Opinion: Cooper Rush is never giving the starting job back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Rush can’t hold Daks jock. He’s doing very well in this game but just doesn’t have the arm strength.

Hey Rocky before you spout off against Rush realize that he has not had the opportunities to show his talent like Dak has so let's give him a chance.

So far he's making the most of his opportunity and giving us some really good football to watch.
He may not have the full power arm strength Dak has but he knows how to hit a receiver in stride and many times that can be more important as dak has a tendency to throw behind people because he hesitates to get the ball off.
One thing Cooper Rush seems to be every bit as accurate if not more accurate than Dak so far

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hey Rocky before you spout off against Rush realize that he has not had the opportunities to show his talent like Dak has so let's give him a chance.

So far he's making the most of his opportunity and giving us some really good football to watch.
He may not have the full power arm strength Dak has but he knows how to hit a receiver in stride and many times that can be more important as dak has a tendency to throw behind people because he hesitates to get the ball off.
One thing Cooper Rush seems to be every bit as accurate if not more accurate than Dak so far
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Fmart322

Reaction score
Dak about to feel joe romo felt, rush is gonna grab this opportunity by the plums and he isn’t looking back. This is gonna be the new air raid offense. Watch.
Who else definitely agrees ?
You can take this back if you want. It's ok.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Not sure what game you’re watching.
I'm watching The game were Cooper Rush just drove us down the field for the winning drive to kick the winning field goal.
So you can chew on that you closet hater.
You're no cowboy fan You're just a Dak fan hoping Cooper Rush would not play well.

So you can eat your words now about him not being able to carry Daks jock because he just played well enough for us to beat the AFC champs of last year

NumOneQB

Reaction score
This game just proves why he's a backup. I'll give him credit, he played better than I expected. He's certainly serviceable with a conservative gameplan and the defense playing the way they did. If they can win 2 games in this 4 week stretch, it would be a helluva accomplishment.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Laugh all you want but Cooper is giving us some good football to watch today and I appreciate it

Moore went back to some motions and pre-snap reads things helped make us less predictable.

Anyone going to give the guy any credit? Doubtful. But he also called a good game, along with DQ.

This game just proves why he's a backup. I'll give him credit, he played better than I expected. He's certainly serviceable with a conservative gameplan and the defense playing the way they did. If they can win 2 games in this 4 week stretch, it would be a helluva accomplishment.

This is a championship defense. If the offense could catch up, it would be a great team.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
One week after Dak's thumb is healed::

ZMcsyQhPoUn6.jpg

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He’s gotta work on his pocket awareness I don’t wanna see anymore strip sacks. So yea him and Tyler smith isn’t exactly a ton of experience. But the coaches get paid to coach to the teams Strengths. Move the pocket, run the ball, play field position and take your shots.

He can score 20 ppg I believe.
<:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm watching The game were Cooper Rush just drove us down the field for the winning drive to kick the winning field goal.
So you can chew on that you closet hater.
You're no cowboy fan You're just a Dak fan hoping Cooper Rush would not play well.

So you can eat your words now about him not being able to carry Daks jock because he just played well enough for us to beat the AFC champs of last year
He played a good game but he’s not starter talent IMHO. He certainly has proven he can manage a game. But teams are going to start jumping on those sideline throws. That’s his weakness . Not enough arm strength. But proud of him and the entire team. Never gave up like most of the Zoners did.

Status
Not open for further replies.