Our division looks awful and after this week our schedule looks easy for awhile

kskboys

Reaction score
That’s what I mean by paper team. This is the season you throw out the statistics. I just hope you have a decent game keep the penalty some mistakes to a minimum. And at the end of the day we should come out with the win
They have a good D and a great QB. Why do you think this will be easy?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Last nights game. It was ugly. But I think that’s actually September football in general

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Are you serious did you watch that entire game. They built full plate of each other’s freaking mistakes. The guys 10 yards open in the end zone he missed judge is the ball. Giants suck and I Washington is worse. Even though I picked Washington. Because I didn’t think they can do six in a row only reason
If you think that with the injuries we have right now that we are better than those two teams I can't help you...on paper healthy of course we are better but missing who we are on our already pathetic D? I don't see it. I have watched every minute of that game and ours last week, and can say we are certainly no better right now. It will soon be show me time...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They have a good D and a great QB. Why do you think this will be easy?
I never said easy. This is the NFL no game is easy. I just think Think more than capable of winning it . And I think by a touchdown

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I take Prescott over Herbert and our weapons on O over any of theirs. Defense may be an issue of course but after how Dak played on Thursday I have a good feeling we go on a run starting Sunday

Dak was great last week but let’s chill on taking him over Herbert until we see Dak perform like he did last week consistently and not when we’re getting smoked by 3 scores and he’s putting up hollow box score stats.

Herbert is a bigtime talent and potential to be top 2 in the league.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you think that with the injuries we have right now that we are better than those two teams I can't help you...on paper healthy of course we are better but missing who we are on our already pathetic D? I don't see it. I have watched every minute of that game and ours last week, and can say we are certainly no better right now. It will soon be show me time...
We don’t have that many injuries that can keep us from winning. I just don’t think the charges are that good of a team . Will find out Sunday

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak was great last week but let’s chill on taking him over Herbert until we see Dak perform like he did last week consistently and not when we’re getting smoked by 3 scores and he’s putting up hollow box score stats.

I think I running game makes the difference this week. We were one dimensional against Tampa

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree, our defense is what it is. But the special teams are not as drastic. Excluding kicker LOL. I think it’s going to be a good game and I think we win by seven

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I said the team with the ball last would win. Cowboys Tampa. He said Washington would win yesterday. I’m on a roll right now. But that will change really quick I’m sure. LOL

kskboys

Reaction score
I never said easy. This is the NFL no game is easy. I just think Think more than capable of winning it . And I think by a touchdown
Man, I wish I felt that way. Chargers D is nasty, and they got better. Chargers O is good and they got better. I hope you're right!!!

phildadon86

Reaction score

Dak wasnt down 3 scores last week. Dak was going toe to toe with Brady. Herbert beat Washington with Heinke. Lets see Herbert do it for 6 years before bringing him up. I am just simply saying Dak has more experience. And more weapons. Cooper/Allen? Lets give that a push. Lamb/Williams? LOL. Eckler/Zeke? Hard to say because we barely used him but I take Zeke. Jarwin/Schultz over (i dont know who the Chargers TE is) lol. And currently there is no one on that line in LA better than Tyron or Martin.

You want to take away 6 years of stats saying otherwise and say Herbert after 1 season is going to be in the Mahomes Rodgers discussion? Maybe you are the one that needs to chill. Daniel Jones just CARVED up the WFT. lol. Dak went against the Champs. Its apples to bowling balls what you are trying to compare right now.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Giants quarterback. He sucks. LOL Washington does not have a running game. They have a defense of line. They backfield sucks . Plus Giants have Jason Garrett I don’t need to say more

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Yeah without Prescott LMAO
if you take the time to read what my reply was referencing you would see it was in reply to the OP saying we have their "number" right now. What exactly does that mean? Does it mean we would have their number if Dak was playing last year? You're better than this aren't you?....

kskboys

Reaction score

Herbort is a complete stud. I might take Dak over Herbort for one game since Dak is much more seasoned, but other than that, sorry.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man, I wish I felt that way. Chargers D is nasty, and they got better. Chargers O is good and they got better. I hope you're right!!!
Again the only thing that scares me is brown. He’s going to need a lot of help.

kskboys

Reaction score
Giants quarterback. He sucks. LOL Washington does not have a running game. They have a defense of line. They backfield sucks . Plus Giants have Jason Garrett I don’t need to say more
He played very well last night against a good D. Maybe he doesn't suck as much as you think.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think I running game makes the difference this week. We were one dimensional against Tampa

Just depends.

If we’re just running Zeke into the opposition over and over and doing nothing then the run game is pointless.

Id like to see Dallas actually play with a lead. That’s when the Dak & Zeke combo has always been at its best imo.

Playing from behind diminishes the effectiveness of both players.

One of the things about that 2016 team is when they got a lead they were good at putting the game away while chewing tons of clock and finishing long drives with TDs.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
if you take the time to read what my reply was referencing you would see it was in reply to the OP saying we have their "number" right now. What exactly does that mean? Does it mean we would have their number if Dak was playing last year? You're better than this aren't you?....
I’m not sure what he was actually trying to say. The charge is always seem to choke. Until they prove otherwise to me I don’t know. We don’t choke that’s the difference. Was it Drew Brees I don’t know.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Herbort is a complete stud. I might take Dak over Herbort for one game since Dak is much more seasoned, but other than that, sorry.
Herbert was a monster last season. This year. He beat up on a horrible WFT team. Everyone is so quick to anoint other QBs. But don't give ours credit where its due. Lets see Herbert do it a FULL second season before putting him up with Mahomes Rodgers ETC lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He played very well last night against a good D. Maybe he doesn't suck as much as you think.
Come on the receivers were wide open by 10 yards. I think Shepherd missed one he was open by 20. Totally inconsistent Jones. But if you like them that’s your prerogative I don’t