***Official Superbowl Thread***

DandyDon52

Reaction score
As much as we all didn't want this to happen, they were a well prepared and well coached team......they earned it.
Yeah Peterson did a great job with game management going for it on 4th down twice and calling some gutsy plays execution was great and Foles played a great game

Otto65

Reaction score
Anyone can think what they want but if you watch Philadelphia number 62 Kelce, he holds on every offensive play. If I can see it on TV then the officials can see it on the field. NFL needs to go back to the old days when you could only forearm shiver people. If I were a season ticket holder in Dallas, I would be there with bells on screaming about Kelce holding every play.
GO COWBOYS!

River82

Reaction score
Anyone can think what they want but if you watch Philadelphia number 62 Kelce, he holds on every offensive play. If I can see it on TV then the officials can see it on the field. NFL needs to go back to the old days when you could only forearm shiver people. If I were a season ticket holder in Dallas, I would be there with bells on screaming about Kelce holding every play.
GO COWBOYS!

There's holding going on somewhere pretty much every play. If it gets to that stage where its up to the referees to decide when to enforce the rules, it's time to fix the rules. Because the rules are broken

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The Dez touchdowns was similar, but different in an important way. Dez bobbled the ball before he crossed the plane. That Eagles tight end controlled it when he broke the plain. I thought it was an easy call.

Otto65

Reaction score
There's holding going on somewhere pretty much every play. If it gets to that stage where its up to the referees to decide when to enforce the rules, it's time to fix the rules. Because the rules are broken
Yes the rules are broken.

adam3313

Reaction score
the most disheartening thing is seeing a team that lost their Starting QB, LT, and MLB go out there and win the title.

We all know if Dallas loses Dak, Tyron, and Lee we probably don't sniff a win!

boyzjunkie

Reaction score
the most disheartening thing is seeing a team that lost their Starting QB, LT, and MLB go out there and win the title.

We all know if Dallas loses Dak, Tyron, and Lee we probably don't sniff a win!

And Sproles.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
And now the Eagles will trade Foles to the Browns und pick Barkley in the draft.
And all this right in the heart of Jerry World.

Zman5

Reaction score
The year started out great with Pearson trolling the Eagirls but I guess they got the last laugh.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Pederson pulled out everything and had to have it all, including a little help from the refs. Good game I guess.