***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wrestlers - Netflix
Docuseries

Loved it - watched in 2 nights - 7 episodes

The Wrestlers, the owners, their fans and the struggles they all have. Even if you can't stand wrestling, you'd still enjoy this, IMO.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kaley Cuoco can make any character funny. She and Lake Bell are very good voice actor pairings as the leads.

The show keeps adding characters to the ensemble. It has pretty much crowded out Frank the Plant's onscreen moments. Frank always cracks me up. J.B. Smoove is another voice actor perfectly matched for that particular character.

Most viewers probably switch off when the credits roll. I am weird about watching stuff from start to finish. Cuoco is stupid funny. Harley Quinn is made by her company, Yes, Norman Productions.

The company's logo is a dog. Cuoco named her company after her late dog. She yells 'WOOF! WOOF!' when the logo flashes on the screen. It's hilarious, at least for me. She must have adored that dog. :starspin:
I agree, Cuoco is fantastic as Harley. This is actually the first thing I've like J.B.Smoove in. I never really disliked him, but he was just "meh" to me. He's made for the role of Frank though. I wonder if they needed permission from the writer or owner of Little Shop of Horrors to use Frank.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
It gets better every season. The show is geared for a young audience but has a number of adult oriented dramatic moments like its predecessor, Star Wars: The Clone Wars. If you enjoy season one, I guarantee you all four seasons shall not disappoint.
That sucks. I started watching clone wars, and it was something I had meant to go back to. I don't know if I have it in me to watch both right now, and I can't watch rebels without finishing clone wars.

cowboys and spurs win the fight against jedi and mandalorians

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, Frasier is one of my favorite shows ever, so I'm intrigued, but the trailer looked OK. I'm bummed there is no Niles in the show.
Big D, Thanks for the info on returning regulars. I showed the trailer to my wife since it might be her favorite show ever, and gave the trailer another chance and can see what they're doing.

Looks like the son as the fireman is basically now the father's role, even though Frasier is the father. I don't know who that side English guy is but he has some funny lines.

Looks like they have another bar hangout too. To me, Frasier is basically a funnier version of The Odd Couple. Same premise, better jokes.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Big D, Thanks for the info on returning regulars. I showed the trailer to my wife since it might be her favorite show ever, and gave the trailer another chance and can see what they're doing.

Looks like the son as the fireman is basically now the father's role, even though Frasier is the father. I don't know who that side English guy is but he has some funny lines.

Looks like they have another bar hangout too. To me, Frasier is basically a funnier version of The Odd Couple. Same premise, better jokes.
For just a second, I thought they were in Cheers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Watching The Little Mermaid on Disney+. I never watched the original (no kids, so not really a surprise) and I wouldn't really say I'm loving this, especially when the singing starts, but it's visually stunning, and the girl playing Ariel (Halle Bailey) is absolutely adorable. She reminds me of Janet Jackson, when she smiles.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Not watched Harley Quinn. I didn't even know it existed. Will have to check it out.

I really enjoy Lower Decks and agree with your assessment.
I love the opening credit scene when they roll up on the Borg battle and are like, "nope", turn and leave. I laugh every time. And that they keep adding more ships to the scene. Season 4 brought the probe from Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home.
For anyone who wants to see Lower Decks, looks like Season 3 is completely free on Paramount Plus. I was looking to see if Indiana Jones was on it yet (or Disney) and caught that. I've had Paramount Plus a few times, and honestly.. Lower Decks is probably my favorite exclusive on that channel. Not surprised they're showing it for free to get more viewers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For anyone who wants to see Lower Decks, looks like Season 3 is completely free on Paramount Plus. I was looking to see if Indiana Jones was on it yet (or Disney) and caught that. I've had Paramount Plus a few times, and honestly.. Lower Decks is probably my favorite exclusive on that channel. Not surprised they're showing it for free to get more viewers.
Lower Decks must be an acquired taste. I couldn't get through the first episode.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmmmmm, Frasier is one of my favorite shows ever, so I'm intrigued, but the trailer looked OK. I'm bummed there is no Niles in the show.
I’m bummed that there’s no Niles as well. For me, the pairing of the two brothers is why Frazier worked.

I’m already resenting the ‘not Niles’ replacement character.

:thumbdown:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Awww man HBO cancelled Winning Time. Series finale was last night. I was hoping for 90's Bulls or even the Cowboys and then Kobe/Shaq.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Awww man HBO cancelled Winning Time. Series finale was last night. I was hoping for 90's Bulls or even the Cowboys and then Kobe/Shaq.
They did?? I loved that show! Freaking HBO. Never fall for any of their shows unless it’s an obvious #1 like Sopranos or Game of Thrones. Because otherwise, they love to suddenly pull the plug.

Big_D

Reaction score
Started YellowJackets on Showtime. Good cast and disturbing enough to keep you interested. I'm only a few episodes in, but so far it's definitely worth a watch.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wolf like me on Peacock
Aussie show with Josh Gadd and Isla Fisher.. She was so hot in wedding crashers.
Peacock picked full first season and they are now making another season.
Quirky drama, comedy, love with the supernatural. Odd but enjoyable. The only half hour each and around six episodes

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally watching last season of Walking dead.. No spoilers please.

They have a spinoff with Daryle Dixon in France. First two episodes were OK. But I wanna finish last season.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Finally watching last season of Walking dead.. No spoilers please.

They have a spinoff with Daryle Dixon in France. First two episodes were OK. But I wanna finish last season.
Have you watched the one with Maggie and Negan? It is on break right now like WD always did but there are I think five episodes out. I like it pretty well.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you watched the one with Maggie and Negan? It is on break right now like WD always did but there are I think five episodes out. I like it pretty well.
No not yet but plan on that as well...Something like Dead City.