Officially Texas-OU Week!

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Brown%20and%20Switzer%20hook%27em.gif

[youtube]y-_kpKrOlRg[/youtube]

Shady12

Reaction score
http://i414.***BLOCKED***/albums/pp226/stephensides/8831_1253133405743_1151763655_79279.jpg

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Shady12;3017884 said:

Bud Light Presents, "Real Men of Genius"

(Reaaaaal Men Of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Delusional Longhorn Fan.

(Mr. Delusional Longhorn Faaaaaan!)

Season after season, year after year, you join the bovine faithful in telling us how good UT is going to be based on inscrutable logic and former 5-star highschool recruits.

(We're gonna be number one!)

You'll pin your hopes on the latest new coordinator.

(Muschamp's gonna shut 'em down!)

Only to wake up to the hard reality of another Red River loss on Sunday.

(When does Bradford graduaaatttteeeee...)

You scramble to make futile attempts at damage control as you watch your rival represent the Big12 South in your conference championship.

(Championships are overratedddddddddd!)

Inevitably, you'll bring up the past, and boast of the one championship you won since the Beatles broke up.

(Vince Young where are youuuuuuuuuuuu?)

And ignore all the under-performing teams you've fielded and embarrassing games you've lost at home and away.

(We just ran out of timmeeeeeeeeeee!)

And when that gameday comes when you lose to some 20 point unranked underdog, you'll act surprised as if losing is some kind of anomaly

(More mysterious than a USC investigationnnnn)

After all, you'll argue, BCS Bowls are over commercialized and you like playing at the Holiday bowl.

(Bring on Pac-10 number 4!)

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses, and take comfort in knowing that Mack Brown never really ever loses a game, he just frequently runs out of time!!!!

(Mr. Delusional, Irrational Longhorn Fannnnnnnn!)

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Oklahoma: First they stole the land. Then they stole their colors from Harvard, their fight song from Yale, their players from Texas, and their state song from a Broadway play.
-- Elgin Hot Sausage

rkell87

Reaction score
Dallas;3017891 said:
Bud Light Presents, "Real Men of Genius"

(Reaaaaal Men Of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Delusional Longhorn Fan.

(Mr. Delusional Longhorn Faaaaaan!)

Season after season, year after year, you join the bovine faithful in telling us how good UT is going to be based on inscrutable logic and former 5-star highschool recruits.

(We're gonna be number one!)

You'll pin your hopes on the latest new coordinator.

(Muschamp's gonna shut 'em down!)

Only to wake up to the hard reality of another Red River loss on Sunday.

(When does Bradford graduaaatttteeeee...)

You scramble to make futile attempts at damage control as you watch your rival represent the Big12 South in your conference championship.

(Championships are overratedddddddddd!)

Inevitably, you'll bring up the past, and boast of the one championship you won since the Beatles broke up.

(Vince Young where are youuuuuuuuuuuu?)

And ignore all the under-performing teams you've fielded and embarrassing games you've lost at home and away.

(We just ran out of timmeeeeeeeeeee!)

And when that gameday comes when you lose to some 20 point unranked underdog, you'll act surprised as if losing is some kind of anomaly

(More mysterious than a USC investigationnnnn)

After all, you'll argue, BCS Bowls are over commercialized and you like playing at the Holiday bowl.

(Bring on Pac-10 number 4!)

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses, and take comfort in knowing that Mack Brown never really ever loses a game, he just frequently runs out of time!!!!

(Mr. Delusional, Irrational Longhorn Fannnnnnnn!)

umm...BYU much???

sorry we expect to win, you should try it sometime.

Shady12

Reaction score
Seems like that Bud thing is more about OU lately than Texas.. Texas takes care of bidness these days. "Big Game Bob" and his land thieves have one a single big game the last several years..16-14 outside the state of Oklahoma, etc.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Shady12;3018157 said:
Seems like that Bud thing is more about OU lately than Texas.. Texas takes care of bidness these days. "Big Game Bob" and his land thieves have one a single big game the last several years..16-14 outside the state of Oklahoma, etc.

All the pressure is on Texas. Don't get butt hurt over my post. I didn't mean to offend you ladies.

Texas is taking care of business in big games?

WHAT DAMN BIG GAME have you played this year? What big TEAM have you played this year?

You sit here and post like Texas is the biggester baddest team in the land when in FACT it more often than not has struggled early in each of its games.

BTW: You are SUPPOSED to beat UTEP and well let's just take a look at the unreal talent you have been playing so far this year, shall we?

Louisiana Monroe
Wyoming
Texas Tech
Texas El Paso
Colorado

Look at this schedule and then ask yourself this. Why do I sit and cry when my team loses out on a BCS bid in the end?

Creampuff much? ;)

Does TT even crack the top 30 in any poll? :p:

Meanwhile BYU is top 20 and Miami is in the top 10.

Shady12

Reaction score
Dallas;3018207 said:
All the pressure is on Texas. Don't get butt hurt over my post. I didn't mean to offend you ladies.

WHAT DAMN BIG GAME have you played this year? What big TEAM have you played this year?

You sit here and post like Texas is the biggester baddest team in the land when in FACT it more often than not has struggled early in each of its games.

BTW: You are SUPPOSED to beat UTEP and well let's just take a look at the unral talent you have been playing so far this year, shall we?

Louisiana Monroe
Wyoming
Texas Tech
Texas El Paso
Colorado

Look at this schedule and then ask yourself this. Why do I sit and cry when my team loses out on a BCS bid in the end?

Creampuff much? ;)

Well this is all pretty easy to answer. As in taking care of business, I meant over the last 5 years or so. Your little commercial thing spoke of a historic thing not just this season. Tech was somewhat of a big game this year after what happened last year. They are a good team, not as good as Miami for sure, not a top 25 team. BYU is hard to gauge, beat Oklahoma, get throttled at home by FSU. OU at Tech isn't necessarily a gimme.

Yeah the schedule has been soft to this point, but it's not Texas' fault when OOC programs cancel games. So it's not a situation of purposely scheduling creampuffs. The rest of the Texas schedule will help the SOS. And yes, the pressure is on the Horns for obvious reasons. Oklahoma is as good as the usual OU team that comes into the game ranked top 5 and undefeated.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Shady12;3018234 said:
Well this is all pretty easy to answer. As in taking care of business, I meant over the last 5 years or so. Your little commercial thing spoke of a historic thing not just this season. Tech was somewhat of a big game this year after what happened last year. They are a good team, not as good as Miami for sure, not a top 25 team. BYU is hard to gauge, beat Oklahoma, get throttled at home by FSU. OU at Tech isn't necessarily a gimme.

Yeah the schedule has been soft to this point, but it's not Texas' fault when OOC programs cancel games. So it's not a situation of purposely scheduling creampuffs. The rest of the Texas schedule will help the SOS. And yes, the pressure is on the Horns for obvious reasons. Oklahoma is as good as the usual OU team that comes into the game ranked top 5 and undefeated.

Good post and I agree. Oklahoma has a lot to prove and I hope it can be done this Saturday.

I hope for a great game from both teams.

Route 66

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3018105 said:
Oklahoma:their players from Texas....
-- Elgin Hot Sausage

...and that's a bad thing against Oklahoma? It's actually pathetic to make that comment when you have people leaving and playing for an organization against Texas.

rkell87

Reaction score
Dallas;3018207 said:

BTW: You are SUPPOSED to beat UTEP and well let's just take a look at the unreal talent you have been playing so far this year, shall we?

Louisiana Monroe
Wyoming
Texas Tech
Texas El Paso
Colorado

Creampuff much? ;)

as shady said we had a tuffer one lined up its not our fault people are scared to play us.

BYU is 20 because they beat the #3 three team in the land(hmmm wonder who that was?:p:) also you boys in okie not taken care of business is what screwed our SoS we were gonna play #3 and #5 but the two of you couldnt put away houston or BYU. now we have to settle for you at 20 and hope kansas and okie st can crack top 15

like boise would say we can only beat whats put in front of us not our fault other teams arent beating whats put in front of them

rkell87

Reaction score
Rowdy;3018300 said:
...and that's a bad thing against Oklahoma? It's actually pathetic to make that comment when you have people leaving and playing for an organization against Texas.

eh the only player i wish we had that okie got is AP, but benson and charles did fine with us and if we had AP then choice wouldnt have sat out a year to transfer and wouldnt have fallen to us in the draft so im cool:D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3016612 said:
This one don't have much to do with nothing but it does crack me up.

Latte.jpg

I notice there are no skinny people waiting in that line... LOL...