Orlovsky ranks the impact of starting QBs

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So if I can win BECASUE of Rodgers, Lawrence and Herbert why the hell did two of them lose in the first round and Rodgers coudln't even beat the Lions to make the playoffs lol.

His first tier should be limited to Mahomes......maybe Burrow....maybe Josh Allen.....maybe Hurts. That's it. He's being far too generous in putting Lawrence in there right now and the rest of those guys.

Something seems wrong about Picket being in the same tier as Russell Wilson and Deshaun Watson.
Because A-Rod just needs a team around him to play at full potential which is diferent than saying Dak just needs a team around him to play at full potential...do you not see the diference...lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because A-Rod just needs a team around him to play at full potential which is diferent than saying Dak just needs a team around him to play at full potential...do you not see the diference...lol
Man the standard they hold Dak to you'd think he is was Montana….even though he had the greatest receiver of all time lol.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
He was the same guy who thought Wentz was one of the top QB's just 3 seasons ago, so happens that his wife's family is from philly. I wouldn't take any opinions from ESPN as they are looking more for ratings and actual real analysis.
Any analysis you read online or watch on TV is someone looking for some flavour of ratings.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wrong. Last year Dak tried to win games by himself. Other than Lamb and Pollard he was it. He forced the ball hence the int’s. Not shocked you don’t understand this.
Some hate and it don’t matter what the facts are. Realizing it’s a team game will open your mind. Lol.

dfense

Reaction score
I'm sorry but what exactly has Justin Herbert done that Dak hasn't? Josh Allen was MORE turnover prone than Dak last year.

Orlovsky's a clown, but the logic in these lists is always off .
But would you take either one of those guys for Dak staight up? Umm hell yes.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
But would you take either one of those guys for Dak staight up? Umm hell yes.
Allens last playoff game wasnt stellar and Herberts wasn't either..and Herbert is gonna want some money real soon so what are we going off of to say "Yes" for sure? In many peoples eye Allen has a better team does he not?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Those teams wouldn’t trade for 3 Dak’s.
Probably not but again its not like they are saying "No we are not giving you our SB winning QB for.." they probably saying we have Dak results right now why are we swapping likezess..I missed all the proven Playoff succes both those guys have when was this?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, you will cry some more. Tired of seeing you adults whine day after day, year after year. Sad.
Look in the mirror buddy. You;re constant whining is equally as tiresome. You even have to make stuff up so you can whine like a baby.

You have to lie about me being upset if you say something bad about Romo. What a complete crock of horse...hockey.

You tell yourself whatever you need to do to keep up your complete charade fake crusade. It messes up our board...but...what is there to do.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
says the eye test, because they think they saw it in one play, so lets generalize it over 500 pass attempts.....and Gawd knows nobody else has ever done that.
Ah...ridiculing "the eye test" ...again?

Then why watch the game at all? Just read the stat lines.

You think your something else.....bad mouthing "eye test"....O Great Mr. Expert. :rolleyes: When you do it too...I assume. It's only an issue if someone doesn't agree with you about it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Look in the mirror buddy. You;re constant whining is equally as tiresome. You even have to make stuff up so you can whine like a baby.

You have to lie about me being upset if you say something bad about Romo. What a complete crock of horse...hockey.

You tell yourself whatever you need to do to keep up your complete charade fake crusade. It messes up our board...but...what is there to do.
Messes up our board? That's you and your ilk. Hey, genius, Dak is this franchise's QB whether you like it or not. Constantly whining about him day after day, month after month, year after year is not going to change that. Heed your own advice and grow up a little.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ah...ridiculing "the eye test" ...again?

Then why watch the game at all? Just read the stat lines.

You think your something else.....bad mouthing "eye test"....O Great Mr. Expert. :rolleyes: When you do it too...I assume. It's only an issue if someone doesn't agree with you about it.
oh the levels of stupidity in this response....I mean, it just speaks for itself. I didn't have to do anything. you just do it to yourself

sure. I trust your expert eye test....because oh, you are so good at football that you are on the internet, arguing with a faceless member!!!