the usual slow start from the Horns :bang2:

the defense better keep this close or it's going to cost them

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Ren;3020085 said:

Yep... they've been terrible in the first half this year...

And this isn't the Colt McCoy of last year...

Rogah

Reaction score
Texas' 1st quarter was embarassing. I think they got hosed on a call or two, but that is no excuse for how putrid they look.

I still think they'll pull it off - especially with Bradford out of the action - but they'll need to get their heads out of their arses first.

kmp77

Reaction score
Ren;3020085 said:

Gonna be hard when they're on the field most of the time. They're gonna get gassed here soon.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rogah;3020088 said:
Texas' 1st quarter was embarassing. I think they got hosed on a call or two, but that is no excuse for how putrid they look.

I still think they'll pull it off - especially with Bradford out of the action - but they'll need to get their heads out of their arses first.

OU's been hosed on more than a few calls as well.

kmp77

Reaction score
Saddest offensive performance I've ever seen :( I guess they're trying to outdo the Cowboy's offense against the Giants.

Ren

Reaction score
If they where playing a good team this game would be out of reach already even if they win this they're not going to do much if they make it to the BCS game with these first half performances

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
If a team spends a first rd pick on Colt McCoy, that teams scouting department should be fired. Guy has zero ability to throw the ball downfield. Doesnt look like he has any sort of NFL arm at all either.

College football is getting less and less intersting to me. All these teams are running the same boring looking psuedo run and shoot scheme.

And no, I'm not a Texas hater.

kmp77

Reaction score
Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!! Td!!

kmp77

Reaction score
Rampage;3020116 said:
no td that was a touchback

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Rogah

Reaction score
1) #11 for Texas should have been ejected
2) What a strange play on the punt. Personally, I thought the OU foot was out of bounds prior to the fumble...

gmoney112

Reaction score
texas's offensive playcalling is atrocious and colt mccoy couldnt hit the broad side of a barn

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Both of these teams would get clobbered by Alabama, Florida, or LSU.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
dbair1967;3020105 said:
If a team spends a first rd pick on Colt McCoy, that teams scouting department should be fired. Guy has zero ability to throw the ball downfield. Doesnt look like he has any sort of NFL arm at all either.

College football is getting less and less intersting to me. All these teams are running the same boring looking psuedo run and shoot scheme.

And no, I'm not a Texas hater.

I like Colt, but he's pretty much a college QB if not for just size alone...

I was at the UTEP game when they put the freshman Garrett Gilbert in... this kid is the real deal. He was much more effective than Colt and can place the ball on a dime... plus he's 6' 4"...

The kid from OU, Landry Jones has looked pretty good... plus they said he is named after Tom Landry... so he does have some redemption for playing at OU... :D