***Official Tired of Talking TO Thread***

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
TobiasEagle77 said:
I'm tired of talking about being tired of talking about tio :(

I bet you are......There is nothing worse that being sick and tired of being sick and tired. :Wink:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Terrell Owens once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

Terrell Owens can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Terrell Owens allows to live.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Terrell Owens could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Terrell Owens is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Terrell Owens once beat Super Mario Bros 3 without even touching his Nintendo controller. He just yelled at his TV in between bites of his "Filet of Child" sandwich, and the game beat itself out of fear.

Terrell Owens can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Terrell Owens has two speeds: walk and kill.

When Terrell Owens jumps into a body of water, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Terrell instead.

Terrell Owens was the hunter who shot Bambi's Mother. He then wore her carcass like it was a coat while he made his rounds at the local children's hospital.

Terrell Owens coined the phrase, "I could eat a Horse" after he ate every last unicorn in existence.

It takes 14 puppeteers to make Terrell Owens smile, but only 2 to make him destroy an orphanage.

Terrell Owens is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's shiate.

On his birthday, Terrell Owens randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

You are what you eat. That is why Terrell Owens' diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children.

When Terrell Owens runs with scissors, other people get hurt.

Magnetic compasses do not point toward true North - they point in the direction of Terrell Owens. He just likes to sit on a lawn chair and shout, "Jackets are for *******!" at the Acrtic researchers.

In fine print at on the last page of the Guiness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Terrell Owens, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever come to matching him.

Terrell Owens can divide by zero.

Terrell Owens invented cancer because he was tired of killing off people one by one.

During a stay at Neverland Ranch in the 80's, Terrell Owens was awoken by Michael Jackson who was trying to sneak into his bed. Terrell punched Jackson so hard that he knocked the black right off of him.

notherbob

Reaction score
Terrell can't take credit for all of it, some of the credit goes to his parents, who could obviously multiply by zero. :D

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Terrell Owens once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

Terrell Owens can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Terrell Owens allows to live.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Terrell Owens could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Terrell Owens is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Terrell Owens once beat Super Mario Bros 3 without even touching his Nintendo controller. He just yelled at his TV in between bites of his "Filet of Child" sandwich, and the game beat itself out of fear.

Terrell Owens can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Terrell Owens has two speeds: walk and kill.

When Terrell Owens jumps into a body of water, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Terrell instead.

Terrell Owens was the hunter who shot Bambi's Mother. He then wore her carcass like it was a coat while he made his rounds at the local children's hospital.

Terrell Owens coined the phrase, "I could eat a Horse" after he ate every last unicorn in existence.

It takes 14 puppeteers to make Terrell Owens smile, but only 2 to make him destroy an orphanage.

Terrell Owens is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's shiate.

On his birthday, Terrell Owens randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

You are what you eat. That is why Terrell Owens' diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children.

When Terrell Owens runs with scissors, other people get hurt.

Magnetic compasses do not point toward true North - they point in the direction of Terrell Owens. He just likes to sit on a lawn chair and shout, "Jackets are for *******!" at the Acrtic researchers.

In fine print at on the last page of the Guiness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Terrell Owens, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever come to matching him.

Terrell Owens can divide by zero.

Terrell Owens invented cancer because he was tired of killing off people one by one.

During a stay at Neverland Ranch in the 80's, Terrell Owens was awoken by Michael Jackson who was trying to sneak into his bed. Terrell punched Jackson so hard that he knocked the black right off of him.
You forgot how he invented sliced bread.

1fisher

Reaction score
I can't believe I just read that junk.......... did you write that or C&P?

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
sacase said:
However key was not suspended for four games. That is the important piece of information. What they are saying is it is a double penalty. Being suspended and being made inactive.

I don't think that TO wants to get cut right now anyways that means the waiver wire and that means the worst teams get first shot at him.

But it's not a double penalty, after the four games are up, he'll get his paychecks.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I would like to know what exactly is "conduct detrimental to the team." For example, was sexboat escapade of the Vikings "conduct detrimental to the team," or is that something that is subject to enforcement only when the team says it is?

I'd like to know how the Eagles would prove something like this and what exactly TO did to have his actions fit under this label.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Owens is gone, but talk still centers on him

spacer.gif

[size=-1]By Bob Brookover[/size]
spacer.gif

[size=-1]Inquirer Staff Writer[/size]
spacer.gif

Life after Hank Fraley began for the Eagles yesterday.

All right, so nobody actually asked anybody in the Eagles' locker room about how they're going to handle playing the second half of the season without their starting center. On a normal day in a normal football season, the news of Fraley's season-ending shoulder surgery to repair a torn left rotator cuff would probably qualify as the top story.

Normal, of course, has not set foot in the Eagles' locker room this season. The Eagles are hoping for its return now that No. 81 - old what's-his-name - has been exiled to his off-season home in Atlanta.

Coach Andy Reid held a team meeting and conducted a closed practice at the NovaCare Complex for the first time since Monday's decision to essentially fire wide receiver Terrell Owens for insubordination.

The coach's message beforehand?

"He said some things, but it wasn't anything different from what [Brian] Dawkins, Donovan [McNabb], Jeremiah [Trotter] or myself has said," defensive end Jevon Kearse said. "It's the second half of the season, the distractions are out of the way, and now it's time to play football. No more excuses now, and whatever happens happens."

Dawkins, McNabb and Trotter all opted not to speak to reporters yesterday. Dawkins and McNabb will be available today in the auditorium at the NovaCare Complex.

Trotter addressed the media with six words: "I am not talking about T.O."

Cornerback Sheldon Brown, who is emerging as a team mouthpiece in the same manner as his mentor, former Eagles cornerback Troy Vincent, took management's side when asked whether Owens should be brought back after apologizing Tuesday in front of his Moorestown home.

"That's the organization," Brown said. "I stand behind them 100 percent. I don't know how much a man can take. I think Andy's been fair. He's given a lot of opportunities, and I'm pretty sure if [Owens] gave us that apology when he had the opportunity before we went to Washington, then he would still be here today."

Owens always maintained he had friends and supporters inside the Eagles' locker room and confirmation of that came from Greg Lewis, who, as a fellow wide receiver, spent as much time as anyone hanging around with Owens.

"I consider him a friend of mine, and he thinks the same of me," Lewis said. "It was an unfortunate situation, but he's not here any longer, so we need to do what everybody expects us to do, which is make plays when given the opportunity. He taught us a lot when he was here. I wish him the best. We've talked, and he wished us good luck. We can all learn from it and move on."

Lewis said Reid added "a few new wrinkles" to the offense during practice. He also said that he didn't think that the Eagles have a No. 1 receiver in T.O.'s absence, but that they still have enough weapons to put points on the board.

Truth be told, the offense was struggling as much with Owens in the last month as it did in Sunday night's loss against the Commanders without him. In Owens' final three games, the Eagles scored just four touchdowns and went 1-2. He scored two of the four touchdowns. Rookie Reggie Brown, who replaced Owens in the lineup Sunday, scored the Eagles' only touchdown against the Commanders on a 56-yard reception.

"I wouldn't say we're better with him or without him," Lewis said. "He was a good player when he was here, and he did what he was supposed to do when he was on the field. He taught us a lot and we picked up a lot of things he does. Now, we have to go use what we learned from him."

Kearse and tight end L.J. Smith both believe the Eagles can recover from their 4-4 first half and salvage this season, which started with the dream of returning to the Super Bowl.

"We still have the second half of the season," Smith said. "People are looking at us as 0-8 instead of 4-4. I still think we can make a run at it. We have the talent to do it, and it's about going on the field and doing it."

The Eagles will not have to wait long to find out whether they are still a contender. If they don't beat the Dallas Cowboys on Monday night, they will drop to 4-5 overall, 0-3 in the NFC East, and 1-4 against conference opponents.

"The T.O. thing is in the past now, and we have another half of the season to play," Kearse said. "There's only one way to get people's minds off talking about T.O. We have to go out and win ball games and show them that we're the Philadelphia Eagles, not the Philadelphia Terrell Owenses."

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I have a serious question... I am prepared to take a lickin' for it... but it begs to be answered....

IF Terrell Owens came to Dallas and straightened out and helped with 1-3 Super Bowls... would we really all be hating... I know that Keyshawn is not T.O. but alot had reservations about him going to Dallas....

If T.O. = Super Bowls... can we live with that?

Yo, Aaaaaadrian!

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
If TO came and we won 3 super bowls with him playing a dominant role, then yes, I would forgive him. But only if he went out and kissed the star before every home game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
YoMick said:
I have a serious question... I am prepared to take a lickin' for it... but it begs to be answered....

IF Terrell Owens came to Dallas and straightened out and helped with 1-3 Super Bowls... would we really all be hating... I know that Keyshawn is not T.O. but alot had reservations about him going to Dallas....

Yo, Aaaaaadrian!

That is a big IF you’re talking about. Should some day TO mature into a man and stop acting like a little punk then sure he could be forgiven regardless if he was a Cowboy or not. Thing about a team sport it is easy to get along when everything is going great but you find the guys you can count on when the going gets tough. That is why I have the utmost respect for a guy like Ellis who has spent the majority of his career playing on a team that has struggled but has remained positive through out

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
YoMick said:

Yo, Aaaaaadrian!

he wont...he hasnt helped any other team win a super bowl...he didnt even play last yr in the playoffs to help Philly GET to the super bowl

you people that think TO is going to suddenly become a good citizen and great team guy to come help us (or anyone) are high as a freaking kite

there is ZERO hope for this clown...please give it up...I want nothing to do with a pathetic team cancer like this on our team

David

CosmicCowboy

Reaction score
If TO, was to come to Dallas..and become a real 'team-mate' here...well that would be the biggest 'turnaround'..in sports history..well since 'Rene Richards'....IMO.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Bring back T.O. Let him practice. Let him suit up for games and just don't play him.

There is precedent to pay a player to stay home. The Eagles don't have to change their minds just because Upshaw asks them.

Nope set TO with a personal training time from 3am to 6am and then he has to be off the premises and deactivate him for games etc etc.

The team can do things like that and still be in compliance :lmao2:

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score
CosmicCowboy said:
If TO, was to come to Dallas..and become a real 'team-mate' here...well that would be the biggest 'turnaround'..in sports history..well since 'Rene Richards'....IMO.

I hate to tell you this but most of these people probably have no idea who Rene Richards is. Your giving away you age LOL !!!!

I've stayed out of all these TO threads because I think the guy is a wasted space and discussing him is a waste of time and effort. I personally think this team is a year from being Super Bowl ready because of the personel turnover and the coordination and timing it takes to play at the Super Bowl level.

But if this team manages to mature this year and make its way into the Super Bowl, That will happen because of positive chemistry in the locker room since I feel the talent is here. TO brings nothing but talent and bad chemistry, something that will only hurt this team in its current state of development.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Could it be that T.O. did that star thing because he is jealous and envious of the Cowboys and really wants to be a Cowboy... he thought McNabb was real deal... not knowing that he wasnt and that Reid wasnt.... but probably coming to the realization that BP and Cowboys are for real... Deep down the guy wants to win a SB... IMO

Doomsday101

Reaction score
YoMick said:
Could it be that T.O. did that star thing because he is jealous and envious of the Cowboys and really wants to be a Cowboy... he thought McNabb was real deal... not knowing that he wasnt and that Reid wasnt.... but probably coming to the realization that BP and Cowboys are for real... Deep down the guy wants to win a SB... IMO

Every player in the NFL wants to win a SB but not all act like an idiot.