***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

JayFord

Reaction score
WandaVision is an awesome show

even the first two episodes that were in that i love lucy and bewitched them were awesome to me

now it's getting intense

the last episode with the original vision, scarlett witch and quicksilver costumes made me jump for joy.....ive had a scarlett witch and quicksilver action figure just like that

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
WandaVision is an awesome show

even the first two episodes that were in that i love lucy and bewitched them were awesome to me

now it's getting intense

the last episode with the original vision, scarlett witch and quicksilver costumes made me jump for joy.....ive had a scarlett witch and quicksilver action figure just like that
Oh, is that what they were dressed as? (Quicksilver I knew, but I was never big into comics as a kid, so I didn't know those were the original looks of Scarlet Witch and Vision.)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WandaVision:

It is a minor thing but I am an old comics book guy. I am so glad Kat Dennings' character defined Wanda's abilities as Hex power, The special effect, seen in her movies and series, has been pretty close to how they were depicted in the comics. Now her power has gained the correct label also. That makes me very happy. Yeah. It's a nerd thing. :p

(not word-for-word)
Wanda: What happened to your accent?
Pietro: What happened to yours?

That is a seamless transitional bridge from previous material to new material yet to come. Man. I love the Disney/Marvel Studios partnership. :starspin::clap::starspin:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WandaVision:

It is a minor thing but I am an old comics book guy. I am so glad Kat Dennings' character defined Wanda's abilities as Hex power, The special effect, seen in her movies and series, has been pretty close to how they were depicted in the comics. Now her power has gained the correct label also. That makes me very happy. Yeah. It's a nerd thing. :p

(not word-for-word)
Wanda: What happened to your accent?
Pietro: What happened to yours?

That is a seamless transitional bridge from previous material to new material yet to come. Man. I love the Disney/Marvel Studios partnership. :starspin::clap::starspin:

I agree. I'm loving this show and all of the interesting twists, turns, and developments with the various characters. I can't wait to see where it goes from here. My only fear - albeit a small one - is how does the upcoming Falcon & Winter Soldier series keep pace with something like this?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Binged the 6 episodes of Wanda Vision. Not too shabby. Whoever recreated the fake show formats for each decade just knocked it out of the park. The 80s one was so spot on. :laugh: I liked the 90s one as well with the Malcolm in the Middle style.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Redemption with Jason Statham - thought it would be the run of the mill action movie and I was in the mood for some of that mindless action. But it was slow and boring and frankly seems to cater to the lifetime movie type crowd.

----

The baztan trilogy movies. Invisible Guardian, the Legacy of Bones and the Offering to the Storm. Made in spain. You can use the closed caption option or you can choose to use the english dubbed version which is not bad at all. Not a bad set of movies for a foreign film.

Invisible Guardian - Former FBI agent, Now chief of homicide goes back to her old home area to help investigate some murders that appear to be from a serial killer. Movie also flashes back to her twisted childhood. Add in a little spanish folklore for good measure.

The Legacy of bones - Same character. You find out more about her childhood, new round of murders.

Offering to the Storm - Same character, all three stories come together and you finally found out about her childhood some more and how it plays into the present.

Again...not bad if you have the time to waste. However if you are not used to some foreign films and their pacing you might not like them.

----
Short Series called the Unsettling
I think there about 6/8 episodes and they are around 30-45 minutes each.
foreign series dealing with some Brazilian Folklore. Could have been better but it is a quick watch since the episodes are short and the season does not have many episodes.

---

WarDogs...been some time since I seen it. Still holds up.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just started Picard after finishing the three seasons of Discovery. I think Picard is good, but the pace is far slower and I'm hoping it picks up soon.

I found it difficult to get through the first part of that season.
It does get better but I don't know if it was good enough to make up for the first portion of the season.
Liked some of the characters but the story was too slow building up IMO.

Liked discovery Much better.

Looking forward to seeing the Pike series.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Redemption with Jason Statham - thought it would be the run of the mill action movie and I was in the mood for some of that mindless action. But it was slow and boring and frankly seems to cater to the lifetime movie type crowd.

----

The baztan trilogy movies. Invisible Guardian, the Legacy of Bones and the Offering to the Storm. Made in spain. You can use the closed caption option or you can choose to use the english dubbed version which is not bad at all. Not a bad set of movies for a foreign film.

Invisible Guardian - Former FBI agent, Now chief of homicide goes back to her old home area to help investigate some murders that appear to be from a serial killer. Movie also flashes back to her twisted childhood. Add in a little spanish folklore for good measure.

The Legacy of bones - Same character. You find out more about her childhood, new round of murders.

Offering to the Storm - Same character, all three stories come together and you finally found out about her childhood some more and how it plays into the present.

Again...not bad if you have the time to waste. However if you are not used to some foreign films and their pacing you might not like them.

----
Short Series called the Unsettling
I think there about 6/8 episodes and they are around 30-45 minutes each.
foreign series dealing with some Brazilian Folklore. Could have been better but it is a quick watch since the episodes are short and the season does not have many episodes.

---

WarDogs...been some time since I seen it. Still holds up.
These action guys get a wild hair and want less action and more drama, or comedy, to show they can actually act. Willis, Statham, Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Rock Johnson have all tried it and failed. I forgive them for coming up short on acting because they deliver the action. In that regard, Chuck Norris got it. He knew what people wanted from him and he delivered.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I found it difficult to get through the first part of that season.
It does get better but I don't know if it was good enough to make up for the first portion of the season.
Liked some of the characters but the story was too slow building up IMO.

Liked discovery Much better.

Looking forward to seeing the Pike series.

That's exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. And I also can't wait for Pike's Strange New Worlds series to start.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I'm so hyped for WandaVision. Wife and dogs always seem awake but can sense my tension while watching these past ones again haha.. Do we possibly, finally get introduced to The X MEN tonight? Perhaps Mr. Fantastic?

The show has just been so great I can't wait. Hopefully it's Rocket Raccoon lol. Ya never know!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Any fans of true crime documentaries in here? I highly suggest Night Stalker on Netflix. Great little docuseries. Amazing how much terror one sick person can bring to an area, well, entire state really. It's so interesting to me the little things that detectives can pick up and start piecing together to catch these perps.

I also watched Hotel Cecil. Solid watch as well. Very peculiar story that can really only end in speculation.

Creeper

Reaction score
These action guys get a wild hair and want less action and more drama, or comedy, to show they can actually act. Willis, Statham, Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Rock Johnson have all tried it and failed. I forgive them for coming up short on acting because they deliver the action. In that regard, Chuck Norris got it. He knew what people wanted from him and he delivered.

Steven Segal too, at least early on. I like my action heroes to beat the crap out of the bad guys not get their butts whipped for 10 minutes only to win the fight at the end with a lucky or sudden blow or move. I hate that. Anyone who has fought knows that after 3 minutes both guys are dead tired and no one is going to be fighting like a mad dog after that much time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched episode seven of WandaVision and I finally got the reveal I've been waiting for and expecting since the first episode. I can't wait to see the last two episodes. Watch the credits this week. ;)

‘It was Agatha all along!’

wandavision-agatha-car-laugh.png

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any fans of true crime documentaries in here? I highly suggest Night Stalker on Netflix. Great little docuseries. Amazing how much terror one sick person can bring to an area, well, entire state really. It's so interesting to me the little things that detectives can pick up and start piecing together to catch these perps.

I also watched Hotel Cecil. Solid watch as well. Very peculiar story that can really only end in speculation.

If you have not seen it yet, give the show Mindhunter on Netflix a try. It is about how the FBI starting interviewing killers and starting to set up profiling. The guy they had playing Ed Kemper was dead on accurate to the real Kemper interviews.