Opinion: Color Irving Gone

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Concussions.& immature..smh..& y'all bought that line... Concussions?!? Yeah when?!? What game was this?!? I've watched every game since Steve Pelluer was our Quarterback...what play was it Irving got this supposed Concussion. & Since posters are saying plural ( concussions) u have a case study to choose from. @ least give me a example, what game?!...& Now let's look@ immaturity..lol...oh my goodness were do u posters get ur Intel from?!?...Oh the team...ok..ok... Oh no I seen it on his Instagram..yeah that's right, I've seen him act immature on his social media sites..lol... yeah a 24 year old kid coming across as immature on his Social media outlets...yeah that never happens...but yet guys want a 2nd round pick who doesn't have these type of problems& what I seen one poster say headaches ..yeah cuz a even younger get this yall (Football player) won't have these out of this world qualities.smh......i can see why Jerry&CO can view us through the prism they do... because whatever they say.. people would take to the bank. As I said... Idiocracy......

Looks like the "Idiocracy" starts with you. If yiu don't know about the concussion issues he had, that's your problem and you need to go and do your homework!

Less time ranting and more time knowing what the hell you're ranting about.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He’s a dam good football player that can play Free Safety, slot corner, nickel back, dime back etc. He makes plays consistently. Also, I like Thomas but he is extremely physical for his size. I am worried he will get injured. He has been injured a lot the last 2 years.
He can't play FS no matter what you claim.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Looks like the "Idiocracy" starts with you. If yiu don't know about the concussion issues he had, that's your problem and you need to go and do your homework!

Lol exactly . He doesn’t have a clue. Irving is how young? And that concussion was pretty darn serious. Couldn’t even put his words together. It’s more than the concussions tho. He does some questionable crap off the field

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He does some questionable crap off the field

No, he really doesn't. He's got a big personality and leads a fun, interesting life. Let me guess, you're butt hurt because of his piercings and he and his wife having a threesome? Newsflash, this has been going on with players for a long time, there just wasn't social media. Michael Irvin was in hotel rooms snorting coke off of hookers. Don't even get me started on Deion and Charles Haley.

Daillest88

Reaction score
No, he really doesn't. He's got a big personality and leads a fun, interesting life. Let me guess, you're butt hurt because of his piercings and he and his wife having a threesome? Newsflash, this has been going on with players for a long time, there just wasn't social media. Michael Irvin was in hotel rooms snorting coke off of hookers. Don't even get me started on Deion and Charles Haley.

:facepalm:

This obviously isn’t the 90s and it doesn’t matter what I think. It’s obvious the staff nor the front office trust him for obvious reasons. And your right this has been going with players for a long time , it’s big reason why players are getting suspended a hell of a lot more now, which he has already been suspended 4 games :facepalm:

blueblood70

Reaction score
LOL good one..correct SM has outed everyone from Polticians, Actors, and news media etc to our beloved sports players, true newsflash noones perfect..
I hope Irving stays but if he doesn't i believe with his past injury and suspension issues, thr unknown of that is why they tagged him 2nd rounder because realistically no team would have taken him for a 1 and than we would have had to pay him more.. if he leaves, a high number 2 pick is not bad for a guy who hasn't been on the field a lot..again i hope they keep him id really like to see what he and Tank can do if they both on the field all 16 games together..

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He also got kicked out of school due to being involved in a riot and being identified for knocking over a light pole and pulling a stop sign out of the ground. Along with being accused of domestic abuse by his gf and now current wife. The guy is trying to live the life of Dennis Rodman. That should concern any team who might have to pay him over 15 million avg next season.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Wow. The one he experienced against the Commanders
Oh the one that wasn't diagnosed until after the game... where they said he received a Concussion...yeah the same concussion that once he entered the concussion protocol that particular week he was doing team drills & individual drills in practice as early as the following Wednesday & Thursday after his concussion & from all accounts seemed to be fine to play in the following game. Yeah that's the concussion u referring too. Do u see my point, that's the information ur going off of what the team told you. & U like others (to no fault of ur own) bought that line. I say this to u because I recall back in my college years where my Political Science teacher taught me& others... Always & I repeat always question the knowledge & info. Where did u get ur info from?! Is it reliable?!? Can it be refuted?!? Is it a fact?! Can it be proven to be a fact through test,etc.etc. Does the supplierr of the information have any reason to have u wanna believe what they are saying is the gospel?!?..I rest my case...as I said Concussion & immature...yeah coming from someone who doesn't ail from these inflictions u Kno because Our organization is so mature hence our owner paying the league what a 2million dollar fine because of his Maturity;'-)

He didn't have a concussion u......man they might suspended my page so I won't say...but yeah man if u believe that there was a concussion...then that answers it all& why I'm the idiot who knows for a fact what u& others believe is not Facts, so I believe in facts u know cause idk there Factual, you believe what they want u to believe, which in essence is not Facts but yet I'm somehow the idiot...lol...yeah u right I'm him(idiot) & ur not

Daillest88

Reaction score
Oh the one that wasn't diagnosed until after the game... where they said he received a Concussion...yeah the same concussion that once he entered the concussion protocol that particular week he was doing team drills & individual drills in practice as early as the following Wednesday & Thursday after his concussion & from all accounts seemed to be fine to play in the following game. Yeah that's the concussion u referring too. Do u see my point, that's the information ur going off of what the team told you. & U like others (to no fault of ur own) bought that line. I say this to u because I recall back in my college years where my Political Science teacher taught me& others... Always & I repeat always question the knowledge & info. Where did u get ur info from?! Is it reliable?!? Can it be refuted?!? Is it a fact?! Can it be proven to be a fact through test,etc.etc. Does the supplierr of the information have any reason to have u wanna believe what they are saying is the gospel?!?..I rest my case...as I said Concussion & immature...yeah coming from someone who doesn't ail from these inflictions u Kno because Our organization is so mature hence our owner paying the league what a 2million dollar fine because of his Maturity;'-)

He didn't have a concussion u......man they might suspended my page so I won't say...but yeah man if u believe that there was a concussion...then that answers it all& why I'm the idiot who knows for a fact what u& others believe is not Facts, so I believe in facts u know cause idk there Factual, you believe what they want u to believe, which in essence is not Facts but yet I'm somehow the idiot...lol...yeah u right I'm him(idiot) & ur not

Lol my god

blueblood70

Reaction score
He also got kicked out of school due to being involved in a riot and being identified for knocking over a light pole and pulling a stop sign out of the ground. Along with being accused of domestic abuse by his gf and now current wife. The guy is trying to live the life of Dennis Rodman. That should concern any team who might have to pay him over 15 million avg next season.
true that's why they pout that 2nd round tender on him..they are risking him being snapped up but getting solid compensation for him..However teams knew exactly what they were getting with Rodman and i remember them fighting to have him , what well into his 40s?? if you've got talent teams will go after you..but i wouldn't compare Rodman to Irving talent wise yet, that wouldn't be fair :)

blueblood70

Reaction score

well the facts are YOU also don't know if he did or didn't have one, implying he didn't is worse than just seeing he wasn't there for 4 games and hurt the team, i don't believe he would have done that..the truth would have already come out and IMO the cowboys woudnt be trying to keep him..i didn't rad all thes back and forth with you two, what exactly are you implying was the real reason he didn't finish the season?

Daillest88

Reaction score

All I’m gonna say is do some research , he didn’t tell the doctors. The following day after the game is when got really nervous. He had a serious concussion dude.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...vere-concussion-led-to-car-accident-113091391

Initially hoped to be minor, it was immediately realized it was anything but as Irving suffered severe symptoms en route to ultimately being shut down for the remainder of the 2017 season.

“It’s hard to put my words in order,” Irving said, via Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “I’ll be talking and I’ll know what I want to say but then when it’s time to talk, I can’t say it. I look like a deer caught in headlights. I couldn’t have said that a few weeks ago. I wouldn’t have thought of that.
The veteran continued, taking pauses while he spoke to gather his thoughts.

“It wasn’t just headaches,” he said. “It was confusion, just forgetting things. It did scare me at first. You know for a while it didn’t seem like it was getting better. I’ve never really had one this bad.”

“I’ll be looking for my phone and it’s like right in my hand and I’m just looking everywhere for it. But that hasn’t happened for a couple of weeks now.”

The latter is great to hear considering how major his symptoms were at one point which, according to Cowboys' insider Mike Fisher, even led to Irving being involved in a car accident due to a mental lapse.

“I rolled through a stop sign and got in a fender-bender with the truck ahead of me, and didn’t even realize what I’d done or where I was,’’ Irving said. “That’s when I knew I needed help.’’

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
well the facts are YOU also don't know if he did or didn't have one, implying he didn't is worse than just seeing he wasn't there for 4 games and hurt the team, i don't believe he would have done that..the truth would have already come out and IMO the cowboys woudnt be trying to keep him..i didn't rad all thes back and forth with you two, what exactly are you implying was the real reason he didn't finish the season?
You& y'all believe he wouldn't & ur right, he wouldn't,..the problem is not with him, it's the organization..they held him out those games& preferred he don't play...it's amazing how adults who think like this come across. Look my younger sister works for the Cowboys, she knows the players, I personally know some things I wouldn't dare say in a public forum of any sorts outta respect for my organization I rooted for since my birth. I'm telling you now& I don't know, but I don't want u to go thinking the way u& others are thinking. It was a concussion that held him out all those games. I can assure you it wasn't. As I said B4 this organization would like u to believe it was but that's just not true. Trust me on this, whatever you call me or think of me is no importance to me but I'm talking in FACTS, & the fact is David Irving didn't miss multiple games because he somehow had such a terrible concussion it caused him to miss several games. & The concussion was so bad u clearly seen it when it happened right?!? No u didn't, it wasn't diagnosed until after the game. Think about that for a minute. A Concussion diagnosis not seen by the naked eye was so terrible it caused this man to miss several games but wasn't dealt with until after the game. Smh...it's amazing this organization can get people to hang on they ever word.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
:facepalm:

This obviously isn’t the 90s and it doesn’t matter what I think. It’s obvious the staff nor the front office trust him for obvious reasons. And your right this has been going with players for a long time , it’s big reason why players are getting suspended a hell of a lot more now, which he has already been suspended 4 games :facepalm:

Better put Zeke on the trade market!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Anyone who is excited about gaining a 2nd round pick for a guy that's already productive (he had better numbers than Suh last year even with the suspension) her so that we can draft a "maybe" is a fool. We drafted Taco in the 1st last year and I'd take Irving over him 100 times out of 100.

Some people see a draft pick and they go stupid.
It's not about if Irving can play or not. The issue is most don't seem to be confident to rely on him. He has already be suspended, has character concerns. So most people want to get something for him then get nothing at all.

You should be careful calling others stupid when you haven't thought every direction on those opinions. You seem to have tunnel vision, I suggest asking the question first and don't jump to people go stupid.

Rayman70

Reaction score
My 16 year old son had his 2nd concussion in back to back years. That 2nd one was worse than the first..the first one was during a game,but that second happened during practice and went undiagnosed for 2 weeks...in fact,he played a game that next week...but never felt right...same symptoms as Irving..the verbal stuff was very noticeable...and the lingering brain fog...headaches. That one went on for 2 months,as opposed to the first one for a week. I feel for Irving..concussions are hard sometimes to diagnose...and I feel his pain. Glad he's ok now. Hopefully he can stay healthy. Glad he and the Cowboys were vigilant.Kudos to the doctors and medical team for being thorough.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I don't see it.

Who was the last 2nd round restricted free agent to switch teams?
:huh:

What running back won the season rushing title and the Super Bowl in the same year prior to 1992?

History does not dictate the future.

By the way, Emmitt did it in 1992, 1993, and 1995.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You need to set the patient straight. Drop all of your "knowledge" on David Irving himself.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...vere-concussion-led-to-car-accident-113091391

Set him straight!

:lmao: