***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Disenchantment part 5 has been released on Netflix. Really enjoyed it.
I did not know until the end that this was the final season. That bummed me out.

Creeper

Reaction score
Suggestion for anyone still pissed about how much Witcher went down the drain and want something else.

And maybe feeling same about House of Dragons and LOTR show on Amazon, because let's face it, just another attempt to catch magic in a bottle and cash in.

Wheel of Time Season 2 on Amazon Prime. Season 1 was good, but Season 2 is MUCH better. Like many shows, just seems like it took some time to find its rhythm.

For those unaware of series based on popular best-selling novel anthology, it's basically Star Wars 1-6 in a swords & sorcery setting.

Only... it does a much better job, and while there is an "Anakin Skywalker" character, it's more about him and his group of young friends as they face the good and evil of the world growing up.

Good cast in many roles, big and small. Has the right music for the theme. Special effects even seem little tighter in S2.

Best part is they released the first 3 episodes at once for Season 2, so can take it all in at first instead of having to wait week to week.
Thanks. I have Wheel of Time on by list to watch next.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Anybody watched any of the Spy Ops episodes on Netflix? Just curious is they're good.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
If you're in the mood for comedy, and enjoy animated comedies such as Family Guy, Southpark, Adult Swim, etc.... I have two recommendations for you if you have a nerdier palate.
  • Harley Quinn - MAX streaming exclusive
  • Star Trek the Lower Decks - Paramount streaming exclusive
I don't know if I should put it this way because there are much funnier shows than Family Guy, but one is basically Family Guy in the Batman universe, one is Family Guy in the Star Trek universe. You don't have to know the franchises to get all the jokes. I would say I'm an average fan of Star Trek at best, only seen the originals and next generation, but much more of a Batman universe fan. But it does help to know the franchises to appreciate the humor. They both have several seasons already distributed. Short hilarious watches, and oddly compelling characters, and sometimes you need that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you're in the mood for comedy, and enjoy animated comedies such as Family Guy, Southpark, Adult Swim, etc.... I have two recommendations for you if you have a nerdier palate.
I don't know if I should put it this way because there are much funnier shows than Family Guy, but one is basically Family Guy in the Batman universe, one is Family Guy in the Star Trek universe. You don't have to know the franchises to get all the jokes. I would say I'm an average fan of Star Trek at best, only seen the originals and next generation, but much more of a Batman universe fan. But it does help to know the franchises to appreciate the humor. They both have several seasons already distributed. Short hilarious watches, and oddly compelling characters, and sometimes you need that.
I've watched every episode of Harley Quinn and I love it. It's funny and bawdy, and they've basically flipped every DC character's personality. Bane cracks me up more than anyone else, but most of the characters have their moments. I'm not crazy about what they did with Catwoman, but it's not terrible.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only five things I will say about episode four of Ahsoka: Fallen Jedi.

1. The lightsaber melee is a little better than what has been seen before. Still, the series seems like its fight choreographer went on strike before the unions did.

2. The plodding is overshadowing all characters, even Hera and Chopper.

3. Sabine has extremely disappointed me but that may make the season eventually better.

"Snips" :clap:

The World Between Worlds. :starspin: You did not watch Star Wars Rebels if the scene makes zero sense. It is a huge deal, lol.
I'm not familiar with the World Between Worlds.I assumed it was the Force's version of Pergatory.

Excellent episode, IMO.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not familiar with the World Between Worlds.I assumed it was the Force's version of Pergatory.

Excellent episode, IMO.
No. No one is trapped within and stranded in limbo.

Think of the World Between Worlds as a superhighway within space, time and The Force. Force sensitives can potentially transverse it IF they can reach it.

Ahsoka and Ezra Bridger share history with it.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I've watched every episode of Harley Quinn and I love it. It's funny and bawdy, and they've basically flipped every DC character's personality. Bane cracks me up more than anyone else, but most of the characters have their moments. I'm not crazy about what they did with Catwoman, but it's not terrible.
Yes, Bane cracks me up every time! Love their take on his movie voice.

I think the Catwoman stuff is hilarious. How they flip the relationship and Batman is now the pathetic puppy dog crush, and she can't stand him.

All of Harley Quinn's henchmen are hilarious. Dr. Psycho is probably my favorite and has the best lines. Although Shark guy from Suicide Squad is also hilarious.

Joker as the family man is laugh out loud too. Jim Gordon the raging alcoholic burnt out from the pressure of running GPD. LOL Some great stuff.....

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Not watched Harley Quinn. I didn't even know it existed. Will have to check it out.

I really enjoy Lower Decks and agree with your assessment.
I love the opening credit scene when they roll up on the Borg battle and are like, "nope", turn and leave. I laugh every time. And that they keep adding more ships to the scene. Season 4 brought the probe from Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not watched Harley Quinn. I didn't even know it existed. Will have to check it out.

I really enjoy Lower Decks and agree with your assessment.
I love the opening credit scene when they roll up on the Borg battle and are like, "nope", turn and leave. I laugh every time. And that they keep adding more ships to the scene. Season 4 brought the probe from Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home.
Harley Quinn is on Max. One of, if not my favorite animated series.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
It usually takes several episodes for newer actors to gel into a sitcom. I think it'll get better than it looks in the trailer, probably about 4 or 5 episodes in.
They should do what Frasier did it's first few seasons and bring in actors from the previous Frasier show to be guest co-stars.

Frasier had his ex-wife many times, Sam, Woody, and several others. I don't think I ever saw Kirstie Alley come back though?

I think the only actor not alive in the original Frasier is his father. Which stinks, he was my favorite character.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They should do what Frasier did it's first few seasons and bring in actors from the previous Frasier show to be guest co-stars.

Frasier had his ex-wife many times, Sam, Woody, and several others. I don't think I ever saw Kirstie Alley come back though?

I think the only actor not alive in the original Frasier is his father. Which stinks, he was my favorite character.
Yeah, he was awesome...I wonder if they'll have Eddie's great grandson or something. That dog was fantastic! I could do without Niles, unless they have a backstory in which he becomes a badass, completely different. Lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Harley Quinn is on Max. One of, if not my favorite animated series.
Kaley Cuoco can make any character funny. She and Lake Bell are very good voice actor pairings as the leads.

The show keeps adding characters to the ensemble. It has pretty much crowded out Frank the Plant's onscreen moments. Frank always cracks me up. J.B. Smoove is another voice actor perfectly matched for that particular character.

Most viewers probably switch off when the credits roll. I am weird about watching stuff from start to finish. Cuoco is stupid funny. Harley Quinn is made by her company, Yes, Norman Productions.

The company's logo is a dog. Cuoco named her company after her late dog. She yells 'WOOF! WOOF!' when the logo flashes on the screen. It's hilarious, at least for me. She must have adored that dog. :starspin:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
star wars rebels

3 episodes in and it is great
It gets better every season. The show is geared for a young audience but has a number of adult oriented dramatic moments like its predecessor, Star Wars: The Clone Wars. If you enjoy season one, I guarantee you all four seasons shall not disappoint.

Big_D

Reaction score
I really liked One Piece. I never watched the anime series or had any idea what it was about before tuning in. Definitely a little strange but entertaining.