Officially Texas-OU Week!

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
I'm an OK State fan, so I don't care who wins, but it seems the refs are favoring Texas.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3020196 said:
Based on What?
another blind fan. figures you root for the yankees. they just missedc a blatant holding call on 1st and 15.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Rampage;3020201 said:
another blind fan. figures you root for the yankees. they just missedc a blatant holding call on 1st and 15.

based on the blatant holding the entire oklahoma offensive line was doing in the first half, it'd say it's equal.

Ren

Reaction score
this is really starting to feel like a OT game

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Cover 2;3020200 said:
My eyes. It's not blatant, but it does seem lopsided. That PI call for one.

What of the PI call in the 1st half against Texas? I mean, that was nothing and the ball was uncatchable. I don't see how Texas is getting favored.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Rampage;3020201 said:

You cry more then anybody I ever seen or heard of. You still butt sore over the Twins?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3020209 said:
You cry more then anybody I ever seen or heard of. You still butt sore over the Twins?
not at all. are you still happy that the yankees barely got by the Twins with 140 million extra on their payroll and help from the umps? how do even become a Cowboy/Texas fan and a Yankee fan?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Sweet spot... but still short...

This game has me on pins and needles...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Rampage;3020213 said:
not at all. are you still happy that the yankees barely got by the Twins with 140 million extra on their payroll and help from the umps? how do even become a Cowboy/Texas fan and a Yankee fan?

I think you should wait, at least, till the end of the game before you start crying about the officiating. I mean, OU still might win.

:laugh2:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Rampage;3020213 said:

Same way you become a Twins fan I guess. Besides, whats it to you? You paying my bills?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3020216 said:
I think you should wait, at least, till the end of the game before you start crying about the officiating. I mean, OU still might win.

:laugh2:
so how did you become a Texas/Cowboy fan and a Yankee fan?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Rampage;3020218 said:
so how did you become a Texas/Cowboy fan and a Yankee fan?

I'm only a Yankees fan in the American league. My favorite team is Cincy. Back in teh early 90s, I had a buddy who loved the Yankees. We used to go out fishing every Tuesday night and watch the Yankees play. Bout that time, Cincy traded several players to the Yankees and I started watching them. Cincy is still my favorite team but I like that Yankees in the American League.

Nice INT.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I can't believe he couldn't make McCoy miss... that should have been a pick-six