Opinion: Cooper Rush is never giving the starting job back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
LOL. We have hit rock bottom here in Cowboys land.
Speakig of Rock Bottom, maybe Duane can come out retirement alongside Cooper and apply his finishing move to anybody who dares sack our savior behind center (I had to spell in American for your guys, lol)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Do you really think they're going to put him in again esp at home?
Better get the security and cleaning folks ready at ATT cause when they boo him again they will be throwing their frustration at him big time!!!!
Dak is done man as the poor talentless soul can't take the pressure of the position and it shows BIG TIME!
He's LOST out there, man!!!
are-you-sure-about-that-the-rock.gif

Incredibly stupid question. :facepalm: Of course they’re going to put him back in when he’s healthy. Right now we’re stuck with a QB who looked like crap in preseason that no one bothered to pick up after we released him. The only one who’s lost out there is you.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Is it me or was the game plan one of the worst I’ve seen . You can’t keep going 13 -15 curl or up and out . These are NFL secondary players not Idaho St for the Russet potato bowl title against Boise on the blue turf .

Someone mentioned Ollison off the PS have Rico Dowdle go PS bang Zeke and Ollison between the tackles Pollard wide and screens and let Rush find people downfield .

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Got my hopes up? About what? Rooting for the Cowboys and thinking they can win? I still think we can win and if they don't I sure as **** won't be going into every single thread to unload my un-wanted **** on it.

Before Vikings game last season:

After:

Nothing. You can find 20 negative post from you in any thread before the Vikings game.

After the game..Absolutely nothing. "Give Cowboys credit thread" nothing. "Improbable Cowboys win" no posts. Everyone here knows your agenda, I just make sure nobody forgets it.
Excuse me?

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/im-here-to-eat-my-crow.487007/

I expect an apology.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
it won't be him losing the job that takes his starting status away, it will be him being layed out flat that does

Who are you talking about Cooper Rush? No way is he going to play well enough to keep Dak on the sidelines when he’s ready to return. :laugh:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Get Ferguson involved . Turpin the man has speed he can drag a corner and safety downfield maybe open up things. Jet sweep # 9 let’s see the motor . MM you got to get involved with something other then counting the days .

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Who are you talking about Cooper Rush? No way is he going to play well enough to keep Dak on the sidelines when he’s ready to return. :laugh:
he won't have the chance to even play well is what I mean...not sue he will make it through his first game to be honest. But hey, Dak will return next month in the best shape of his life so we have nothing to wory about

morat1959

Reaction score
Don’t worry, he’ll be starting again in late October. You can be Cowboys hater again when Rush is on the bench.
Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go directly to bed with your Dak blankie and sippie cup.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
he won't have the chance to even play well is what I mean...not sue he will make it through his first game to be honest. But hey, Dak will return next month in the best shape of his life so we have nothing to wory about

Our pass protection wasn’t terrible the other night so he’ll have a chance but he’s an average QB at best and he’s not mobile. Will Grier will likely get an opportunity as well and he is mobile. Every opponent we play is going to attempt to stop our running game and force our QB to beat them.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Dak about to feel joe romo felt, rush is gonna grab this opportunity by the plums and he isn’t looking back. This is gonna be the new air raid offense. Watch.
Who else definitely agrees ?

Trying to tell you, I like how he throws the ball he puts a better pass than Dak does, accurate and he gets the ball to who needs to get it

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I am willing to bet that Cooper Rush is better at reading a defense then Dak. Nobody will ever convince me that Dak knows what is about to happen on the other side.

Maybe that's what it is he's better at reading the defense, he makes it look a bit easier than Dak does. Kind of refreshing to see him pick the defense apart

DuncanIso

Reaction score

In normal times, I would agree.

But Dak has played like crap since the middle of last season.

That TB game was a clown show for Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You found a way to not look like a moron for a week last year. Congrats.

Show us the thread you made a week later after the Broncos game.
So that's how it's going to be, huh?

I had hopes that when I proved to you that I am not what you think I am you would own it and apoligize for saying something blatantly false up above. Instead it's just going to be prove this now, now this, now this, and now this. You can either accept that I am a Cowboys fan that is over losing and realize that me and you probably think more alike about things then differently or you can join in the with others here that believe this organization can do no wrong and every player is All-Pro caliber and every loss is the refs fault.

I'm here to talk about the Cowboys, not argue about what does and does not constitute being a fan.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Rush is a slug and will NEVER be more than he is. Cement-cleated bozo. So, what’s the appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.