Oh, Micah Micah Micah

Kwyn

Reaction score
when he says “for sure” he’s not agreeing with the fact that the secondary is weak, he’s moving his show along since he’s basically hosting the show.

Micah says lots of dumb stuff and he’s easy to get annoyed with but this a reach
That’s exactly what he was doing.

bigE79

Reaction score
I don't know any Cowboys fans who listen to his podcast. I think it's opposing fans who listen just to laugh at us some more.
I listened one time, he's to wishy-washy for me,seems overly sensitive.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Poster child for the Hot Boyz. Beloved by so many fans but cares more about getting paid and being famous than winning games. Lamb has this same problem.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Why are you worrying about other people worrying?
Because empathy is my superpower, and I believe in supporting the team, not just watching the scoreboard. Plus, understanding the game off the field helps us cheer better on the field, don't you think?

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Using your silly logic why are you posting the same expletive just directed at the other posters? Take your own advice and stop wasting your time posting this type of reply on posters who have no effect on your life. You can just as easily see something you disagree and keep it moving without posting but you didn’t so you’re in no position to comment what you did like you’re above it smh.
You've made a fair point, and I appreciate the mirror you're holding up. My intention wasn't to be hypocritical but to spark a broader conversation about the tone and direction of our discussions. I recognize that my approach might have come off as preachy, and for that, I apologize. My aim is to encourage us all, myself included, to reflect on how we can contribute to a more positive and engaging forum. Let's try to focus on what unites us rather than what divides us, and move forward with mutual respect and understanding. How can we work together to create a more constructive space for everyone!

Jay

Reaction score
Jesus 9 pages and nobody has typed out what JLew said, since the original post link isn’t there for us to look……WHAT DID HE SAY?!!
This. The tweet is gone, can someone share what he said?

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
He sees the franchise for what it is by now and knows it's a dead duck. He's gone the first chance. Can't blame him really.

Kwyn

Reaction score
This. The tweet is gone, can someone share what he said?
As I recall he quoted the part where love said we had DBs playing LB and said “yeah?” Cause Micah had nodded or agreed briefly as he moved along the conversatikn

He was on the podcast himself. I’m sure Micah reached out to him and explained the comment so he deleted it

Last edited:

ICP

Reaction score
This board would trash Tom Landry. I can hear it now, 29 years and only 2 championships.
Ok, so while I see your point and I'm sure some would, Landry led the Cowboys to five Super Bowls, 13 Divisional titles, and 12 NFC Championship games. That's a far cry from what this team has done the past 28 years.

HotDog37

Reaction score
This dude becomes more insufferable by the day.

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

Then Jourdan Lewis commented on twitter about it.

I’m sorry, but I genuinely do not want Micah on this team.

100% agree.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You've made a fair point, and I appreciate the mirror you're holding up. My intention wasn't to be hypocritical but to spark a broader conversation about the tone and direction of our discussions. I recognize that my approach might have come off as preachy, and for that, I apologize. My aim is to encourage us all, myself included, to reflect on how we can contribute to a more positive and engaging forum. Let's try to focus on what unites us rather than what divides us, and move forward with mutual respect and understanding. How can we work together to create a more constructive space for everyone!
Tbh I can agree with you on the tone of conversations on here at times but you also have to realize this is online. Offline folks aren’t going to be as antagonistic regarding these topics for the most part. I think we all have to remember that and just take it for what it is. The thing is what unites us is we all like the Cowboys. That alone isn’t uniting much of nothing when a major sticking point on how the thing that unites us can be better is the qb and his skills or lack of skills. Even with the people I make fun of loving 4 it’s all messageboard banter. I’m sure most on here are good people just we disagree about 4.