Packers release Jaylon Smith

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yet there were NFL pundits and media acted like the Cowboys getting rid of Jaylon Smith was some sort of huge mistake, that would send the Cowboys into a downward spiral of losing games. As some tried to act like Jaylon was a key piece in the Cowboys being 4-1 at the time. :rolleyes:

ESisback

Reaction score
Can Jaylon help this team at all? We lost Jabril for the season so can Jaylon help?
Aren’t we still paying him too much. Even bringing him back on a vet minimum, it would be like giving him a raise! Pay him more, for less?!? Let’s try Gifford for depth, maybe bring in a FA.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Not totally surprised, I saw him in the GB vs WFT game and he was getting limited snaps then.

Lutonio

Reaction score
What gets me are those who get upset when we talk about Jaylon and his inability to play in this league and get cut for it. Hello? That's what fans do.
If only there was some sort of dedicated a website. Some type of place where fans could chat about various topics that possibly impact the team.

Maybe one day.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I once described Jaylon Smith as a bishop in chess that can only take on opposing pieces diagonally, because that’s the only way I ever saw him make tackles — late and at an off angle. Personally, I think I nailed it.