***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Definite.. that’s pretty much what I watch now. As far as “Bad and Crazy”, if you haven’t seen it, I definitely recommend you check it out.
Since you gave it a 10/10 rating, I'm most of the way through the first episode now. I'm assuming it gets less convoluted.

So far, the acting is pretty good.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wrapped up the first season of The Lincoln Lawyer. I enjoyed it. A bit of a slow burn, and a few predictable things, but overall very enjoyable. I will definitely move into season 2.

khiladi

Reaction score
Since you gave it a 10/10 rating, I'm most of the way through the first episode now. I'm assuming it gets less convoluted.

So far, the acting is pretty good.

Oh yeah, first is definitely as is more an introduction to certain characters. It’s 12 episodes, about an hour 15 each. The character development between the 2 main leads including their comic timing, is great. I’d say the first 2 episodes is kind of like that, to set the stage for the series, as the story comes together. The core of the series, where it gets darker, the first 6 driving towards it, is the last 6.

Last edited:

Creeper

Reaction score
Are seasons 8 and 9 of Suits worth watching? I started season 8 and the new characters are not doing it for me. The Harvey-Mike banter was getting a bit tiresome but still more entertaining than the Harvey-Robert dialogue. And frankly, Samantha is not doing it for me as a replacement for Mike. She is just a bit too much. The Mike Ross story was a bit over the top but it was kind of central to the show. Bringing in a hot shot female character to replace Mike changes the show completely.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are seasons 8 and 9 of Suits worth watching? I started season 8 and the new characters are not doing it for me. The Harvey-Mike banter was getting a bit tiresome but still more entertaining than the Harvey-Robert dialogue. And frankly, Samantha is not doing it for me as a replacement for Mike. She is just a bit too much. The Mike Ross story was a bit over the top but it was kind of central to the show. Bringing in a hot shot female character to replace Mike changes the show completely.
It's still better than most stuff out there, but it seems a bit forced. Samantha's character gets better, as you learn more about her. In fact, if they'd brought her in sooner, it might have been a really good addition, like Louis's secretary, whose name escapes me.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ahsoka. Good start but could have been better. They are staying true to the source material, already with a number of references to Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.

Rosario Dawson was born for the part. I was worried most about Natasha Liu Bordizzo and Mary Elizabeth Winstead playing Sabine and Hera respectively, and especially Bordizzo. They both did well.

The legend of Anakin Skywalker's former padawan continues. :starspin:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sometimes I put a movie or show up my list to watch.
For some reason I Will not be in the mood to start a new season of a show I like.
Time will pass on and I decide. To watch it and tend to enjoy it and thinking I should not have waited as it was good and I binge watched it.

Recently that was the new season of Warrior nuns. Finally watched it and I flew through it and enjoyed it.

I need to get around to watching last season of umbrella academy. This last half of the Witcher although with the last number if the witchers show do not make me to watch it anymore.

I am looking forward to watching the new season of Ragnarok

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For some reason I Will not be in the mood to start a new season of a show I like.
Time will pass on and I decide. To watch it and tend to enjoy it and thinking I should not have waited as it was good and I binge watched it.

Recently that was the new season of Warrior nuns. Finally watched it and I flew through it and enjoyed it.

I need to get around to watching last season of umbrella academy. This last half of the Witcher although with the last number if the witchers show do not make me to watch it anymore.

If you enjoy biting sarcasm, you may enjoy The Umbrella Academy. It is science fiction that does not take itself seriously even when it is being serious.

Young Aiden Gallagher, who plays Number Five, is worth watching the series all by himself. He oozes expressive talent, like a teenaged Al Pacino. And Robert Sheehan's Klaus is stupid funny.

paladin

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this on HBO?
It premiered last night
It's the story of Bishop Sycamore High School Football team.
They played a game vrs. IMG Academy, televised on ESPN two years ago.
The problem being that Bishop Sycamore High School... doesn't actually exist.

Intriguing watch

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
If you enjoy biting sarcasm, you may enjoy The Umbrella Academy. It is science fiction that does not take itself seriously even when it is being serious.

Young Aiden Gallagher, who plays Number Five, is worth watching the series all by himself. He oozes expressive talent, like a teenaged Al Pacino. And Robert Sheehan's Klaus is stupid funny.
Agreed on Gallagher that plays Five, does a great job. Look forward to other roles he takes, he's got the possibility to become one of the "A-List" actors

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

‘The Peripheral’ Canceled at Amazon Despite Season 2 Renewal​

The Peripheral” has been canceled at Amazon’s Prime Video, Variety has learned.
The news comes despite the fact that Amazon renewed the show for a second season back in February. The series, based on the William Gibson novel of the same name, debuted on Amazon on Oct. 21, 2022.

Very disappointed to hear this news, I really liked the first season and was looking forward to seeing where it goes. It ends up a casualty of the ongoing writer's strike, wonder how many others will follow suit?

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/the-peripheral-canceled-amazon-season-2-renewal-1235700019/

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I wasn't all that thrilled with the recent season Umbrella Academy , but I did like the way they ended it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They announced they are making three Warrior Nun films.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The news comes despite the fact that Amazon renewed the show for a second season back in February. The series, based on the William Gibson novel of the same name, debuted on Amazon on Oct. 21, 2022.

Very disappointed to hear this news, I really liked the first season and was looking forward to seeing where it goes. It ends up a casualty of the ongoing writer's strike, wonder how many others will follow suit?

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/the-peripheral-canceled-amazon-season-2-renewal-1235700019/
:banghead:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Ahsoka. Good start but could have been better. They are staying true to the source material, already with a number of references to Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.

Rosario Dawson was born for the part. I was worried most about Natasha Liu Bordizzo and Mary Elizabeth Winstead playing Sabine and Hera respectively, and especially Bordizzo. They both did well.

The legend of Anakin Skywalker's former padawan continues. :starspin:
This review actually scares me. You are very easy to please when it comes to Star Wars. Have no idea who Bordizzo is but Winstead I think is a pretty good actress.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This review actually scares me. You are very easy to please when it comes to Star Wars. Have no idea who Bordizzo is but Winstead I think is a pretty good actress.
Bordizzo was a mystery to me also. At first, the trailers seemed as if they were trying to match a real life actress's appearance with the animation version as closely as possible. Bordizzo seemed to nail Sabine's personality and mannerisms well. She has not really popped at me through the screen yet but it has only been two episodes.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

That sucks! That was one of those rare shows I had to watch. Such an original premise.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

100%

I still cannot bring myself to start Breaking Bad or Succession despite all the positive reviews I hear.