Opposite Sex Friends

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3797250 said:
not at all homo, just saying judge not lest you be judged, and don't push your puritannical view of morality on others.

In CCF's world, puritanical = honoring your vows.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
bbgun;3797255 said:

it means being judgmental, which most of you clearly are, but remember you all have skeletons in your closets and those who live in glass houses, probably shouldn't throw stones

in the end, it won't have any effect on you if the guy or girl next door steps out, so why do you care?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbgun;3797255 said:

:laugh2:

He is the same guy who thinks its ok to film women through a peephole.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
zrinkill;3797268 said:

He is the same guy who thinks its ok to film women through a peephole.

damn you lie alot

I said I saw the video, never that I agreed it is ok to film through a peephole, big difference but for a troll like you, you can't tell the difference

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
2 points

1- what kind of a sick demented individual cares enough to pull up old threads (hell the fact you remember there was a thread like that is sick enough)

2- how dumb do you have to be to pull up a thread like that to try and prove a point yet fail tremendously

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3797260 said:
it means being judgmental, which most of you clearly are, but remember you all have skeletons in your closets and those who live in glass houses, probably shouldn't throw stones

in the end, it won't have any effect on you if the guy or girl next door steps out, so why do you care?

Glass houses? I'm not the one trying to rationalize cheating on my wife.

Cowboyslife

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;3796686 said:
What the wife finds out can cost him dearly. Besides, cheating on your wife makes you a scumbag piece of you know what.

They way I see it, if you are interested in someone else, go ahead and file for divorce. You obviously don't truly love your wife anyhow. Just get it over with and move on.

What if you don't ever want to see that mistress again?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3797316 said:

1- what kind of sick immoral individual likes watching peeping tom videos and adultery?

2- How dumb do you have to be to think anyone would forget your sick views .... even when you try to deny them?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3787704 said:
Ghandi, "48 times this year, and still no self control." :D

And this coming from Mr. Is-it-a-look-up-or-a-look-down-menu?

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
yea at one time will living in Dallas area I had loads of gal friends - most we Lesbains - an we had some wild wondeful times together

oh by the way I am straight

but was never againest having a three way

lol - one was a bartender at lesbain bar omg the stories I could tell

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
bbgun;3797333 said:
Glass houses? I'm not the one trying to rationalize cheating on my wife.

not rationalizing, just accepting it happens and not judging, doesn't make the person who steps out a bad person, just human

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3797602 said:
not rationalizing, just accepting it happens and not judging, doesn't make the person who steps out a bad person, just human

No, it makes them a bad person, and someone that lacks will power or intestinal fortitude to do the right thing.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gemini Dolly;3796999 said:
I would never hang out with my male friend alone. But, we do have an understanding that if Tony Romo comes along, IM GONE! j/p ;)
My wife tells me the same thing about Troy Aikman.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
casmith07;3797646 said:
No, it makes them a bad person, and someone that lacks will power or intestinal fortitude to do the right thing.

George Washington, Abraham, John Kennedy, Thomas Jefferson, Dwight Eisenhower, Chief Justice Jackson etc were all bad people?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3797239 said:
just because I acknowledge that stepping out exists and that it is really a puritannical and unnecessary goal

Does this statement mean that you think remaining faithful is an unnecessary goal?