One possible reason why JJ hasn't signed any of the big 3

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
if you guys would buy some more of that kiddie gear and gene's baggy butt jeans for your ladies we could afford players. don't for get to buy some artwork. sheesh cheap skates help out the jones. Buy some fake super bowl rings too. smh
Preach it Captain, but the fools will continue to buy the Jerry gear and fill the seats that they pay for the 20 dollar beers and dogs for the privilege...lol
The average fan that funds Jerry is the same fan that couldn't tell you more than 4 names on this roster.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Preach it Captain, but the fools will continue to buy the Jerry gear and fill the seats that they pay for the 20 dollar beers and dogs for the privilege...lol
The average fan that funds Jerry is the same fan that couldn't tell you more than 4 names on this roster.
What is your definition of an average fan?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fan that keeps Jerry in buisness.
Jerry Jones business is extremely varied. The bulk of his net income is not derived from merchandising and ticket revenue.

Dak Prescott, Micah Parsons, CeeDee Lamb and Demarcus Lawrence. I bought a Dallas cap last year. By your definition, am I an average fan keeping Jerry Jones in business?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can watch the games for free, just not funding donations for a long time now.
Do any commercials you see during the free games ever prompt you to buy anything like beer or anything else that has absolutely nothing to do with the Cowboys?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Do any commercials you see during the free games ever prompt you to buy anything like beer or anything else that has absolutely nothing to do with the Cowboys?
Drifting a bit DallasEast, especially on the eve of the draft dont you think....:p

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are you so curious,,
Initially, you sparked my curiosity by making a wide-ranging generalization--'an average fan'. The 'watching games does not benefit Jerry Jones' argument was one I discussed many moons ago on CowboysZone. I found that interesting also.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Drifting a bit DallasEast, especially on the eve of the draft dont you think....:p
I am the one drifting? I am the member replying to your comments. Your comments had nothing to do with the draft.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My bad, just thought we were having a friendly back and forth conversation my friend.
Think nothing of it. The old 'you are not a fan because of Jerry Jones' topic always sparks my interest. :laugh:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Jerry Jones business is extremely varied. The bulk of his net income is not derived from merchandising and ticket revenue.

Dak Prescott, Micah Parsons, CeeDee Lamb and Demarcus Lawrence. I bought a Dallas cap last year. By your definition, am I an average fan keeping Jerry Jones in business?
Not saying what you should do, but if you ask me how I believe, then I'm going to be honest with you and will not drop a penny in Jerrys can today.
I have an entire closet of vintage Jerseys, an entire Cowboy Cave with Tony Dorsett and Emmitt Smith signed Helmets as the focal point, so I have already invested.
I would love to have you walk through what I have created as a Cowboy loyalist, maybe I can figure out how to post the pics of my sweet Cowboy Cave.
So, you do you and I will do me is all I'm saying.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not saying what you should do, but if you ask me how I believe, then I'm going to be honest with you and will not drop a penny in Jerrys can today.
I have an entire closet of vintage Jerseys, an entire Cowboy Cave with Tony Dorsett and Emmitt Smith signed Helmets as the focal point, so I have already invested.
I would love to have you walk through what I have created as a Cowboy loyalist, maybe I can figure out how to post the pics of my sweet Cowboy Cave.
So, you do you and I will do me is all I'm saying.
Are you still drifting?

I have zero problem labeling you as a Dallas Cowboys fan. Heck, I will say you are a true blue fan.

All I am ever saying is Dallas Cowboys fans should treat each other equally as fans. Fans are not the enemy of the franchise birthed by Clint Murchison Jr., Tex Schramm and Tom Landry. If there is an enemy of this fantastic franchise, it is Jerry Jones.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Initially, you sparked my curiosity by making a wide-ranging generalization--'an average fan'. The 'watching games does not benefit Jerry Jones' argument was one I discussed many moons ago on CowboysZone. I found that interesting also.
You are correct, and average fan is a very large part of the fan base, you exist in the 1 percent, this forum exists in the 1 percentile.
Its kinda carazy when you think about it for a moment that the only fans I want to communicate with is in here.
My Peeps that call themselves Cowboy fans outside of this forum that have the capability of discussing anything even rational are few and far between my friends, just keeping it real here.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The Jones are not cash Broke...trust me i work in a field that they play heavy in..they have PLENTY of assests they could turn into MEGA cash in 5 minutes...this has nothing to do with the Jones Bank account..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are correct, and average fan is a very large part of the fan base, you exist in the 1 percent, this forum exists in the 1 percentile.
To be perfectly honest, my inquisitive nature is beating a drum inside my head like Alex Van Halen over these two statements. The draft starts in less than eight hours. Go Cowboys! :thumbup:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Jones are not cash Broke...trust me i work in a field that they play heavy in..they have PLENTY of assests they could turn into MEGA cash in 5 minutes...this has nothing to do with the Jones Bank account..
Good post. I have mentioned this on the forum over time. Jones is super filthy rich wealthy after subtracting every single penny he has earned or is earning from everything connected to the NFL. It has been a hard fact for some to accept though. Or even want to accept.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Oh I don't think it's a matter of cash liquidity. I think it has more to do with not having any faith that Dak is the guy. Of course they can say it otherwise it's going to create a media storm of bad press.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Oh I don't think it's a matter of cash liquidity. I think it has more to do with not having any faith that Dak is the guy. Of course they can say it otherwise it's going to create a media storm of bad press.
maybe but he has said this before and he resigns him...again no one knows what Jerry is thinking but are you really gonna be shocked if he extends Dak, CD and Parsons while saying "we are close we will win it this year"? I gotta say i thought MM was gone the minute that GB game was over...and here we are...