On to the Giants, Thursday Night

Blitzen

Reaction score
They got better than we did, that’s for sure.

We may be 13-1 against them over the last 14 games, but we have a seriously deteriorated roster. They aren’t great either but their roster is on par with ours, if not a bit better. They will blow us out regardless because this team has given up.

I see the same team that struggles with another team that can score points on offense and force the Cowboys to catch up. I think Daniel Jones is subpar and their offense is suspect, which makes them susceptible to a team like ours that can score plenty of points against their terrible defense.

rambo2

Reaction score
because i really do not like this cowboys team at all so i hope they embarass themself and jerry

i have a huge dislike of dak, mccarthy, parsons, dlaw….almost every one on this roster and i really hate jerry and stephen

to be honist i hope they lose every single game until jerry does not make football decison anymore and im not scare to say it!!!!!
Why do you post on a cowboys fan site?

beacamdim

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 13-1 against the Giants the last 14 games. Does anyone believe they somehow got much better in the offseason?
So by the same logic I guess you won't bother watching the Niners game and already have it down as a blowout loss because they similarly own the Cowboys?

Does anyone believe the Cowboys somehow got much better in the offseason?

Blitzen

Reaction score
So by the same logic I guess you won't bother watching the Niners game and already have it down as a blowout loss because they similarly own the Cowboys?

I just don’t believe the Giants are a good team. At all. I think they are a bottom feeder until proven otherwise.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Giants defense isn’t horrible. We can’t run the ball we have rookies on the oline. They also will run the ball and use Daniel jones legs.

Not saying we won’t win but just not sure it’ll be a blowout

beacamdim

Reaction score
They are 1 and 2.
So they are. I stand corrected.

One huge difference between DAL and SF, though, is that the Cowboys are completely healthy, while the Niners are missing basically everyone of consequence at the skill positions. That will change.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Who knows they may decide to run the ball down our throats with the two headed monster of Singletary and Lamar Jones....

Mannix

Reaction score
What team will show up against the Giants, are we going to cream them and everyone will say this team is a great team, or will we humbler ourselves and let this team prove something to us???? What players do we have to worry about? Keyvon Thibiaduex worries me, Nabers might go for a rookie record!! Please give your thoughts
Family site!!!

jwitten82

Reaction score
It’s not about any other team…it’s about your own damn backyard…I wouldn’t care if both SF and KC were 0-3!!!
Lol and who would you expect to right their ship first? 49ers or Dallas?
49ers are missing multiple starters, Dallas isn't

triplets_93

Reaction score
We'll probably Win against the Giants.

And that will keep this sick Dream alive for yet another week.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Giants are just what the doctor ordered for an ailing team. It will be a short remedy but for only a short while.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Dak loves to pad his stats against the stinky Giants, he’ll look great then he’ll revert to his putrid self against Pittsburgh, Detroit and SF.