***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finished twisted metal and it was a guilty pleasure kind of show. They pulled a darth vader with the clown. Had one guy playing it but another guy doing the voice work.

Now I am slowly going through the Taskmaster comedy game show. All seasons are free on Youtube if you like english humor and game shows.

Also watching Lost Symbols. It is a series on Peacock of the Dan Brown book. Younger guy playing the Tom Hanks character from Divinci Code and those movies. So it is a younger Prof Langdon. So far it is not bad.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Finished twisted metal and it was a guilty pleasure kind of show. They pulled a darth vader with the clown. Had one guy playing it but another guy doing the voice work.

Now I am slowly going through the Taskmaster comedy game show. All seasons are free on Youtube if you like english humor and game shows.

Also watching Lost Symbols. It is a series on Peacock of the Dan Brown book. Younger guy playing the Tom Hanks character from Divinci Code and those movies. So it is a younger Prof Langdon. So far it is not bad.
I enjoyed Twisted Metal. Guilty pleasure is right. I didn't realize I was already on my last episode. Wanted to see more.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I saw on the news that the streamers actually make more with the ad packages per each subscriber even though they charge less than the no commercials version.

Three things that made me cancel cable and switch to streaming:
- exclusive high production value content
- no commercials
- binging the season at once and not having to wait weekly

And by god, the media giants are trying to cut down all 3! :mad:
And they probably will. I don’t miss cable though. High priced and bad quality.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not familiar with these quotes. Are they from Pokemon or something?
:grin:
V52Fcep.png

Gotta kill them all :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not familiar with these quotes. Are they from Pokemon or something?
:grin:
That's the final straw! I will send Alba Baptista. She will straighten you out! :mad:

Wait. You might like that. :rolleyes:

Scratch that! I will send Pikachu instead. Take that, Mr. Smarty Pants. :p

Creeper

Reaction score

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I 'm skeptical. The movie of The Last Kingdom was pretty horrible, while the series was pretty good. Three movies instead of a series sounds like two hours of story every 2 years. Just give me 8-10 episodes to binge. Thank you.
Maybe they'll have a series in between, a la The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Or maybe the movies will be as epic as LotR.
:laugh:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Wow what a series finale for Warrior. An incredible 3 seasons of awesome sauce. Enter The Dragon meets Game of Thrones with a dash of Gangs of New York.

A great story with surprisingly terrific acting and the best fight choreography ever on TV, and even rivals movies like John Wick and The Raid. I'm going to miss this show, and once again Bruce Lee would have been proud.