Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile

kskboys

Reaction score
Again the only thing that scares me is brown. He’s going to need a lot of help.
Who's Brown? Oh, Anthony. He's the least of our worries. Our lack of pass rush is not going to win us many games this year.

Keenan Allan doesn't scare you? Man, you might be alone in that!!!!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just depends.

If we’re just running Zeke into the opposition over and over and doing nothing then the run game is pointless.

Id like to see Dallas actually play with a lead. That’s when the Dak & Zeke combo has always been at its best imo.

Playing from behind diminishes the effectiveness of both players.

One of the things about that 2016 team is when they got a lead they were good at putting the game away while chewing tons of clock and finishing long drives with TDs.
Nope we need balance. I don’t want to be one dimensional On either,the side of the ball . I just feel good about this game. We played so much better than expected against Tampa Bay in my opinion. He’s coaching staff seems to have the team prepared. And that’s surprising in itself

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Herbort is a complete stud. I might take Dak over Herbort for one game since Dak is much more seasoned, but other than that, sorry.

I think a lot of Cowboy fans pay 0 attention to other NFL teams and they just have no clue how good some of these QBs are like a Josh Allen for instance.

They’re all about 6’6, rocket arms, and run like deer.

Justin Herbert is a better athlete then Dak ever was or most QBs ever were for that matter while also possessing rare arm talent.

kskboys

Reaction score
Herbert was a monster last season. This year. He beat up on a horrible WFT team. Everyone is so quick to anoint other QBs. But don't give ours credit where its due. Lets see Herbert do it a FULL second season before putting him up with Mahomes Rodgers ETC lol
Of course, however evaluating players is what we do on these boards. Not sure why you want us to stop.

BTW, I mostly stay out of the utterly ridiculous Dak convo's on these boards.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who's Brown? Oh, Anthony. He's the least of our worries. Our lack of pass rush is not going to win us many games this year.

Keenan Allan doesn't scare you? Man, you might be alone in that!!!!
I think we have a decent pass rush. Depends who we want to send. We kept everybody protection against Brady like we should have. I figured the front four would get there because of his Inability to move. This is going to be a different game in my opinion

kskboys

Reaction score
I think a lot of Cowboy fans pay 0 attention to other NFL teams and they just have no clue how good some of these QBs are like a Josh Allen for instance.

They’re all about 6’6, rocket arms, and run like deer.

Justin Herbert is a better athlete then Dak ever was or most QBs ever were for that matter.
Herbort is a freak. If someone hasn't seen that, they are NOT paying attention, it's blatantly obvious at this point.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think we have a decent pass rush. Depends who we want to send. We kept everybody protection against Brady like we should have. I figured the front fork and get that because of his in ability to move. This is going to be a different game in my opinion
Huh? Then why was it so terrible Thursday night?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Giants quarterback. He sucks. LOL Washington does not have a running game. They have a defense of line. They backfield sucks . Plus Giants have Jason Garrett I don’t need to say more
He was fantastic last night, you would know this if you watched the game. What he is next week? Who the heck knows, they are a train wreck. JG sucks, big againnnnnnnnn. The state of our team right now is real doubt until we get healthy If you think our kicking game, defense, LB, ST and running game makes us better right now? If you do, I can't explain my points further nor argue with somebody who doesn't want to comprehend. Not once have I even said we are not better than anybody else in our division....get an idea

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because only the front four were rushing. I don’t recall blitzing much at all. I don’t think anybody’s fault for is going to get pressure without sending a linebacker or a corner

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was fantastic last night, you would know this if you watched the game. What he is next week? Who the heck knows, they are a train wreck. JG sucks, big againnnnnnnnn. The state of our team right now is real doubt until we get healthy If you think our kicking game, defense, LB, ST and running game makes us better right now? If you do, I can't explain my points further nor argue with somebody who doesn't want to comprehend. Not once have I even said we are not better than anybody else in our division....get an idea
If you think Jones was fantastic last night. You must really really be a Giants fan.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Don't underestimate that schedule.

Every year is different and we won't know who teams really are until about Week 6.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s what I mean the Giants are a shambles.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I agree, our defense is what it is. But the special teams are not as drastic. Excluding kicker LOL. I think it’s going to be a good game and I think we win by seven
bro....our special teams are good outside kicking? I watched 2 25 yard runbacks at least, same ole with us. One thing in common with us and the Giants is that our coaches are hurting our teams...

chicago JK

Reaction score
Yeah, the division the Commanders and Giants don't look to hot. Although Thursday night games are tricky and it is early in the season. I didn't see the Eagles play week 1, so we will see if the first week was a fluke or if they are better than expected. We will also see if Dallas is any good, but in liklihood three of the 4 teams will be pretty close to each other.

I have been pretty surprised on the Commanders. They have a ton of talent on the defensive line and should be one of the top defensive lines in the league. The first two games though they have not dominated either game. They still may get there but I have been surprised how ordinary they have looked. The rest of the team they have very few blue chippers. The linebackers and secondary are pretty average. McLaurin is a blue chipper and maybe one of their lineman, but that is it. That defensive line needs to be legendary just to make them a 10 win team. I haven't seen it so far, but it is still very early.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
That’s what I mean the Giants are a shambles.
and we right now are no different. We didn't address D line, we put a kicker in who is virtually useless right now. Run game I am fine with right now, we game planned as we had to last week.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Brady doesn’t take hits.

He’s not the drop back and survey the field type. He’s the drop back and check it down over and over until you get frustrated and blitz him then he hits you with a big play downfield.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
and we right now are no different. We didn't address D line, we put a kicker in who is virtually useless right now. Run game I am fine with right now, we game planned as we had to last week.
Cowboys have a solid office. Solid linebackers. We’re missing one corner and a pass rusher. Giants need an entire offense of line. Linebackers cornerbacks quarterback wide receivers. Although Shepherd played well last night. But wasn’t he the one who dropped the ball in the Endzone

phildadon86

Reaction score
Of course, however evaluating players is what we do on these boards. Not sure why you want us to stop.

BTW, I mostly stay out of the utterly ridiculous Dak convo's on these boards.
I try to. I just cant help it when our fans sit there in a corner salivating over the QB we are going up against. Herbert had a great Rookie year. So did Dak. Both won rookie of the year. To put herbert as a top 5 QB in this league in his second year is ridiculous. hes a monster for sure. But he did that last season with no tape. Lets see this year. Just like I was told all of 2016.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is the best football conversation I’ve had all week, great post. Appreciate it people even if we all don’t agree. Go cowboys

phildadon86

Reaction score
Brady doesn’t take hits.

He’s not the drop back and survey the field type. He’s the drop back and check it down over and over until you get frustrated and blitz him then he hits you with a big play downfield.
Yeah. And hes the GOAT at it lol. He also gets rid of the ball so quickly hitting him is very difficult.