***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

strollinruss

Reaction score
Watching Lioness. It’s pretty
Good but typica Taylor Sheridan show. Too many story lines going at once

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Hard Knocks - New season started last night. Watched the first episode. Good so far. Pretty much what you'd expect from it. I do think it's hilarious how openly the entire team, from players to coaches, talk about finally having a good QB in Rodgers around Zach Wilson. He must feel an inch tall. Haha The Jets players seem to love Aaron Rodgers. Also, I really like Saleh. He seems like a good guy and a good coach. Jets could make some noise this season.

They also revealed the voice of Hard Knocks and I couldn't believe who it was. I literally had no idea it was this person. I won't spoil it here incase you want to be surprised (assuming you don't already know).

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Hard Knocks - New season started last night. Watched the first episode. Good so far. Pretty much what you'd expect from it. I do think it's hilarious how openly the entire team, from players to coaches, talk about finally having a good QB in Rodgers around Zach Wilson. He must feel an inch tall. Haha The Jets players seem to love Aaron Rodgers. Also, I really like Saleh. He seems like a good guy and a good coach. Jets could make some noise this season.

They also revealed the voice of Hard Knocks and I couldn't believe who it was. I literally had no idea it was this person. I won't spoil it here incase you want to be surprised (assuming you don't already know).
Rodgers actually comes across like a cool team mate. I get the hate with him, but the players, especially the youngsters really sort just enjoying being around. Now, he was throwing some absolutely fiery zingers. I think he still has it but I want Micah to punish him come week 2.

Awesome premire. Seeing Liev Schriber going to his first practice ever in the chopper (great actor btw his brother was alo in The Wire and is Master Chief in Halo) and Aaorn telling everyone to go say hi and that he has the "voice of God" lol. Watch out for Sauce and Wilson. Jets have a tough schedule but if they get through the gauntlet, they might be a real tough team down the line. We beat em 30-21 week 2 though.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somewhere out there is the Strange New Worlds Clubhouse and in that clubhouse are three 11 year olds. That doubles as the writers' room.

Besides the worst use of over-the-top dramatic music since 70's TV, one of those 11 year olds is the casting director.

Can't believe I have gone 3 deep on this pap.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somewhere out there is the Strange New Worlds Clubhouse and in that clubhouse are three 11 year olds. That doubles as the writers' room.

Besides the worst use of over-the-top dramatic music since 70's TV, one of those 11 year olds is the casting director.

Can't believe I have gone 3 deep on this pap.
Are you three deep on season one? If that is true, make it to episode six if you can still tolerate it. Just cut bait if Lift Us Where Suffering Cannot Reach does not do the trick at that point in my opinion.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Disney+ ad-free and Hulu ad-free are raising their rates $3 each per month in October. I don't have the article link but Iger basically confirmed they are trying to push customers to the ad supported option per the article.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don’t think they ever thought this would run that long but it is produced for cable not network.

Spoiler - all of that should be addressed with the disclaimer that all reality must be suspended in order to not ask too many questions.

it was good escapism with all the money shots, lavish offices and the scenery walking the halls of those offices.
I see what they did. Just got through episode 12 last night.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Disney+ ad-free and Hulu ad-free are raising their rates $3 each per month in October. I don't have the article link but Iger basically confirmed they are trying to push customers to the ad supported option per the article.
I saw on the news that the streamers actually make more with the ad packages per each subscriber even though they charge less than the no commercials version.

Three things that made me cancel cable and switch to streaming:
- exclusive high production value content
- no commercials
- binging the season at once and not having to wait weekly

And by god, the media giants are trying to cut down all 3! :mad:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hijack, Apple+, 7.5/10. Very watchable and a good storyline.

Painkiller, Netflix, 6/10. Based on the Sackler family with Perdue Pharma and Oxycontin. A little goofy at times but this was one heap o trash family.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you three deep on season one? If that is true, make it to episode six if you can still tolerate it. Just cut bait if Lift Us Where Suffering Cannot Reach does not do the trick at that point in my opinion.
No, season 2. I liked the first one OK but this season has been really stupid and they need some real actors.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Heart of Stone - Netflix

A Mission: Impossible type movie, but with Gal Gadot as the main hero.

Better than I expected. 6.5/10

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I finished part II or season 2 of The Lincoln Lawyer. I admit I like this show and I would give it a 7.5 out of 10. It is clever at times and keeps moving. It is what the new Perry Mason show on HBO should have been.
I'm on season 2 myself. I'd give it about a 6, to be honest. It's a little slow paced, and I'm not all excited to watch the next episodes, but it holds my interest.

I would have thought Neve Campbell would look better.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm on season 2 myself. I'd give it about a 6, to be honest. It's a little slow paced, and I'm not all excited to watch the next episodes, but it holds my interest.

I would have thought Neve Campbell would look better.
I just started Lincoln Lawyer. I get the slow paced albeit interesting pace you are talking about.

Also, I was mentioning to the wife that Neve Campbell has seemed to have a bit of a resurgence. I've seen her in quite a few shows lately.