Officiating, the fix is in, Mega I hate you Refs thread **merged**

TheHerd

Reaction score
There was one call on philly i saw that was weak...but, thats about it. I dont usually go off about the refs but, there was so many ticky tack calls on dallas and missed calls on philthy. They still couldve won too...oh and they beat up a bunch of egals like adams, hurts, goddert, etc., so theres that.
The refs didn’t cost us the game. We did that to ourselves fair and square, But the calls, and missed calls, were pretty egregious.

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing all the covering for the refs too with all of that 'da players jus need to play better' nonsense. You can't play better when the refs are wiping out your first downs, taking touchdowns off the board and giving the other team 1st downs.

Schoon gets hit early, magically the refs miss that. Our WR has hands all over him, magically the refs miss that. Parson gets held, the refs miss that. Ultra weak holding call on Schoon. Our player tugs a jersey, gets called. Their player tugs the jersey near the end of the game, no call. Hands to the face on the Eagles? Oh yea, lets pick that flag up.

This isn't simply the refs blowing a call or two. This is them thematically assisting a team to help them win. They helped march the eagles down the field for a TD.

It's so blatantly obvious but people keep wanting to act like it's not happening.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
One of you mods deleted my post in this thread and didn't even give me the courtesy of sending me a reason. So I'll just repost it because I didn't say anything wrong.

We have a losers mentality thinking it's the officiating. Every time we lose we have a post about officiating. It's a sad sick mentality that shows the type of fanbase we have. I call it homerism, you call it bad officiating. Losers whine about officiating. Winners just win.

Many others in this thread have said the same thing. Why my post was locked on and removed is weak. Probably shouldn't have moderation abilities if you can't control your personal feelings.

snadler

Reaction score
I’d love the NFL to explain why they picked up the obvious hands to the face call on Cooks. It was so obvious they threw the flag but then picked it up with zero explanation. Would have been a 1st down instead of 3 and 21.

Carson

Reaction score
Bry Bry,

The calls on them that put us close weren’t debatable or controversial. Everyone saw that
And that’s the big difference.

People these days and their ****ing false equivalent bull**** is irritating.
Thank you!

I love the, the negated the hands to the face by calling the obvious roughing on the eagles lol

Cydios

Reaction score
Bry Bry,

The calls on them that put us close weren’t debatable or controversial. Everyone saw that
And that’s the big difference.

People these days and their ****ing false equivalent bull**** is irritating.
Edit.. sorry read it wrong

kevm3

Reaction score
One of you mods deleted my post in this thread and didn't even give me the courtesy of sending me a reason. So I'll just repost it because I didn't say anything wrong.

We have a losers mentality thinking it's the officiating. Every time we lose we have a post about officiating. It's a sad sick mentality that shows the type of fanbase we have. I call it homerism, you call it bad officiating. Losers whine about officiating. Winners just win.

Many others in this thread have said the same thing. Why my post was locked on and removed is weak. Probably shouldn't have moderation abilities if you can't control your personal feelings.

Were you watching this game?

How do you 'play better' when the refs are allowing the other team to hold, hit early, drape our wide receivers and giving the other team free first downs?

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I know the penalties were even on both sides....BUT WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!

THEY STARTED IT!!!!

we never do anything wrong....and the refs NEVER miss a call on us.

EVERY single game we NEVER do anything wrong...yet they still throw flags against us.

Even if they'd called 15 flags on PHILLY....and 1 on us, I would STILL say the fix is in; because that ONE flag is bogus, and Philly probably deserved 30 or 40 penalties that weren't called. EVERY WEEK THEY MISS 30 OR 40 calls on the other team.....and we MAYBE deserve 1 or 2 flags every month or 2.

I AM GOING TO HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL THEY FIX THIS......OR UNTIL I CANT HOLD MY BREATH ANY LONGER....WHICHEVER COMES FIRST
Why are you mad, when you'll just pick the next winning NFL team? Don't you need a Chiefs logo in your avatar?

Acheman08

Reaction score
Were you watching this game?

How do you 'play better' when the refs are allowing the other team to hold, hit early, drape our wide receivers and giving the other team free first downs?
on the short td, schoonshisface was tackled before the ball even got to him. the picked up flag. the shoulder to the head. those alone were terrible. no excuse for dak to take a sack and then a delay of game penalty tho.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Listen end of the day we had a chance to win the game. I know the penalties were even in the game....But it's flat out disgusting how they helped Philly second half. The ticky tack stuff they called on our secondary, meanwhile.

-Picking up a flag on a clear illegal hands to the face.

-Tolbert's jersey gets pulled on our previous drive.... but they make that call on gillmore.

-Micah parsons held several times.... No Call.

-Can we talk about dak getting with a shoulder to the helmet on that last drive. That the definition of roughing. No call.

I'm not one to usually complain about officials. It evens out... but you can't have minimal calls in the first half and call it different in the second. Awful
Usually, when people complain about officiating, it is in games we would've lost anyway and the officiating wouldn't have made a difference. In this game, the team as a whole, including the QB, played well minus a few plays, that picked up flag could have made a difference in the game. Refs can make bad calls, and I can live with that. But you should never pick up a flag, for something that was a legit thing to throw it for.

conner01

Reaction score
Schoon was being tackled before ball got there

Luepke same in 1st qtr
The shoon missed penalty was the worst. Official miss calls in traffic holds on the line because they’re so much going on. But hat was out in the open right in front of them. There is no excuse to miss a call right in front of you

conner01

Reaction score
Usually, when people complain about officiating, it is in games we would've lost anyway and the officiating wouldn't have made a difference. In this game, the team as a whole, including the QB, played well minus a few plays that, that picked up flag could have made a difference in the game. Refs can make bad calls, and I can live with that. But you should never pick up a flag, for something that was a legit thing to throw it for.
I get officials missing calls but the Shoon play was in the open right in front of him. No way he could have missed it