..yep, that could happen too. But OVershown might want cheddar, especially if opportunity knocks. good luck.No he is not.........look for Jerry to sign him to a modest/low ball contract. My guess would be 2-3 years $5-7M per year, but I could be way off.
Chuck is holding a Lemon in that photo...![]()
This does not remind me of Jerry or Stephen Jones....
Just dreadful. Makes Sean Lee look like Cal Ripken. I still read fans anticipating his return to upgrade the starting lineup and I just don't get it. He is a waste of time and won't be back next year. (Shout out to Christian Parker for choosing him for the green dot)
Who knew this wasn't the right way to pick a player?
What a circus.
That means he's one of them.what don’t you get? he’s a talented player so every fan should look forward to his return. depending on him is a different story
Good GMs follow a strategy of “if it seems inevitable, do it now”No he is not.........look for Jerry to sign him to a modest/low ball contract. My guess would be 2-3 years $5-7M per year, but I could be way off.
guilty!That means he's one of them.
