On to the Giants, Thursday Night

bewp7

Reaction score
Lol, why?
because i really do not like this cowboys team at all so i hope they embarass themself and jerry

i have a huge dislike of dak, mccarthy, parsons, dlaw….almost every one on this roster and i really hate jerry and stephen

to be honist i hope they lose every single game until jerry does not make football decison anymore and im not scare to say it!!!!!

lwehlers

Reaction score
i am glad i do not have amazon prime to watch the game. i do not have to watch the giants run for 200 against this garbage defense.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Short work week and then a road game. Cowboys are about a 5 point favorite. Object is to win the game somehow. It is a game they can and should win. Then comes a long week to work on things. Obviously the bye week was not enough to fix this teams problems. I would l suggest starting next Saturday that the coaches work the fool out of this team. Work them really hard through a week from Thursday. Rest them then to get their legs to play at the Steelers. Then at every opportunity work them hard. Push them to the their individual limits. This is not a championship team IMO. They can be decent. But they can also be very poor. They are going to have to be coached hard to have a chance to be decent and even that may not be enough....

Last edited:

snadler

Reaction score
What team will show up against the Giants, are we going to cream them and everyone will say this team is a great team, or will we humbler ourselves and let this team prove something to us???? What players do we have to worry about? Keyvon Thibiaduex worries me, Nabers might go for a rookie record!! Please give your thoughts
This is the worst run defense in cowboys history, and that won’t change in 4 days. Giants coming off a good win, will beat the boys. Boys are a horrible team right now

FVSTONE

Reaction score
What team will show up against the Giants, are we going to cream them and everyone will say this team is a great team, or will we humbler ourselves and let this team prove something to us???? What players do we have to worry about? Keyvon Thibiaduex worries me, Nabers might go for a rookie record!! Please give your thoughts
Seriously, WHO CARES! This team is doing exactly what they done in prior years and that's raising to the occasion against the NFL TOADS and nutting up when they face a decent team! This club is going to be lucky if it finishes with a ,500 record.

beacamdim

Reaction score
Dallas should win, but NY is playing better than you think and would have beaten WASH if they had anybody who could placekick after Gano was injured.

If DAL somehow loses -- and especially if they look bad doing so -- McCarthy death watch begins.

Ten days before next game in PITT -- more than enough time to get an interim up to speed.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cowboys are going to act tough, and try to smack around the poor Giants.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Dallas should win, but NY is playing better than you think and would have beaten WASH if they had anybody who could placekick after Gano was injured.

If DAL somehow loses -- and especially if they look bad doing so -- McCarthy death watch begins.

Ten days before next game in PITT -- more than enough time to get an interim up to speed.

Like replacing the coach is the answer. Literally the only one held accountable, because it’s not the players or owner.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I really wouldn't be surprised if we lost this game. Giants can run it at bit, and they have a mobile qb. We can't stop either of those. Anyone who thinks this will be an easy game is out of their mind.

If we do lose though it'll be a long week in Dallas, and maybe just maybe that will be the final nail in the coffin for Mccarthy

Blitzen

Reaction score
There is zero chance the Cowboys lose to the Giants. Literally zero chance. It’s going to be a likely blowout by 20+ points. The Giants are terrible.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 13-1 against the Giants the last 14 games. Does anyone believe they somehow got much better in the offseason?
They got better than we did, that’s for sure.

We may be 13-1 against them over the last 14 games, but we have a seriously deteriorated roster. They aren’t great either but their roster is on par with ours, if not a bit better. They will blow us out regardless because this team has given up.