CFZ Opinions vs Trolling- Some Serious Advice

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing wrong with calling someone a Dak supporter. But the flip side if I don't like the way Dak plays I'm called hater, troll, idiot, don't know football, a no nothing, and all kinds of stuff that ruffles the Dak supporters feathers.

Hater is the most moronic as it makes no sense esp when it pertains to a Sports player.
How can you hate any athlete with the only excuse being knowing him or her on a personal level?
Dak has not brought the success promised hence the strong criticism but HATE???
They take it personally and that is their problem, not ours....:cool:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hater is the most moronic as it makes no sense esp when it pertains to a Sports player.
How can you hate any athlete with the only excuse being knowing him or her on a personal level?
Dak has not brought the success promised hence the strong criticism but HATE???
They take it personally and that is their problem, not ours....:cool:
Promised by who? Jethro . Who believed him. Who else promised it. A few Homers ? Who the hell believes them?

More excuses to troll Cowboy fans about their QB.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Agreed with the name calling. One dude attempted to call my avatar ugly. Said if that was a picture of me, he felt sorry for me. It was a picture of Sal from Impractical Jokers but still, it hurt lol.

If that was you I think it's cool that you have the balls to place your face onto a forum. Placing your own picture onto your avatar is not ugly. It shows bravery and guts because you open yourself up for criticism from the trolls.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Promised by who? Jethro . Who believed him. Who else promised it. A few Homers ? Who the hell believes them?

More excuses to troll Cowboy fans about their QB.

4th round pick
Became a starter and pro-bowler year one.
People argue he has not lived up to expectations.
Simply foolish

RS12

Reaction score
100% agree. I have posted many opinions about the play of this team and and constantly called a troll despite the fact I have been a Dallas fan for 55 years. It is untrue. I actually think you should be benched for calling someone a troll because it is name calling and a violation of rule 8. People that disagree with you are not trolls and should not be called trolls. If people were benched for doing so, there would be fewer people calling names and calling people trolls.
Just curious. Your post says you have been a fan 55 years but your profile says that you are 44 years old? I am not asking or even wondering how old you really are but I am pretty sure that math doesnt work.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with calling someone a Dak supporter. But the flip side if I don't like the way Dak plays I'm called hater, troll, idiot, don't know football, a no nothing, and all kinds of stuff that ruffles the Dak supporters feathers.

I'm talking about when those who support Dak gets called "Dak slobbers" ,"Dak riders", "Dakazoids" etc..... on here. It can go both ways with some seeming to get really personal or upset towards anyone who makes a thread or post supporting Dak or being positive. Or who is just not negative about him all of the time.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just curious. Your post says you have been a fan 55 years but your profile says that you are 44 years old? I am not asking or even wondering how old you really are but I am pretty sure that math doesnt work.

Man you don't get it .....
That's Dakstabber advanced math.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My memory may be failing me, but I think I read somewhere here that was tried during the Romo era and didn't have the desired effect.
On the old DC.com forum they did that and all that did was create more work for the mods, moving threads and warning members about no Romo threads out of the Romo Forum. Same problem, members at each others' throats over Romo while he slept well at night and made lots of money.

And I don't know this for a fact but I suspected it, mods would disappear at times and I am certain they were the short straw mods that got assigned working the Romo Forum.

The rumor was Booger got pissed at paying for a forum that was turning on him or that the league wanted more continuity within all the sites but I suspected more. Booger got tired of paying for mental health benefits and rehab for mods assigned to the Romo Forum.

Now, I must admit my part in this. I wasn't a mod so when I'd get bored, I'd think 'well, guess I'll mosey over to the Romo Forum and start a Romo thread and sit back and watch the body count go up'.

Never ceased to amaze how riled up members could get over a guy they'd never met. I used to wonder why the hell Romo didn't wander on in and defend some of his clan?

But Romo was a lot more fun than Prescott. We could always depend on a "Romo's playing golf instead of studying his playbook or chasing starlets down Sunset Blvd".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is wrong…..keep the idiots blocked. This is valid for all forums. Only way to neutralize shills and bots.
I've made the mistake of thinking, "Well, maybe he was just having a rough day, or maybe I overreacted." Then I take them off ignore, and within an hour they've got me putting them back on.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On the old DC.com forum they did that and all that did was create more work for the mods, moving threads and warning members about no Romo threads out of the Romo Forum. Same problem, members at each others' throats over Romo while he slept well at night and made lots of money.

And I don't know this for a fact but I suspected it, mods would disappear at times and I am certain they were the short straw mods that got assigned working the Romo Forum.

The rumor was Booger got pissed at paying for a forum that was turning on him or that the league wanted more continuity within all the sites but I suspected more. Booger got tired of paying for mental health benefits and rehab for mods assigned to the Romo Forum.

Now, I must admit my part in this. I wasn't a mod so when I'd get bored, I'd think 'well, guess I'll mosey over to the Romo Forum and start a Romo thread and sit back and watch the body count go up'.

Never ceased to amaze how riled up members could get over a guy they'd never met. I used to wonder why the hell Romo didn't wander on in and defend some of his clan?

But Romo was a lot more fun than Prescott. We could always depend on a "Romo's playing golf instead of studying his playbook or chasing starlets down Sunset Blvd".

The old forum was JV and the CZ is the NFL.
It was run like a dictatorship where censorship and selling the teams line were evident.
Depending on which mod was on duty the world turned pretty much.
I was banned simply for questioning the talent level of Dak on numerous occasions back in 2016/2017.
Kskboys was dictator # 1 as he likes to control everything around him esp when it came to Dak posts.
No major loss.....;)

vlad

Reaction score
How about 2 Dak threads, one just for bashing and the other for serious discussion? Some of the Dak criticism is way out in left field.
I would love a "Film Zone" or something like that where its like breakdown of actual action by qualified folks (I would not be one) vs opinions . Would learn a lot about concepts etc...but I doubt there is enough content for that...like Baldy Breakdown stuff.

Good post by Op

Motorola

Reaction score
How about 2 Dak threads, one just for bashing and the other for serious discussion? Some of the Dak criticism is way out in left field.
To 'RodeoJake': here at Cowboys Zone -
There will never be a "serious discussion" about Prescott being capable leading the Cowboys to
ultimate success in 2022 - or beyond.
Too many members can't envsion - or - don't want - the current Cowboys Quarterback to start & play well enough for Dallas to be a legitimate contender for the NFL Title ...regardless if he is capable to do = improving on his deficiencies while also maximizing his strengths.