Operation Catnip

waldoputty

Reaction score
Melon, mosquitos aren't much of a problem in Cali, especially in the SF area. Even the ones we get are small and puny, they are not like their cousins in Texas :D

actually the neighborhood is having a west nile scare. a dead bird a week ago...
so the vector control people are up in arms...

though our problems are tiny compared to those texas ones.

waldoputty

Reaction score
So,your cool with some county gestapo field operative showing up on your property to monitor it whenever he feels like it?

i dont care. i just want my neighbors happy and not wanting to sue me.
neighbors here are worried about mosquitos and i dont want them to blame me when they get bitten having their bbq outside.
this way there is no liability as the county inspects and i just tell everyone the county said no larvae in the pool.
my plan is to sell next year anyway.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
actually the neighborhood is having a west nile scare. a dead bird a week ago...
so the vector control people are up in arms...

though our problems are tiny compared to those texas ones.

Yea, the diseases are the same but Cali skeeters are a lot smaller and much less abundant. I have lived in Houston and all over California........I know from experience. Mosquitos there are like gnats to us Texans :laugh:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No idea, we stay away from that sauna!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Man, it's not been pleasant with the monsoon pumping humidity levels up ,so your clothes are soggy wet and the steering wheel still sizzles your hand when you first grab holdo_O

Yes,Putty I've ran out of room out in the yard to put anymore kiddie wading pools 3/4 full of water to breed mosquitoes and started to put a couple up on the roofs of my home and outbuildings,,, their thick swarms just explode out of my knee high uncut grass whenever those county Gestapo field operatives come to monitor my mosquito output,,, so far I've been maintaining set compliance levelso_O