Officially Texas-OU Week!

kmp77

Reaction score
theogt;3020136 said:
LOL. This is worse than watching high school football.

Nah, you don't feel as guilty when staring at the cheerleaders :D

kmp77

Reaction score
:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Man, Texas can not make a play!!!!!!!!!! 2 gimme TDS we've missed!

Rogah

Reaction score
I think Texas should punt the ball whenever they get it. I mean, just punt the ball on 1st down. Their offense is pathetic and their best scoring chances and biggest plays have all come on defense and special teams.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Yep... it's pretty painful...

Neither team looks particularly impressive...

Rogah

Reaction score
I was of the opinion McCoy was underachieving this year and today would go a long way towards making or breaking his Heisman chances. So needless to say, he shouldn't be clearing any space on his trophy shelf.

I hate to say it but I think Claussen is the most deserving player this year - yes, even moreso than Tebow. Of course, that could all change if he throws a stinker against USC later today but right now he has been the most impressive.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The problem, IMO, is that they are not making OU honor the run. Texas needs to use the TE in the middle of the field, run more delayed draws and use the screen. That will give more time and allow for some big plays down field. Texas has open receivers down field. They just are not getting enough time to find them. Texas has to hold on to the football. They can win this game. OU has done nothing on offense except for the opening play of the game.

Air Force One

Reaction score
How Texas managed to not score a touchdown there in the last five minutes I'll never understand.

Texas will adjust at the half though...

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
Rogah;3020153 said:
I was of the opinion McCoy was underachieving this year and today would go a long way towards making or breaking his Heisman chances. So needless to say, he shouldn't be clearing any space on his trophy shelf.

I hate to say it but I think Claussen is the most deserving player this year - yes, even moreso than Tebow. Of course, that could all change if he throws a stinker against USC later today but right now he has been the most impressive.

Colt isn't much of a Pro prospect either so quit wishing for his sorry *** Cowboy fans

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Danny White;3020183 said:
Terrible PI call there.

And a TD as a result. What a gift.

Certainly no worse then the earlier call we saw on Texas for PI. The difference, Texas scored a TD. OU kicked a lucky field goal off the post.