulling it off. Some great supporting actors. Sweet Tooth (every fan of the game will recognize him instantly), underrated Thomas Haden Church as the stone-faced cop, and Mackie’s girlfriend bandita all steal scenes.

Some people are going to hate the show but if you’re someone who liked the original Death Race 2000, which I was, this has a lot of that same vibe.
Definitely a throwback to the old days on the original PlayStation. I'm about halfway through and I am enjoying it. It's cheesy and campy, but in all the right ways.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Definitely a throwback to the old days on the original PlayStation. I'm about halfway through and I am enjoying it. It's cheesy and campy, but in all the right ways.
Watched the first few episodes so far and enjoy it.

Not going to win any acting, writing or directing awards but if you take it for what it is you can enjoy it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The hills are alive with the sounds of Star Trek
In space, nobody can hear you Star Trek.
I've got my eyes on both of you. :mad:

the-boss-baby-im-watching-you.gif

:p

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YouTube Link: Gen V - Official Teaser Trailer | Prime Video4

Perhaps just a TAD too graphic to post here. :muttley:

Nice to see both Jaz Sinclair and Chance Perdomo get a chance to play in another series together. I really like their roles in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Not sure whether it will be a good spinoff of The Boys but I like look of the trailer.