Packers release Jaylon Smith

stiletto

Reaction score
now to remove the LVE cancer. his fans, " he's a good average player"
get him outta here too. sheesh.

I don't know how LVE got ruined but he did. I feel like it was Jaylon because he played more like Parsons his rookie year... makes you wonder.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not good, neither is Zeke's even if he is a decent player. $15 million/yr to a RB is ridiculous in today's league. Zeke is just grossly overpaid for his position.

No doubt but they can’t get out of that one until after next year.

Big_D

Reaction score
I thought week 12, but that was obviously being way too generous.

Havic

Reaction score
I don't know how LVE got ruined but he did. I feel like it was Jaylon because he played more like Parsons his rookie year... makes you wonder.

Spinal Stenosis and I believe he is playing to not get hurt in a contract year which is hurting him even more imo.

Carson

Reaction score
He’s just playing for all NFC contenders so he gets a ring even without being on the team

blueblood70

Reaction score
EGO Blow for sure..must be humbling..

we need depth offer him to come back FREE hes already paid so come back for 10 games for no new money LOL

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
will the fo bring him back on a cheap deal just for lb depth and the ability to get parsons more snaps at de?

Only scenario that happens is if both LVE and Parsons are hurt, and even then I doubt it. He has nothing to gain, as they would not pay a cent over vet minimum.

Not to mention it's not this staff's intention to play Parson's exclusively at DE. That's a fan-made idea that is not a great one.