Opinion: Cooper Rush is never giving the starting job back

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Romo could carry the team in big games. Dak has to be carried.

Teams had to gameplan big time for Romo. Dak requires no gameplanning by the opponent. He's as basic as it gets.

Simple as that.
how did Romo carry the team? they pretty much has similar personnel during their times.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Regardless of how Cooper plays, Dak will probably be starting 2 weeks earlier than he should have which will result in his injury to linger for an additional month.
two weeks earlier we will be 0-8, won't need him then, lol

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Ain’t happening! Lol We’ll likely use at least two QBs before Dak returns. Cooper Rush will get the first crack and he’ll be lucky to keep the job 3 to 4 games. The big detriment with him is his lack of mobility.
it won't be him losing the job that takes his starting status away, it will be him being layed out flat that does

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak about to feel joe romo felt, rush is gonna grab this opportunity by the plums and he isn’t looking back. This is gonna be the new air raid offense. Watch.
Who else definitely agrees ?
LOL. My god the delusion on this board is mind numbing some times.

Cooper Rush didnt even make the team, now he is going to take the starting gig from Dak and never give it back?

If Cooper Rush was about to take over for a top 10 QB in the NFL he wouldnt have cleared waivers.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I mean get every lucky charm you have and hold them tight during the games while chanting whatever verse you need to....if you wish hard enough for Dak to be gone then maybe he will poof and be gone....BUT dont wish Cooper Rush as the starting QB from now on for every Cowboys fan here because you have a healthy dislike for Dak..thats just cruel.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak about to feel joe romo felt, rush is gonna grab this opportunity by the plums and he isn’t looking back. This is gonna be the new air raid offense. Watch.

LOL...........the Dak trolls are really excited I can see. You will all continue to look foolish making more laughable claims.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I call it how I see it.

Outside of Parsons, Martin, Diggs, and Anger this team on paper looked bad. Especially the offensive side of the ball. I called that out. Some badly didn’t want to believe it and went and got their hopes up anyways.

The ownership built a poor roster around a rather poor QB. That’s a receipt or disaster. So bad in fact that trash was threw at that QB for being so bad. Some are seeing the light on things and it’s better late than never.

Well then you have 1 of 2 problems and most likely both.

1) You can't see.

2) You're full of ****

Last year you predicted this team to be absolute dog ****. 8 wins to be exact with no chance at winning the division. Then they win 11 and you complain every single step of the way. You don't call **** that you see. You just ***** and complain about a team you can't stand.

I have no doubt if we win on Sunday you will not be in here giving this team any credit.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

1) You can't see.

2) You're full of ****

Last year you predicted this team to be absolute dog ****. 8 wins to be exact with no chance at winning the division. Then they win 11 and you complain every single step of the way. You don't call **** that you see. You just ***** and complain about a team you can't stand.

I have no doubt if we win on Sunday you will not be in here giving this team any credit.
You were wrong, bro. Just own it and let's move on.

You got your hopes up and now you're taking it out on the person that tried to tell you better. You're letting your emotions get the best of you. That's what happens when you really believe something and then it turns out not to be true.

You don't think I'd be here if Cooper Rush leads us to a win on Sunday?? lol

Adreme

Reaction score
Rush is already inferior to Andy Dalton and we saw what he was able to do. At the end of the day, the very simple truth is last year and against Tampa teams were daring Dallas to run and going all in to stop Dak whereas now they are going to dare you to throw and go all in to stop the run. That really does say all that need be said.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

1) You can't see.

2) You're full of ****

:clap::clap:his agenda is clear

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Rush is already inferior to Andy Dalton and we saw what he was able to do. At the end of the day, the very simple truth is last year and against Tampa teams were daring Dallas to run and going all in to stop Dak whereas now they are going to dare you to throw and go all in to stop the run. That really does say all that need be said.

Its worse than this, they are rushing 4 and stopping the run and getting pressure While daring you to pass into full zones covering anything short....KM is on game 6 of this and his counter is slow developing triple reverses...genius.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
You were wrong, bro. Just own it and let's move on.

You got your hopes up and now you're taking it out on the person that tried to tell you better. You're letting your emotions get the best of you. That's what happens when you really believe something and then it turns out not to be true.

You don't think I'd be here if Cooper Rush leads us to a win on Sunday?? lol

Got my hopes up? About what? Rooting for the Cowboys and thinking they can win? I still think we can win and if they don't I sure as **** won't be going into every single thread to unload my un-wanted **** on it.

Before Vikings game last season:

The sad thing is the amount of people that are okay just laying down, throwing Rush out there, takinn the L, and justifying it to themselves because we're a couple games up in the division and we can for some reason afford to lose a couple.

Complete loser mentality.

Bucs just lost.

We would still have a shot at the 1 seed now. Too bad Cooper Rush is playing tonight.

Cousins has only been sacked 9 times. That's good for 28th in the NFL.

They have a top 10 rushing attack also.

So I believe their O-Line is more than capable of holding off our guys.

To be fair, I'll trust statistic over "I think" any day.

After:

Nothing. You can find 20 negative post from you in any thread before the Vikings game.

After the game..Absolutely nothing. "Give Cowboys credit thread" nothing. "Improbable Cowboys win" no posts. Everyone here knows your agenda, I just make sure nobody forgets it.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

it’s possible.

Dak has missed a lot of football games since 2020.

I don’t know why, but Dak has started to decline since the middle of last season.

he was terrible vs TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.