Oh, Micah Micah Micah

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Parsons perhaps is simply trying to get some intel on what went wrong so he can help fix it. Remember when he was training with olinemen to understand what they were doing?

Though its weird to be engaging with Love in this setting there probably is a reason behind it.

shabazz

Reaction score
For all the talking and talking that Micah does, where is McCarthy???

Does he not care about all the pot stirring that Micah is doing?
When has he cared about any of the comments made?

And being a lame duck coach, why feel the need to suddenly start acting like a real manager of the team?

The bottom line is Mickey is gonna go through the same motions, get fired and go off into the sunset 16 million dollars richer .

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
This board hates Micah. It hates Dak. It hates CeeDee. It hates McCarthy. I’m struggling to find anyone they actually like on this team they purportedly support.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Parsons perhaps is simply trying to get some intel on what went wrong so he can help fix it. Remember when he was training with olinemen to understand what they were doing?

Though its weird to be engaging with Love in this setting there probably is a reason behind it.
Yeah.

I'm sure that's what he's doing lolololol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This board hates Micah. It hates Dak. It hates CeeDee. It hates McCarthy. I’m struggling to find anyone they actually like on this team they purportedly support.
What's likeable about them? Dak's a loser, Micah is incredibly immature, and CeeDee mentions "millions and TD's" instead of winning.

You only like em for the star on their helmet.

You certainly couldn't like them for bringing success to the star and representing it right, that's for sure.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
It's sickening honestly. But like @JohnsKey19 said above, there is nobody in that locker room that will check him. I don't even think D-Law has his ear.

It doesn’t matter. JJ will double down and pay him handsomely while he bumps his gums on a podcast. You can check him all you want, but as long as the man at the top pays and likes any kind of press (by his own admission), nothing will change. The problem is the man at the top.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Micah’s first 3 seasons as Cowboy player. 3 times all All-Pro, 36-15 regular season record, 2 division championships, 3 playoff appearances, put Dan Quinn back on the map, and 40 career sacks. Too bad he is not in a hotel room getting high and beating up hookers. You boomers are killing me. :facepalm: :rolleyes:

jwitten82

Reaction score
Micah’s first 3 seasons as Cowboy player. 3 times all All-Pro, 36-15 regular season record, 2 division championships, 3 playoff appearances, put Dan Quinn back on the map, and 40 career sacks. Too bad he is not in a hotel room getting high and beating up hookers. You boomers are killing me. :facepalm: :rolleyes:
And completely disappears December/January

DripTooHard

Reaction score

And 1 sack in 4 career playoff games. Was he too tired from podcasting?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So glad that you Dallas Kardashian fans that care more about the players stats and celebrity than the success on the field are starting to get fewer and further between.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
He'd blame it on the dts. It's never his fault. Remember, he said he played well vs green Bay. He'd have you think he never had a 1 on 1 rep vs the OT smh

Production in September through November aside (because we all know he disappears with the pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving), this guy’s mouth alone would be reason enough to trade him. His selfishness will not help win games in January.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
So glad that you Dallas Kardashian fans that care more about the players stats and celebrity than the success on the field are starting to get fewer and further between.
Yeah I remember our defense before Micah arrived do you want to go back to those days?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Diggs, Tyler Smith, Bland, Ferguson, and I'd give Lance a chance.

If you asked me yesterday I would've said CeeDee also, but then later on he said his dumb "Let's make millions and catch TD's" sound bite that showed me what he's about.
Lance???

Chasing6

Reaction score
This dude becomes more insufferable by the day.

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

Then Jourdan Lewis commented on twitter about it.

I’m sorry, but I genuinely do not want Micah on this team.

This is not a winning mentality.