Pacman Jones - REINSTATED!

newlander

Reaction score
MUCH ADO HERE ABOUT NOTHING. He'll be a nickel back, return some punts, then be gone after the season. Good lord this guy is overrated and more trouble than he's worth. Makes T.O. seem like he's low maintenance in comparison................

BHendri5

Reaction score
Tractor1;2430443 said:
I'm in agreement. People of poor character can never be trusted.

this post here, shows that you have poor character. you should not say stuff like that, especially when you have no proof and no knowledge of a person

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
el_chevo;2430523 said:
Hahahahahhaha...here's a toast to the goodie-two shoes in this forum....:laugh2:

And here's a frown for the donkey butts. :mad:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Goodell might have saved PacMan

bust him for this little bit to scare the **** out of him

hopefully it did and Pac finally behaves, or my sig gets worse....much worse

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
we should all be willing to forgive, and be forgiven,

true sometimes, you feel like giving up on a person if he keeps messing up, but just like the Lord said, Forgive, for he forgave us,

I myself too have been on the bottom, and it does take a good while to overcome it,

generally will always be a battle, we all have our demons we have to face and overcom

its in that battle where you find friends that you run across, and hopefully they can help you overcome your demons, or at least show you that they overcome theirs, so you can too.

thats the key to life, helping others, and they helping you; and loving each other, and seeing that love, how you might have hurt the ones you love and you can grow from that.

so i say give adam jones that chance, but dont mess up again Adam, please grow up

coogrfan

Reaction score
Dallas;2430524 said:
Agreed. My whole point is people need to actually walk a mile and see what a person goes through before trying to say what they would or should do.

I can tell by half the judgemental posts that these posters haven't had to grow up and go through trials like Pac has.

Go read about his life growing up and where he grew up. Now take that same kid coming out of college and give him 20 million.

People make mistakes and sometimes people need some more mistakes to happen before it finally gels for them. It was so for me and why I support Adam right now. I am hoping that this is finally the key that turns the bulb on for him.

Oh, give me a freaking break.

Lots of kids come out of similar circumstances to achieve fame and fortune in the pros without becoming a national punchline.

Maybe if had fewer enablers in his life he wouldn't be the complete joke he is today.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2430427 said:
Kind of wished he would not have reinstated him and would have seen the last of him.

Oh well.:eek::

I'm glad you used my suggestion, that sig is awesome

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2430480 said:
We'll get a backup QB out of it.

in the 7th round of the '11 draft

the most I can conceive Henry going for is a conditional 6th, I doubt we trade him for that

Mash

Reaction score
Im surprised Pacman is back in the NFL...

The man had enough chances......but if the NFL thinks he has the right to play....then I can live with it.

I think Pacman is very talented.....and IMHO I dont think he will hurt this team....just himself if he gets into more trouble.

We can never have enough CB's and right now I think he becomes our second best CB.

I understand Jerry and Wade.....talent is hard to come by. Big Bill has Ricky Williams playing for him......just for those wondering what Bill would do ....:)

I dont know if I will welcome Pacman back next year....our rookie corners will need more playing time....but then again....Henry isnt going to be a starter next year and will he be able to fill in a safety spot......

One thing ...Pacmans work ethic and locker room presence hasnt been questioned....he seems like a solid teammate.....its his off field antics that have caused all the problems.....lets just hope Pacman can finish the year......

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once again, Adam Jones has received another reprieve. An umpteenth opportunity which he can either profit from enormous fortune and fame...

...or flush it all down the toliet. He is truly a blessed individual. His fate, as always, is in his own hands. Not Goodell's. Not hired babysitters. His and his alone. Here's hoping that fact has finally sunk in.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bob Sacamano;2430544 said:
I'm glad you used my suggestion, that sig is awesome

Glad I did as well, turned out pretty sweet.

Thanks again for the suggestion.:bow:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chris in SoCal;2430578 said:
can we make the Hulk (Dallas) blue?

I originally had it blue but the colors looked funky so I went back to green.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2430581 said:

You and Bob are using the same sig? Get a room!

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;2430584 said:
You and Bob are using the same sig? Get a room!

I am getting ready to make another...besides, leave us alone, just cause you can't join in does not mean you gotta be a hater. :laugh2:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2430581 said:

Either way that's a very cool pic. I'm working on one with Cory Proctor and Bobby Carpenter with the Wonder Twins. :blind::thumbdo: