Old I love beer. A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Kim, always a pleasure to have you here. Are you just stepping in or are you here for a few? If so, any requests?

Hey there, Trouty! I am listening to this youtube page I love, called Majestic Sounds. He posted another Casey Neistat Music mix tape. I love those. Casey Neistat and Louis Cole have the best music in their vlogs!! Anyway, it's an hour long and I'm half way thru now, so I've got about 30 minutes to hang around at least. :)
 
Hey there, Trouty! I am listening to this youtube page I love, called Majestic Sounds. He posted another Casey Neistat Music mix tape. I love those. Casey Neistat and Louis Cole have the best music in their vlogs!! Anyway, it's an hour long and I'm half way thru now, so I've got about 30 minutes to hang around at least. :)

So you're already dialed in, it sounds like :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,123
Messages
14,668,872
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top