***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Big_D

Reaction score
Couple shows coming up for anyone interested.

Vikings final season. Amazon Prime 12/30

They’re releasing it on prime and then at a later date on History.

Cobra Kai season 3. Netflix 1/1

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The original ABC The Stand miniseries is just a few years short of its 30th anniversary. Do not know how many here ever saw it but I feel like it was notably better than what CBS All-Access has shown so far. And notably is an understatement.

There are only two actors and their roles I think could switch places with the original miniseries so far and do just as well:

Alexander Skarsgård as Randall Flagg (originally played by Jamey Sheridan)
J.K. Simmons as General Starkey (originally played by Ed Harris)

No one else has impressed me to this point. I do not even like the kid Joe. No personality whatsoever.

I hope it gets better. The novel and original miniseries deserves better from this incarnation of the story.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Couple shows coming up for anyone interested.

Vikings final season. Amazon Prime 12/30

They’re releasing it on prime and then at a later date on History.

Cobra Kai season 3. Netflix 1/1

YES!!! Stoked for Cobra Kai Season 3!! :D

The original ABC The Stand miniseries is just a few years short of its 30th anniversary. Do not know how many here ever saw it but I feel like it was notably better than what CBS All-Access has shown so far. And notably is an understatement.

There are only two actors and their roles I think could switch places with the original miniseries so far and do just as well:

Alexander Skarsgård as Randall Flagg (originally played by Jamey Sheridan)
J.K. Simmons as General Starkey (originally played by Ed Harris)

No one else has impressed me to this point. I do not even like the kid Joe. No personality whatsoever.

I hope it gets better. The novel and original miniseries deserves better from this incarnation of the story.

Dood, you just made me feel SO old! :laugh: Almost 30 years ago!? I cannot even believe I just read that. Just insane. I also thought that ABC miniseries was pretty solid.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I've been struggling a little, stand up specials are scarce due to COVID limiting crowds and shutting shows down. Comics have really taken steps forward with podcasts, but man I miss the hour specials. To be fair, I just watch old ones again. :)

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Wonder Woman 1984 for free: Watch today with HBO Max (if you have HBO already)
You may already have HBO Max for no extra charge. Here's how to find out.

Want to watch Wonder Woman 1984, the new movie that started streaming Christmas Day? You'll need HBO Max. The good news is that you might have access to HBO Max already and not even know it. If you currently subscribe to HBO via your cable or satellite provider, you can probably get HBO Max without paying anything extra. That means you can stream HBO Max exclusives like the new Wonder Woman movie, as well as Dune, The Matrix 4 and other films coming in 2021 -- none of which will be available on "regular" HBO.

The only catch is that you can't watch HBO Max using your cable box. Instead you'll need to watch on a smart TV or streaming device -- or a Comcast Xfinity box -- using the HBO Max app and your home internet connection. It works just like the app for Netflix, Hulu or Disney Plus: you sign in and watch on-demand anytime you want. The HBO Max app is available on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, PlayStation, Xbox and numerous other devices.

Free is way too much for that movie, thought it was really bad myself.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been struggling a little, stand up specials are scarce due to COVID limiting crowds and shutting shows down. Comics have really taken steps forward with podcasts, but man I miss the hour specials. To be fair, I just watch old ones again. :)
I can do Burr's routines, complete with timing, I've watched them so many times.

Reactions: G2