Opinion: Cooper Rush is never giving the starting job back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toro9

Reaction score
Dak has his share of bad games but he was drafted for a reason. And in the 4th round for a reason. He's a poor man's Josh Allen.

Cooper Rush? He's had good games but mostly, he's terrible.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If Cooper Rush is playing well and winning that places a lot of egg on the face of Jerry & Co. while putting a lot of pressure on them when Dak is healthy to not make a change at QB....although Dak's contract justifies they make the change regardless of how Rush is playing.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak has his share of bad games but he was drafted for a reason. And in the 4th round for a reason. He's a poor man's Josh Allen.

Cooper Rush? He's had good games but mostly, he's terrible.

I'd be thrilled if he was a poor man's Josh Allen. He's never run the ball like Josh in his entire career. As to rush, id like to see a slightly higher sample size than 1 career start.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Cooper Rush is a mediocre QB with less than mediocre arm strength. If that's not enough, he's one with lousy escapability in the pocket, much to my dismay, I don't see him as anyone to improve our fortunes at QB this year, or anytime thereafter. They say hope springs eternal, but in this instance, it's more of a losing proposition. I want to win as much as anyone but in this instance, it's more wishful thinking than a probability.

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
Cooper Rush is a mediocre QB with less than mediocre arm strength. If that's not enough, he's one with lousy escapability in the pocketl much to my dismay, I don't see him as anyone to improve our fortunes at QB this year, or anytime thereafter. They say hope springs eternal, but in this instance, it's more of a losing proposition. I want to win as much as anyone but in this instance, it's more wishful thinking than reality.

those are the tangibles that we can see, however I gonna have to see his community outreach, ability to command the huddle and if he buys his teammates Beats by Dre Dre before rating his complete quarterback skills.

blueblood70

Reaction score
we see moronic posts like this when Dalton came in in 2020, this takes the cake, its an auto ignore without reading the subject lines. headings is all i needed.

biggest sports idiots are the dak haters, zeke haters, well haters ..just because you don't like a player for whatever reason please don't make dumb statements., so farfetched that you couldn't convince another sports idiot its even half true.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If you can't support our new QB you're just a mentally ill hater.

I like that joke -- I'm ready for my straight jacket and my padded cell.

Kindly lock me up and throw away the key, please!
Enough of that crazy stuff! :lmao:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
those are the tangibles that we can see, however I gonna have to see his community outreach, ability to command the huddle and if he buys his teammates Beats by Dre Dre before rating his complete quarterback skills.

That "Beats by Dre Dre" is mumbo jumbo to me. I must be getting old, or sumthin'.
Now, does that mean you agree with me, or what? :huh:
If not, I humbly rescind my "like." :grin:

Last edited:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think this is more hope than being realistic, and no matter how good rush or another qb does, as soon as dak is able,
jerry will demand he take over again !!!! o_O

HotDog37

Reaction score
a few weeks from now Cooper Rush be like ...

its-mine-lotr.gif

shabazz

Reaction score
That "Beats by Dre Dre" is mumbo jumbo to me. I must be getting old, or sumthin'.
Now, does that mean you agree with me, or what? :huh:
If not, I humbly rescind my "like." :grin:

I agree wholeheartedly.

Dak received free headphones from his sponsor (beats by Dre) and then got credit by the media for redistributing those free items to his teammates as gifts….probably took a tax deduction as a charitable contribution on his taxes

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This sort of reminds me of the Indian Princess who first noticed a dazzling moon on a cloudy early Summer morn. " the moon will never give the sun back the morning ever again", she proclaimed
OIP.Od9iEzaltv98Fm1OhbF3LgHaJ0
. Then sun rise came:lmao2:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly.

Dak received free headphones from his sponsor (beats by Dre) and then got credit by the media for redistributing those free items to his teammates as gifts….probably took a tax deduction as a charitable contribution on his taxes

Holy payoff, Batman! It's like the treasure awarded him by our gallant FO wasn't enough! We may hafta change his name to Scrooge!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Yeah, we're hitching our wagons to 4th rounders, undrafted, and ex baseball players for QBs, the Jones' way.

Status
Not open for further replies.