Officiating, the fix is in, Mega I hate you Refs thread **merged**

Mark

Reaction score
Everyone paying attention knew going in that DAL was going to have to "landslide" PHI to get out of there with a win.

Have some niggles with the DAL offense, coaching and officiating.

But, this loss is squarely on the defense for failure to achieve each & every objective placed before them for this game. They straight-up sucked. If Hurts was healthy, we'd have lost by three touchdowns.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Losing franchises like ours love to blame the refs when we all know why we can’t win. There are 31 other teams who ***** about refs but our fans take it to another level.

We’re not a better organization than Philly this century. They have a better owner, better gm, better roster, and have actually experienced deep playoff runs (remember those?). Oh and their gm made their team better before the trade deadline.

Losers blame the refs, winners look at the man in the mirror and focus on how they can be better.

It’s still business as usual in Jonestown, with the fuhrer simply rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
Sorry, but you're as blind as the Refs are. This game did not even out, there were no bogus calls on Philly but at least two on Dallas, and multiple missed holding calls against Dallas. Seems like every game, the game commentators say "I didn't see that one". Just admit that Dallas has gotten the short end of the flag for years.

Kumala808

Reaction score
There were holds, false starts and hands to the face not called but you have Gilmore looking at the ball get called for pi.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Wow. How many NFC playoff appearances would we have if the refs didn’t cheat up for 28 consecutive seasons? How many?

Spock would have issues with your “logic”.
The is no other conclusion than the refs have to be either inept or corrupt. Missing monumental holding calls against Parsons is completely unacceptable and no reason we should even have these clowns of the field.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Still waiting for one of these threads after a win. Pretty sure I never will see such a thing.
No and we’ve had wins this year where we were gifted great calls. I make a point to talk about them in the game thread and they are ignored

Cydios

Reaction score
Penalties on the Eagles on our last drive took us down to the 5 yd line. We had the benefit of calls on that drive and we couldn't win the game. I don't blame the refs.
The difference is they were actually legit. The penalties Eagles had receive before that didn't alter the game. Dallas had gotten those first downs

ArtClink

Reaction score
Sorry, but you're as blind as the Refs are. This game did not even out, there were no bogus calls on Philly but at least two on Dallas, and multiple missed holding calls against Dallas. Seems like every game, the game commentators say "I didn't see that one". Just admit that Dallas has gotten the short end of the flag for years.
Its an opinions forum, I just see it differently. I know we couldn’t win w Romo and can’t win w Dak and in both cases the QB was asked to be a miracle worker since our defense can’t mk critical stops against good-great teams.

It would also be nice to have a real gm and a hc who isn’t a toothless lion, but we signed a pact with generations of the Jones family and the terms are “til death do us part”, w the bad news being a new Jones kid will take over football operations after the fuhrer dies and is buried under the star at the 50 yard line.

ICP

Reaction score
NFL officiating as a whole is atrocious, that being said Dallas does seem to get a lot of bogus calls and lots of holding and such not called vs the other team

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Somone pointed out in an earlier thread tonight's crew and their penchant for flags in the secondary. They did not disappoint.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Yes, but in the end we controlled the outcome of the game, and we totally blew it. A Super Bowl team wins that game despite all the horrible calls against us, and we failed to seal the deal

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I know the penalties were even on both sides....BUT WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!

THEY STARTED IT!!!!

we never do anything wrong....and the refs NEVER miss a call on us.

EVERY single game we NEVER do anything wrong...yet they still throw flags against us.

Even if they'd called 15 flags on PHILLY....and 1 on us, I would STILL say the fix is in; because that ONE flag is bogus, and Philly probably deserved 30 or 40 penalties that weren't called. EVERY WEEK THEY MISS 30 OR 40 calls on the other team.....and we MAYBE deserve 1 or 2 flags every month or 2.

I AM GOING TO HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL THEY FIX THIS......OR UNTIL I CANT HOLD MY BREATH ANY LONGER....WHICHEVER COMES FIRST

stiletto

Reaction score
The Gilmore PI was trash. Other than that, the penalties evened out pretty much. Sometimes our players are rather dumb. Let's face facts.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All the calls against the Eagles were correct. All the calls against us were wrong.

-whiny *****es everywhere

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
NFL officiating is the most inconsistent of all major sports. Yeah it’s inconsistent but we’re not a better team or a better org than Philly this century.

We are what we are and the bad officiating evens out. I’ve seen just as many non-calls when we play at home, calls that are obvious on the Cowboys that remain uncalled.
Wow, I'm pretty sure you're not even a Cowboys fan after reading some of your posts in this thread.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Until stupid Jerry or the front office openly blast the officials on national television, nothing will change.

Of course he’s going to get fined millions, but it’s gonna have to happen over and over again.

Goodell knows that it’s good for the cowboys to always be on the brink of success and always involved in the most dramatic wins and losses. The fans on both sides of the cowboys help the nfl continue this treatment.